Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2011, 07:49 PM

12,572 posts, read 15,591,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Too funny!

Old 05-05-2011, 07:50 PM

12,572 posts, read 15,591,963 times
Tomorrow is National Friday Day!

Old 05-05-2011, 08:06 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,714,292 times
So I've come to realize that women with sour attitudes about men are not as attractive, and as such I can imagine they feel the same way about guys with sour attitudes about women.

Honestly I see a fair amount of Facebook statuses saying things like "ugh boys are so frustrating"... ladies, if that's really the attitude you carry then of course you're only gonna end up with guys.. err, "boys" that frustrate you.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:12 PM

27,955 posts, read 39,861,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
So I've come to realize that women with sour attitudes about men are not as attractive, and as such I can imagine they feel the same way about guys with sour attitudes about women.

Honestly I see a fair amount of Facebook statuses saying things like "ugh boys are so frustrating"... ladies, if that's really the attitude you carry then of course you're only gonna end up with guys.. err, "boys" that frustrate you.
Remember there is a difference between the men and the boys.

And at times it is just the size of their shoes and the price of their toys.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:24 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,714,292 times
Heh, very true.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:39 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,104,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I thought so too, that's why I wanted to share it with you guys. Not to mention, that she is stunning!
Justthe6ofus, let me know what you thought.
Wow! Just wow! It was amazing. I love that it's done to music...I think that's what got me too. I was looking at her other videos. She has so much talent.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:40 PM

Congrats Auntie Neemy...I hope she goes on her own. No need to make her earn her Mother's day by inducing her!

Old 05-05-2011, 09:08 PM

27,955 posts, read 39,861,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Congrats Auntie Neemy...I hope she goes on her own. No need to make her earn her Mother's day by inducing her!
The old joke about Mother's day being nine months after Father's day.

Old 05-05-2011, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4020 View Post
the old joke about mother's day being nine months after father's day. :d

lol!

Old 05-06-2011, 02:23 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,463,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
Tomorrow we head out - Miami overnight then Jamaica and Grand Cayman. I am such a lucky woman. This man spoils me incredibly.

Are you on your honeymoon? You sound very blessed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post

For a moment I feared that the dolphin, being a smart creature, was luring the cat to get close to his beak ...and then.... chomp! Thank goodness everything was okay. Very cute video, Sierra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I thought so too, that's why I wanted to share it with you guys. Not to mention, that she is stunning!
Justthe6ofus, let me know what you thought.
She's amazing and has that Russian attitude that makes her seem like a very tough woman that nobody should mess with. Very skilled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
My niece is due today! Today's my brother's wife's due date. She'll be induced on Sunday if Baby Girl doesn't make her appearance by then.

I am SO EXCITED!!!!
Congratulations aunt Neemy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
My kids would be disappointed if we didn't do something.

We will be at a soccer tournament most of the day but I will try and take him for a swim at the lake and I've told the kids we are going to make him a carrot cake.

Of course I have to buy him new toys too...he LOVES to get new toys. As soon as I walk in from the store he can smell them and he jumps all over me trying to get at the bag...lol

My kids cannot wait to celebrate his birthday!
Sounds like fun will be had by all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
The little girl next door made some homemade dog biscuits and cookies for my puppy when I first got him. Here's a website of recipes even the kids can do with cookie cutters and stuff.

Homemade Dog Treat Recipes!
Cool website. I haven't checked out the recipes but it made it into my bookmarks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
I came to a point in the road where my idea of fun and some others' idea of fun had diverged.

I chose the lesser path.

You're free to start up an identical thread, though - let me know if you need the link.
No way. But thanks. CD doesn't exactly like me either, so that won't be much fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I'm a doctor of nature. Do you wanna play Doctor & Nurse??

Doctor of nature? Hmm. That sounds cute. But if anything, I'll play sick patient. I like being cared for and fussed over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Imagine that, cool people in a state of homoginization, kind of like an oxymoron. Worse than the vinyl villages around here.
Exactly what I thought. Cool people in a town that makes you sweat just walking outdoors. Maybe that's the secret? When you walk back into the air conditioned building, people turn into an ice cube for a moment and then become cool after a few minutes. LOL. Corny, I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
Whoa! A pimple on her ass has more talent than I do. I really like this form and enjoy watching it. It's not just art but performance as well. For some reason I have no audio so I wasnt able to catch the story.
You probably have the volume for the video turned way down. Check the settings at the bottom of the video towards the right side of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
What a beautiful video. The music was lovely too. (So was she!)
Agreed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships