Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2011, 11:23 PM

1,841 posts, read 3,180,010 times

Advertisements

Directed towards the OP..

I would totally bash you if it were not the fact that I am aware of guys out there that have the same mentality you do...lol...

I am going to be very candid...

My best friend and I have had this convo before and it is a big deal for her..I do not know how many late night texts I have received from her when she is with male company away from home and at their place..goes a little like this..

Friend: Gawd this sucks, I have bubble guts and I need to fart
Me: Okay? Then fart
Friend: OMG! NO! He is asleep next to me!
Me: Okay? Go to the bathroom, run the water and then fart
Friend: OMG! NO! He is going to hear and once I do I am going to fart more!
Me: lol..You know you are human right? And if it is really bugging you..go sleep on the couch and say you couldnt sleep really? It is one am..
Friend: your no help bish..
Me: Not worried about it..lol..love you

Bottom line? I am not sure if you know this so sit down and hold onto your seat...this may come as a shock to you...*come a little closer* "Everybody pisses, farts and takes a ****!" It is human nature...
And if you can accept doing these things than it should be normal that your g/f..date..smash n dash would do the same..
In my opinion if I were to date a guy that a hang up about it and I tried to hold it in which caused me to have the stomach ache from hell? This is not the man I want to be with...

So with that said? I hope you find someone that does not partake in these bodilt functions...awesome..she should probably contact Guiness book of world records because that would be something..lmao

Old 06-10-2011, 12:10 AM

20,317 posts, read 37,304,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr74 View Post
Directed towards the OP..

I would totally bash you if it were not the fact that I am aware of guys out there that have the same mentality you do...lol...

I am going to be very candid...

My best friend and I have had this convo before and it is a big deal for her..I do not know how many late night texts I have received from her when she is with male company away from home and at their place..goes a little like this..

Friend: Gawd this sucks, I have bubble guts and I need to fart
Me: Okay? Then fart
Friend: OMG! NO! He is asleep next to me!
Me: Okay? Go to the bathroom, run the water and then fart
Friend: OMG! NO! He is going to hear and once I do I am going to fart more!
Me: lol..You know you are human right? And if it is really bugging you..go sleep on the couch and say you couldnt sleep really? It is one am..
Friend: your no help bish..
Me: Not worried about it..lol..love you

Bottom line? I am not sure if you know this so sit down and hold onto your seat...this may come as a shock to you...*come a little closer* "Everybody pisses, farts and takes a ****!" It is human nature...
And if you can accept doing these things than it should be normal that your g/f..date..smash n dash would do the same..
In my opinion if I were to date a guy that a hang up about it and I tried to hold it in which caused me to have the stomach ache from hell? This is not the man I want to be with...

So with that said? I hope you find someone that does not partake in these bodilt functions...awesome..she should probably contact Guiness book of world records because that would be something..lmao
You know...I wonder how long to OP could put a hold on a fart if he were participating in a martial arts class?

Old 06-10-2011, 01:14 AM

1,208 posts, read 1,835,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug S. 123 View Post
I have been called a pig and everything else for having this opinion but I dont think women should fart in front of the man they are seeing. To me, if a women farts infront of me, it is just a TOTAL turn-off. This is espescialy true early in the relationship. I dont know, I realize that women are only human, but when a women wants to look sexy and turn a man on, farting just dosnt seem proper and it dosnt fit into the equation, my equation anyway.

What is your take on this
Sounds like you've really got a hang up going on! lolololololol!!!!!

After you've been married a few years you'll adapt.

Old 06-10-2011, 07:30 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,993,507 times
My favorite is when one slips out and the "farter" turns as if something behind them made the noise.

...oorrrr the "Did someone step on a duck?!" response. Always a classic.

Old 06-10-2011, 07:37 AM

30 posts, read 96,621 times
I know I'm a little late in coming in on this conversation, but Doug I have to agree with you. My husband and I have been married for 18 years, and we don't fart in front of each other. Yes obviously, accidents happen, but we just consider it to be rude, it's something that should be done away from other people, if it can be helped, if not, of course we just laugh it off, after 18 years, if you don't learn to laugh off most things, your in trouble. Now my boys, they are another story, they think it's the funniest thing in the whole world, and until they get a little older, it is, at least to them, and why would a wreck their fun.

Old 06-10-2011, 07:38 AM

24,620 posts, read 19,228,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparksharp View Post
After you've been married a few years you'll adapt.
You know the honeymoon is over when you're in the bathroom shaving and your wife comes in to take a big steamy dump.

Old 06-10-2011, 07:39 AM

6,143 posts, read 7,572,603 times
Now do some of you see the wisdom in having a bunch of dogs?

Old 06-10-2011, 07:41 AM

8,003 posts, read 11,746,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
My favorite is when one slips out and the "farter" turns as if something behind them made the noise.

...oorrrr the "Did someone step on a duck?!" response. Always a classic.
LOL.... Hubby to the kids and now grandson, "HEY!? Did you hear that? It's a FROG! Where is it?" ...Kid-"Dad/Gampa! You FARTED!" Hubby, "What? NO! It was a FROG! Didn't you hear it!?" When they were really little, they'd go looking for the frog....hehe, priceless!

Old 06-10-2011, 06:36 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,924,293 times
Bottom line is, I dont want a women who thinks its ok to just rudely fart whenever or worse, one who might laugh about it. Its un-ladylike, its rude, and ill-mannered. Its my preferance, we all have them. If you dont mind it, then great. Fair enough. I hope you find a women who rips a$$ all over the place, but for me, that just wouldnt work out. I might add that there are a few men and women who agree with me on this so Im not alone, and I know that Im not a weirdo or anything for thinking this way.

Last edited by JustJulia; 06-11-2011 at 07:56 PM.. Reason: Removed reference to deleted comment.

Old 06-10-2011, 06:40 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,655,522 times
Hahaha! Of all threads to be resurrected, this one comes up. LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships