Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 06:27 PM

56 posts, read 28,676 times

Advertisements

she says she's lonely then never wants to be close in bed, she would rather listen or read a book. When we talk she expects me to listen and not talk. Most of the time I listen and then she complains I don't really care. She accuses me of being a recluse but she has such a bad temper , it's either yell or never get a word in . I feel like it is stress related but she refuses to see a Doctor about it..............and she thinks her friends have perfect relationships ,it is exhausting. Learning to get along is my constant goal, most times it's about as rewarding as trying to kiss a diamondback rattle snake
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2011, 06:39 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,676,425 times
You do not mention her age, a lot of conditions may apply. She may be menopausal, bi-polar, thyroid condition, high blood pressure. Regardless it is only healthy to get a full medical exam with a full blood work at least every ten years.

Old 03-13-2011, 06:53 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,336,187 times
maybe she's wanting to do something with you, do you ever do anything together other than in the bed??.... Maybe she doesn't think you're really listening....are you?.... Maybe she has a bad temper BECAUSE you're a recluse......How old are you guys?...could she be going through the change of life, sometimes that makes women moody.....I think you should take your woman out, and do something nice together, show her that you DO love her, you never know...that rattlesnake could turn into something less lethal, and very sweet.

Old 03-13-2011, 07:02 PM

1,206 posts, read 2,933,173 times
what is she stressed about? And has she always been like this?

Old 03-13-2011, 07:18 PM

67 posts, read 149,342 times
Words of Al Bundy

Women can't live with em .... end of story

Old 03-13-2011, 07:22 PM

3,665 posts, read 8,684,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VBeachRon View Post
Words of Al Bundy

Women can't live with em .... end of story
Men, can't live with them and can't live without ..their paychecks.

Old 03-13-2011, 07:31 PM

791 posts, read 1,429,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logeyewill View Post
she says she's lonely then never wants to be close in bed, she would rather listen or read a book. When we talk she expects me to listen and not talk. Most of the time I listen and then she complains I don't really care. She accuses me of being a recluse but she has such a bad temper , it's either yell or never get a word in . I feel like it is stress related but she refuses to see a Doctor about it..............and she thinks her friends have perfect relationships ,it is exhausting. Learning to get along is my constant goal, most times it's about as rewarding as trying to kiss a diamondback rattle snake
how long with her? is she going through the flashes? if so, you are in for the fun times

Old 03-13-2011, 07:43 PM

16,223 posts, read 25,723,675 times
Quote:

Gezzzz....sounds like she needs to get laid!
Tell her that you are going to record her someday, and then play it back for her to listen to. Good luck!

Old 03-13-2011, 08:30 PM

7,453 posts, read 13,457,756 times
Quote:
Communication is the key. Pick a good time and politely tell her what you have told us. But you might want to exclude the bit about the diamondback rattle snake

If it still continues, no use being in a unhappy relationship, plenty more fish in the sea.

Last edited by dave nz; 03-13-2011 at 09:01 PM..

Old 03-13-2011, 09:38 PM

56 posts, read 28,676 times
Default I am not really unhappy..................

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Communication is the key. Pick a good time and politely tell her what you have told us. But you might want to exclude the bit about the diamondback rattle snake

If it still continues, no use being in a unhappy relationship, plenty more fish in the sea.
............she is 60 and I'm 65..........she needs to get to the Doctor but want go................she's always been moody and irrational at times, she says she's working on it and doesn't want to talk about it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships