Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 08:36 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,587,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
I'm sorry, but I didn't even finish reading your list and I know what I would do. I'd dump her. Do you have any idea what it would be like putting up with just a small part of this BS for 5 or 6 years? Some of these faults really get under your hide in a hurry, and the love you have for her will evaporate when you have to be around her all the time and get a steady diet of this attitude.

You can not change her. Let me repeat myself just in case you have trouble reading plain English, you can not change her. When you are young you think love will cause a person to change, it won't. Find somebody else that doesn't have her head in her backside. If you don't you are in for a lot of heart ache.
ha ha, I agree, but he wants her, so let him deal with the consequences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2011, 09:58 PM

196 posts, read 564,562 times
Jeeezzz people.. Really? Bipolar? Mental help? What a bunch of judgmental freaks.. A girl likes to have fun and knows men like her, the guy has the guts to try to get into a relationship with her.. Good luck to him!

Old 03-07-2011, 10:05 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,279,538 times
[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Taming_of_the_Shrew"]Petruchio, that you?[/URL]

Old 03-07-2011, 11:20 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,479,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug24 View Post
Jeeezzz people.. Really? Bipolar? Mental help? What a bunch of judgmental freaks.. A girl likes to have fun and knows men like her, the guy has the guts to try to get into a relationship with her.. Good luck to him!
What a creep you are! Whoops, I've been around city data too much..creepy, creep...this word is used too much around here but you're a...something...

Old 03-07-2011, 11:52 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,636,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
Hardly.

Old 03-08-2011, 06:33 AM

1,781 posts, read 2,684,119 times
Lightbulb I've Got 99 Problems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug24 View Post
But being a 'judgemental freak' ain't one...

So...we're all a bunch of judgemental freaks because we're not lining up and patting his head and saying 'yeahhhh boy! she's a hottie! go tap that a**!' and instead trying to MAYBE save him from making a huge error, or saving HER from some fruit-loop potential control freak? And we're judgemental?

I'm sorry, but we're not a bunch of old stuffed-shirts, sitting in front of a fire at some 19th-century old boy's club, smoking cigars and knocking back brandy and saying 'harrumph!' and 'here here!'... There's more to life and to relationships than just fun and mindless f*****g, but god forbid anyone speaks up and tries to say anything that makes sense, instead of 'whoo-hoo! party on dude!'...then all of a sudden, we're judgemental...I realllly don't think so

Old 03-08-2011, 01:45 PM

174 posts, read 240,183 times
Sounds like a hell of a challenge! Best thing for you to do is run! If you dont run, find out what single guy or married for that matter from here past that she feels is the "one that got away". Be just like him. He's probably a drug addict so be prepared to take up heroin or crack. He probably is also broke, has and STD or 2 and is a beater. Whatever it is duplicate his behavior..It still wonr last but is will be a challenge!
My guess is this girl has one messed up family and has a father that deserted her. It's fairy predictable.

Old 03-08-2011, 01:49 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,479,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docaholic View Post
Sounds like a hell of a challenge! Best thing for you to do is run! If you dont run, find out what single guy or married for that matter from here past that she feels is the "one that got away". Be just like him. He's probably a drug addict so be prepared to take up heroin or crack. He probably is also broke, has and STD or 2 and is a beater. Whatever it is duplicate his behavior..It still wonr last but is will be a challenge!
My guess is this girl has one messed up family and has a father that deserted her. It's fairy predictable.
Most of us from messed up families that fathers left us are NOT like this. Just an excuse or label to put on someone's bad behavior.

Old 03-08-2011, 01:51 PM

9,229 posts, read 8,561,856 times
First of all, your post is more a reflection of you than her. She's a person, not a horse. Maybe it is just you she wants to remain free from.

Old 03-08-2011, 02:05 PM

7,309 posts, read 9,343,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Don View Post
She's smart and a lot of fun to be around. She's also very pretty. And I like the fact that she has a completely different perspective on life. Should I throw out the baby with the bathwater?
Absolutely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships