Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 01:23 PM

525 posts, read 1,555,931 times

Advertisements

I don't get it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2011, 01:30 PM

3,977 posts, read 7,641,494 times
A ugly person is one who's heart is black, a ugly person is one who's self worth is zero, a ugly person is someone who pays more attention to their hair and nails then to there friends and family, a ugly person uses people, a ugly person screams there own name during sex, a ugly person cannot look in the mirror and say "I made someone happy today"

Jonathan

Old 04-30-2011, 01:40 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,988,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post
A ugly person is one who's heart is black, a ugly person is one who's self worth is zero, a ugly person is someone who pays more attention to their hair and nails then to there friends and family, a ugly person uses people, a ugly person screams there own name during sex, a ugly person cannot look in the mirror and say "I made someone happy today"

Jonathan

Old 04-30-2011, 02:22 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,878,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCountrycm View Post
I don't get it.
why do you ask such ridiculous questions?

Old 04-30-2011, 02:25 PM

26,329 posts, read 93,786,816 times
Me.

I'm so ugly that when I went to the proctologist, he stuck his finger in my mouth.
I'm so ugly that when I walk by a restroom, all the toilets flush.
I'm so ugly that when I was a kid playing in a sandbox, the cat buried me.

Old 04-30-2011, 02:28 PM

2,309 posts, read 3,852,429 times
i've always defined ugly in two ways. physically - they just don't even make an effort to take care of themselves in any way shape and or form. as a man i've dated women who by some guys counts were "overweight" and thus "ugly" but they still had gorgeous faces, dressed fashionably and did try to keep themselves active. just the same, a girl with an amazing body could still be disgusting to be around in terms of her behavior, her outlook on life, her activities, etc...

Old 05-01-2011, 08:42 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
why do you ask such ridiculous questions?
She's like the female version of TVSG who likes coming up with threads asking stupid questions about the opposite gender to get attention too...

I know....

They should HOOK-UP!!

Old 05-01-2011, 08:45 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,799,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post

Jonathan
As a black women my heart is black. Am I ugly. Nope.

Old 05-01-2011, 08:52 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,929,519 times
So before we answer, what's YOUR definition ?

What makes YOU think someone is ugly, or not ?

If you don't get it, does that mean you think nobody is ugly ?

Pray tell......................

Quote:
I don't get it.

Old 05-01-2011, 08:55 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,967,745 times
Quote:
I don't get it.
Are we talking physically ugly, emotionally ugly, ethically ugly, or what? There are many different types of ugly.

There are:

Unfaithful ugly - cheaters
Unethical ugly
Mean ugly - Saddam Huessen
Fat ugly - its physical but belongs in a sepearat category.
Bad attitude ugly
Just plain ugly to the bone - Anne Coulter, Hitler
Physically ugly ugly - Venus Williams, Patrick Ewing, Wendy Williams,
Pretty ugly - Christina Aguilera, this is one who is physically attractive but attitude makes the ugly.
Annoying ugly - like the one annoying person everyone has in their office that they just cannot stand to see coming.

So you see, there are many different kinds of ugly. What I find to be ugly is that people who say things like "oh no one is ugly". They are just trying to make themselves feel better about being ugly and/or they have that "better than thou" fake attitudes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships