Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 12:08 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,085,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
So all strippers are experts at this? That's their forte? That's what they do for a living?

News to me.
As a former co-owner of a club back in the 80's I got to Jane Goodall strippers for a few years. Most eventually become at least bi-sexual. They work shift after shift of seeing men only ogling them. The lesbian girls start working on their new found dislike of men. They feel men only want them for one thing, eventually the attitude is returned. I married the manager/player of the 'club'. Wanna know anything else? My ex wife is bi-sexual, and has 200 female 'friends'. There isn't a man alive who could please another woman as well as she can!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2011, 01:20 PM

1,788 posts, read 2,482,960 times
Quote:
So all strippers are experts at this? That's their forte? That's what they do for a living?

News to me.
I've been to strip joints maybe 30 times in my life. Something about me seems to make the entertainers want to discuss their intimate desires including getting out of the business and leading a normal life. Yea...I know, it is part of their gig to get the $$$$.
I have often been complimented for being perceptive. My impression with many entertainers is that they really do not have much sex.

But I'm equally sure that many entertainers are 'swinging off of the chandeliers' on a very regular basis.

Old 04-12-2011, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
As a former co-owner of a club back in the 80's I got to Jane Goodall strippers for a few years. Most eventually become at least bi-sexual. They work shift after shift of seeing men only ogling them. The lesbian girls start working on their new found dislike of men. They feel men only want them for one thing, eventually the attitude is returned. I married the manager/player of the 'club'. Wanna know anything else? My ex wife is bi-sexual, and has 200 female 'friends'. There isn't a man alive who could please another woman as well as she can!
Maybe. But I'll bet that she can't build a barn for her g/f.

200 "girlfriends"? I'm thinking there is only two things that she does:
1) Have sex
2) Spread a cornucopia of assorted "bacteria". The word bacteria being...kind.

Old 04-12-2011, 03:47 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,002,282 times
Well, considering I had a relationship end because "I wanted sex too much" I'd say that sex is pretty important for me.

My drive is very strong, so if my SO says "anytime" It'll probably be mostly everyday, probably more than once a day also. I will not pressure, I've got a hand that gets beat like it owes me money, it'll take a little more.

Old 04-12-2011, 03:59 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,626,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
Ah, that explains it. I interpreted your comment as something else entirely - my apologies.

Yes, many are bi-, and yes, it seems they have a road-map to Nirvana that most guys don't even know exists.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHAdams View Post
I've been to strip joints maybe 30 times in my life. Something about me seems to make the entertainers want to discuss their intimate desires including getting out of the business and leading a normal life. Yea...I know, it is part of their gig to get the $$$$.
I have often been complimented for being perceptive. My impression with many entertainers is that they really do not have much sex.

But I'm equally sure that many entertainers are 'swinging off of the chandeliers' on a very regular basis.
At least in my club, it's a mixed bag. If I had to give percentages, I'd say there are 70% straight (whether married, engaged, with BF or single and looking), 20% bi-, 8% lesbian and 2% I-don't-know-what.

As for amount of sex (understand, these numbers are only through my own field research and have not been verified by a third party) I'd report that 60% fall within the "normal" range, 15% undercooked and 25% are raging nymphomaniacs, thank Buddha.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:37 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,932,502 times
If your doing the oral thing on a regular basis, everything is probably ok in his book.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:18 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,314,350 times
Yes, it is important...very much so to me. I, however, am not you....so, if it makes both of you happy, that is all that really matters. It wouldn't make me happy to give and never get.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:19 PM

Quote:
At least in my club, it's a mixed bag. If I had to give percentages, I'd say there are 70% straight (whether married, engaged, with BF or single and looking), 20% bi-, 8% lesbian and 2% I-don't-know-what.

As for amount of sex (understand, these numbers are only through my own field research and have not been verified by a third party) I'd report that 60% fall within the "normal" range, 15% undercooked and 25% are raging nymphomaniacs, thank Buddha.
Back in the day I was a bit of a sexologist. I once checked out, and read, 17 books on nymphomania. I wanted to figure out if it has biological or psychological origins. At 20 years of age, I also thought that a nymphomaniac would make the rather ideal partner.

To this day, I wonder what kind of partner a nymph would make. The ones I have heard about were all a bit crazy. But fu**in rocked the house down when it came to sex.

All in all, I think normal sex is just fine. Normal being about every day.

Old 04-12-2011, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHAdams View Post
Back in the day I was a bit of a sexologist. I once checked out, and read, 17 books on nymphomania. I wanted to figure out if it has biological or psychological origins. At 20 years of age, I also thought that a nymphomaniac would make the rather ideal partner.
I also am a student of sexology - fascinating field! And you just can't beat the lab work...

Quote:
To this day, I wonder what kind of partner a nymph would make. The ones I have heard about were all a bit crazy. But fu**in rocked the house down when it came to sex.
To me, a nympho is any woman who wants to do it one more time than I do.

Quote:
All in all, I think normal sex is just fine. Normal being about every day.
Back in Kinsey's day, wasn't his "average" about 3 times a week for married late-teen women? I think it dropped to around 2 times a week by age 30, and 1 time a week by age 50.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships