Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 11:47 AM

383 posts, read 725,386 times

Advertisements

abrown as a black male i totally agree with you. But black women like yourself are the ones who dont want asian, hispanic, or white men that isnt our fault. Listen to what you said i hope to marry a black male spoken like 98% of black women. Its just that women from every color of the rainbow are curious & want the black male, while the black woman more than any other race of women will stay within our race. This is not our fault, its black woman who always say i want a strong black male. Or i want a cosby family, a black upper middle class family. You can't blame the white woman, or black male anymore. Black women if they're mad that the bm is dating outside the race, bw should do the same thing. But me & you both know they won't never leave the black male. I do have black friend who is engaged to a white male though. She said when they first started having sex, she had to tell him he didnt have to go fast or be rough to impress her. She said she felt like he was trying to hang or be equal to what he thought she got from black males during sex. I have notice this alot, wm feel that cant please a bw during sex, and bw feel a wm cant please them in the bedroom.

Last edited by johndoeboy; 11-11-2007 at 12:01 PM..

Old 11-20-2007, 12:45 AM

394 posts, read 1,008,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tish Thompson View Post
Racism goes all ways. It only becomes a big deal when it involves blacks and whites. I think it's funny what some people consider 'racism'. I was asked out by a guy from a different cultural background than mine, and I told him no. He couldn't get it out of his head that I wouldn't date him because he wasn't black and to this day he calls me racist. I wouldn't date him because of his WIFE.

ok i'm back in my chair now

Old 11-20-2007, 07:17 AM

3,401 posts, read 13,382,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoeboy View Post
Its just that women from every color of the rainbow are curious & want the black male, this is not our fault

I'd answer this post, but you're already spewing the same stuff on like 3 seperate threads about the same issue. And one of my answers in challenging your "ideals" with statistics I actually researched is already on one of those.

But with that said, STOP SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF OTHER PEOPLE and get over your superior racial conflicted ego already.

Old 11-20-2007, 11:59 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,461,882 times
Quote:
abrown as a black male i totally agree with you. But black women like yourself are the ones who dont want asian, hispanic, or white men that isnt our fault. Listen to what you said i hope to marry a black male spoken like 98% of black women. Its just that women from every color of the rainbow are curious & want the black male, while the black woman more than any other race of women will stay within our race. This is not our fault, its black woman who always say i want a strong black male. Or i want a cosby family, a black upper middle class family. You can't blame the white woman, or black male anymore. Black women if they're mad that the bm is dating outside the race, bw should do the same thing. But me & you both know they won't never leave the black male. I do have black friend who is engaged to a white male though. She said when they first started having sex, she had to tell him he didnt have to go fast or be rough to impress her. She said she felt like he was trying to hang or be equal to what he thought she got from black males during sex. I have notice this alot, wm feel that cant please a bw during sex, and bw feel a wm cant please them in the bedroom.
Maybe a lot women who are not black are curious about black men. But is there a large percentage of them marrying you all? Nope!

Also, most women want a strong man that can take care of them. I don't think this is an unreasonable request.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
Maybe a lot women who are not black are curious about black men. But is there a large percentage of them marrying you all? Nope!

Also, most women want a strong man that can take care of them. I don't think this is an unreasonable request.

Its not even close alot more black men are married to white woman than black woman to white males. I guess the answer is yes alot are marrying black men.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Its not even close alot more black men are married to white woman than black woman to white males. I guess the answer is yes alot are marrying black men.
Again, with the fantasy statistics? You have not backed anything you've said with a shred of evidence... which (I'm sorry to say) just makes it all the easier to dispute. If you're looking to cause trouble, find another forum. If you're wanting to seriuosly debate this, start backing it up.

Cause guess what I found!!! According to USA Today, in America only 6% of marriages are interracial.

The shocking state of Black marriage: experts say many will never get married Ebony - Find Articles

Although mixed-race partnering has increased, the United States still shows disparities between African American male and African American female endogamy statistics. The 1990 census reports that 17.6% of African American marriages occur with White Americans. Yet, African American men are 2.5 times more likely to be married to white women than African American women to white men. In the 2000 census, 239,477 African American male to white female and 95,831 white male to African American female marriages were recorded, again showing the 2.5-1 ratio. In 2007, black-white marriage remains a rare event: 4.6% of married Blacks marry whites, and 0.4% of married whites marry blacks

Self Improvement | Statistics On Interracial Relationships.
There is no right or wrong here.. only self centered racially slurred opinions. The link provided above goes into detail on everything, black man versus white woman, white male veruss black woman, asian, hispanic, you name it.
It grows, it falls, it grows again, it branches off in another direction. No race is superior, nor should it be.

You can not categorize women into a lump some that have sexual tendancies to fit the fancies of your own imagination without TICKING THEM OFF.

For the sake of everyone that has to view your posts and personal beliefs, please try to form somewhat educated responses.

Last edited by Marylandkitten; 11-21-2007 at 11:45 AM..

Old 11-21-2007, 11:46 AM

This is a sad america still scared of black males & white woman. Dont be scared of me im not going to steal your women. I want to marry a black woman so you have nothing to fear. If you look up stastics from 1990 and 2000 what good is that doing in 2007. Im still accurate when i say the 2 most common interracial couples are asian woman/white male & white woman/ black male. That means when a white woman dates outside her race she is more likely to choose black over hispanic or asian. DEAL WITH IT, again like i said i dont want a white woman. Its just funny you say wanting to cause trouble mentioning something that is 1 of the 2 most common IR couples. Sounds like typical good ole boy kool aid

Old 11-21-2007, 11:53 AM

Quote:
If you look up stastics from 1990 and 2000 what good is that doing in 2007.
Right.. for the sake of educational purposes, I would love to be the one to "educate" you on this one here...

The United States Census Bureau is amalgamated once every decade. (that's once every 10 years). So naturally, if you see something in 1990, the next would be 2000, to follow suit, we will have brand new statistics in.... you guessed it, the USCB 2010 !!! If you actually visit the websites I listed above, they show the decline, and increase in interracial marriages, and those households that don't constitute as legal marriage, but interracial dating. You should be able to follow along.

Quote:
Sounds like typical good ole boy kool aid
...this is where I drop the argument and go find someone who makes a little more literal sense, to play with. lol
Perhaps one that can write with some semblance of intelligence.

Old 12-01-2007, 09:03 PM

3 posts, read 24,868 times
Race and color is such a big issue in America......... In the countries that I have lived in (Puerto Rico, France, Dominican Rep., Haiti, Panama Canada and Brazil who you date/marry is mainly based on social class........

Old 12-02-2007, 12:14 AM
miu

17,771 posts, read 40,230,455 times
Quote:
Its just that women from every color of the rainbow are curious & want the black male
No no no!!! None of my female friends have ever expressed an interest in dating a black male just because he was black and exotic looking to them. And I have been privy to a lot of girl talk. And if anything, the majority of black men that I have encountered were too much into the street or rap culture and not at all the kind of men I would ever want to date. So get over your black self. Your black skin does not have any magical effect on women of another race.

If anything, the statistics in the US are that most black men are not the marrying type, not good relationship material. Right now, I am too tired to google up some hard statistics for you, but here is a quote from a black friend of mine on another forum.

Quote:
Basically, the black male population in the USA is hugely impacted by imprisonment, unemployment and under-education. As a group, in general terms, we are not good economic providers. I think that approximately 1 in 3 black adult males is under the supervision of the criminal justice system in some way. (prison, parole, death row, awaiting trial)

The remainder have huge problems coping with the business of "getting a life." That leaves maybe only 20 - 30% of the adult black male population in a position to get a decent job, start a family, buy a house and live the American Dream.
So when you see a fine quality white woman with a black man, it is more likely that she married him because he is a nice guy, has a decent job and good looking in an overall sort of way. The color of his skin was probably a very minor factor in why she fell in love with him and decided to have his children.

And actually, you are cheapening all black men by declaring them some universal boy toy attractive only because of the color of their skin. And guys that think like you make my skin crawl. Yuck!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships