Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 02:35 AM

48 posts, read 84,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
You tell me b/c I'm unsure.

Was doing some landscaping work outside. Had my shirt off to catch some rays (I'm in decent shape if that makes any difference). Woman who I don't know, semi hot and classy looking not trashy.......probably early 40's, stops me working and starts talking to me.
She asks me if I'd be willing to do some work at her place. I asked what kind of work. Her response wasn't exactly specific and she hesitated abit before saying moving furniture mainly. Anyway I knocked her back as I have enough to keep me busy.

I later find out she is married, happily married not sure, but I hear her husband is often away. Married I don't go there.....but I'm unsure, what exactly did she want, really work? serious answers only please.
I applaud your restraint. There are better ways of getting some action than at the expense of some poor blokes dubious marriage. Now if she were divorced I would still tread carefully. And besides you were able to dissuade her tactfully which gives you points for character. If she really wants you she will try again. Not that this would be a welcome thing if going by your story. But it would at least dispel any doubts that it was anything innocent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2011, 06:01 AM

19,758 posts, read 20,326,642 times
What kinda lazy ho can't move her own furniture?!

Old 06-06-2011, 06:12 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,460,440 times
What if she hadn't been attractive. Would you care if she really wanted furniture to be moved instead of just rocking the bed?

I have a neighbor,she's not that attractive, but when she asks the men in the neighborhood if they can fix her ceiling, she really means she wants you to cook some sausage on her barbecue pit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships