Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 09:34 AM

7,371 posts, read 16,037,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter18 View Post
There is no such language as indian, thought you would know that (google is your friend)
Oh, come on! You know Indian! Wooo, wooo, woooo, woooo.......how, paleface.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2011, 09:44 AM

817 posts, read 812,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
Oh, come on! You know Indian! Wooo, wooo, woooo, woooo.......how, paleface.
Does this post make any sense to you, to me it doesn't, sorry.

Old 04-02-2011, 09:51 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,159,616 times
I guess I got it just about made. I am half Italian and half french. However, I can't speak a lick of either one so the hel l with me...lol. My mom speaks french though. I don't think my father who is full Italian could say one sentence in Italian. Nothing against the chinese, but that is one language that is not sexy.

Old 04-02-2011, 09:51 AM

172 posts, read 786,364 times
Portuguese does it for me... Everyone is different!

Old 04-02-2011, 09:54 AM

7,371 posts, read 16,037,264 times
Quote:
Does this post make any sense to you, to me it doesn't, sorry.
Well, you're obviously not a speaker of the language.

Old 04-02-2011, 10:46 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,511,315 times
Quote:
There is no such language as indian, thought you would know that (google is your friend)
Then 'Hindi'--not in anal mode today.

'Off with your head'--said The Queen--'Alice in Wonderland' by Lewis Carroll.

The Language of Native Americans--let me dash off a thesis on that.

Someone has to say this and it might as well be me--preparing for the volcanic eruption---accustomed to this--so I won't care...

Not too charmed/thrilled by the Language of Rap--'Ho', 'B'---devoted follower of Beyonce---and will respond accordingly to this language.

Know the Chris Brown/Rhianna story well---familiar with Ike and Tina, Whitney and Bobby---

Familiar with the communication style employed recently by Mel Gibson---I don't care for it. 'Out of your mind'---all women understand this in any language---some will 'Cut' you ---all men need to know this.

Old 04-02-2011, 10:51 AM

817 posts, read 812,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
Well, you're obviously not a speaker of the language.
Actually I speak more than one indian language, however there is no such language as indian, that was what I was referring to in my post, btw, hindi is just one of the many indian languages, not the only one.

Old 04-02-2011, 10:54 AM

1,801 posts, read 3,558,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedskjaer View Post
Well, I do speak Danish and will learn Icelandic. Is that something women find sexy or do they only want to hear French?
I love Nordic languages. I can speak some Norwegian. Icelandic sounds beautiful as well. Sexy? I don't know, but they sure get my attention in a positive way.

Other languages my ears love: Russian, Chinese (I've no idea about dialects or accents), French (and all the other Romance languages) and English as spoken in places like Ireland and Scotland. Oh, and gaelic languages, a pleasure to hear and to read.

Old 04-02-2011, 11:04 AM

2,444 posts, read 3,588,303 times
Any language that I do not speak, and is not any of the following;
arabic/turskish/kurdish etc reminds me too much of stockholms suburbs
dutch - an ugly version of german
asian - drives me crazy, in a bad way
slavic - russian etc just ain't pretty.
icelandic - seriously this language would be cool for a middle-ages war movie, but from a girls mouth it's just wrong just think about what they name their colcanoes, "Eyjafjallajökull" for example... geez.
I had 2 teammate brothers from iceland so I've heard the language too much I guess.

Old 04-02-2011, 11:05 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,511,315 times
Quote:
Actually I speak more than one indian language, however there is no such language as indian, that was what I was referring to in my post, btw, hindi is just one of the many indian languages, not the only one.
ok--i am speaking rhetorically/generically --if you will

Enjoy playing the 'Language Game'----why not develop such a game and market it---make Wifi language games.

The Language of the Technical---always get a good lol from those that speak that Language. Straight from Mars---minds controlled by machines.

'--- ---- ----' I understand this language--do not speak it. Growling Bears--I understand that language, too. Barking/howling dogs---I understand them.

'Best to let sleeping dogs lie'---never wake a sleeping baby--Language. More than words.

One thing i will never understand--Men who are 'frightened/feel helpless' if they see tears--female tears. Then they are offended by 'women who curse'. Please--if all of this hasn't been understood by now--it will never be understood.

The Fine Art of 'Sucking It UP' is practiced by both sexes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StKVS0eI85I

Last edited by TakeAhike; 04-02-2011 at 11:17 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships