Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 08:34 AM

1 posts, read 1,241 times

Advertisements

Small intro:
The guy is called luke he is good looking, dress stylishly etc and the girl julia is a cute small flat chested blond who looks more like a 14 year old and finally their mutual friend rebecca is , well, that’s not important. Luke and julia just knows each other by face while julia and rebecca have been good friends for quite some time. julia is in a relationship with a guy but it’s a LDR…Luke broke up with his gf because she cheated on him with his best friend and finally rebecca is happily married with the nicest guy. All 3 of them work in the same company but different section…

So there is the guy Luke and his friend Rebecca who were doing a tombola and came to julia`s bureau to sell tickets. Julia being a friend of rebecca bought several tickets and wrote down her name and phone number on the tombola. Rebecca did all the talking while Luke did not say anything, he kind of just accompanied her
Then several days later julia got a txt from Luke who thanked her for helping his friend with the tombola but also added that he was not interested in making friends with her and just txted to say thank you.
So julia replied that she also was not intersted in making friends with him
The next txt Luke replied that he did not care at all and that since being friends was not an option between them proposed to be ennemies!
After that julia confronted him and told him that if he really did not care at all like he said , he should not even have txted her for starters and to not txt her again.
Luke then told her that small like she is she knew how to punch back but also added ,since julia replied to the txt late at night, that a small girl like her should be sleeping at this time instead of txting and even said that he enjoyed messing with her but now he had to go get some sleep so wished her good night.
Julia then ignored his txt

The following day at work julia crossed him in the corridor but ignored him. He then during the night txted her and told her that he thought she was very uncute and that he hates her …

What do you think of this guy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2011, 08:49 AM

3,573 posts, read 6,472,923 times
How old are you 2? Please don't say you're in your 30's. Luke was immature in texting that he just wanted to be friends nothing more. He should have just thanked Julia for buying the ticket and that's it. It was Julia's fault to continue to text him and become combative with him. So I see Julia and Luke as on equal grounds of being immature.

I think Luke is immature and wouldn't receive any more texts from him. If he continues to text that she's uncute and he hates her, then proceed to tell him that you will take this to the police so that he will stop.

Whoops, I said you since I think you are Julia. Correct?

Old 04-10-2011, 08:53 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,093,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by comeonmannnn View Post
at 26, i've made a lot of money in a short period of time in my life. Sometimes i feel guilty.

Then i read threads like this, and realize that i am noam chomsky reincarnate compared to a lot of you.

Jesus christ, are you serious?
lmao

Old 04-10-2011, 09:09 AM

10,364 posts, read 20,790,281 times
Tried to rep comeonmannnn but it won't let me, so just let me say that was funny. And what's a tombola?

Old 04-10-2011, 09:25 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,677,756 times
Well it would seem to me that Luke has some thing for Julia and is just kind of different in going about it. Either one of them could just start deleting texts or put the other on block --- if they wanted to but they might enjoy this little banter they've got going.

Old 04-10-2011, 09:37 AM

1,090 posts, read 1,833,881 times
FbeeI needs to do better things with his/her time.

that's all i can read into it

Old 04-10-2011, 09:55 AM

2,516 posts, read 5,685,747 times
Sorry, but I couldn't finish reading due to the bad punctuation.

Old 04-10-2011, 10:40 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,990,050 times
I'd say they're both childish and immature, and neither 1 should be considered adults.

Old 04-10-2011, 10:55 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,264,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBeeI View Post
Small intro:
The guy is called luke he is good looking, dress stylishly etc and the girl julia is a cute small flat chested blond who looks more like a 14 year old and finally their mutual friend rebecca is , well, that’s not important. Luke and julia just knows each other by face while julia and rebecca have been good friends for quite some time. julia is in a relationship with a guy but it’s a LDR…Luke broke up with his gf because she cheated on him with his best friend and finally rebecca is happily married with the nicest guy. All 3 of them work in the same company but different section…

So there is the guy Luke and his friend Rebecca who were doing a tombola and came to julia`s bureau to sell tickets. Julia being a friend of rebecca bought several tickets and wrote down her name and phone number on the tombola. Rebecca did all the talking while Luke did not say anything, he kind of just accompanied her
Then several days later julia got a txt from Luke who thanked her for helping his friend with the tombola but also added that he was not interested in making friends with her and just txted to say thank you.
So julia replied that she also was not intersted in making friends with him
The next txt Luke replied that he did not care at all and that since being friends was not an option between them proposed to be ennemies!
After that julia confronted him and told him that if he really did not care at all like he said , he should not even have txted her for starters and to not txt her again.
Luke then told her that small like she is she knew how to punch back but also added ,since julia replied to the txt late at night, that a small girl like her should be sleeping at this time instead of txting and even said that he enjoyed messing with her but now he had to go get some sleep so wished her good night.
Julia then ignored his txt

The following day at work julia crossed him in the corridor but ignored him. He then during the night txted her and told her that he thought she was very uncute and that he hates her …

What do you think of this guy?
I think Julia should show these idiotic texts to Rebecca and have a good laugh at Luke's moronic expense, and I think you should probably find something else to worry about.

Old 04-10-2011, 11:19 AM

1,321 posts, read 2,106,933 times
I wouldn't read too much into it. Sounds like Luke is just trying to develop an arch nemesis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships