Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 12:23 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,914,788 times

Advertisements

OP, I know a girl just like that. She was such a good girl, but once she got liposuction done, she changed. She turned into the girl you are describing, and I doubt she can be changed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2011, 12:26 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,478,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Don View Post
I'm not trying to change her. I want to know what I can do to become the type of man that could lock her down. Would I need to cheat on her? Keep other women on the side? Be a party boy? I don't think the "nice guy" routine would cut it.

But, on the other hand, do you think a woman like this could function well in a "drama free" relationship?
What the hell is wrong with YOU!

Old 03-07-2011, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
just because a person goes to church does NOT mean they are automatically a good person. If a person does NOT go to church doesnt make them a bad person either.
Oh, I SO agree with you! But in his mind, she is good because she goes to church.

Old 03-07-2011, 12:30 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,199,764 times
Quote:
I'm not trying to change her. I want to know what I can do to become the type of man that could lock her down. Would I need to cheat on her? Keep other women on the side? Be a party boy? I don't think the "nice guy" routine would cut it.

But, on the other hand, do you think a woman like this could function well in a "drama free" relationship?
Okay. "Lock her down" is a big fat red flag to me. Are you going to put her in a freaking cage? Look, either she is a stable person or she is not. Get a clue and don't get into a relationship with her.

Old 03-07-2011, 12:32 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,988,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
What the hell is wrong with YOU!
Nothing wrong here. Water seeks its own level. This is exactly how it's supposed to pan out.

Old 03-07-2011, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging-Hetero View Post
Nothing wrong here. Water seeks its own level. This is exactly how it's supposed to pan out.
I guess you're right and they deserve each other. I dunno. Weird crap going on.

Old 03-07-2011, 12:48 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,124,544 times
How DARE you!

Yes, how DARE you:

Play God - who the F do you think you are that you feel it is your right to change her into someone else? What make you think you are so omniscient as to know what is right for her?

Either you love her (as is) or you don't.

I hope she takes your dangly bits, rips them off, and shoves them down your throat for even THINKING something like this. The arrogance! The conceit! The audacity!

Quote:
How do you get a girl to be a good, loving girlfriend/wife who...

P.S. Please don't say "You should always avoid women like this in the first place." I want to know how to get this type of girl to be a faithful, loving girlfriend. I also want to know if a relationship with such a woman would require a constant stream of drama or whether she would change if the man used the right game techniques.

Oh hell no. It is SHE who should always avoid such haughty, vainglorious, pompous, bombastic, superficial, overbearing, manipulative, insensitive barbarian such as you.

What would make you think you have the right to even THINK of changing another being. Did she ASK you for help? Did she authorize you? or do you think that some unknown entity bestowed upon your eminent self the right to interfere with someone's core being?

I got news for you if you think the answer is yes. It AIN'T ! You DO NOT.

Methinks the OP needs to look in the mirror and see the ugliness that is staring back.

Old 03-07-2011, 01:02 PM

9,352 posts, read 20,047,429 times
Quote:
Why? There are other guys who are fighting to be with her. Clearly, men see her as LTR/marriage material.

no... they see her as "hot" and want to sleep with her.....

Old 03-07-2011, 01:04 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,199,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
no... they see her as "hot" and want to sleep with her.....
Yep. Men find that good girl/bad girl combination to be well-nigh irresistible.

Old 03-07-2011, 01:09 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,880,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Yep. Men find that good girl/bad girl combination to be well-nigh irresistible.
but NOT for a LTR more for a ONS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships