Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 09:03 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,447,051 times

Advertisements

If she hasn't gotten scooped up by now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2011, 09:49 PM

313 posts, read 451,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poletop1 View Post
I am wondering if this woman is making a mockumentary/satirical video.
I kinda wondered the same thing. Didn't see any of those tears she kept wiping away.

But it would still take a loon to intentionally humiliate herself like this.

Old 06-13-2011, 12:45 AM

791 posts, read 1,427,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
THATS a PRIZE right there...hold me back ! emotional wreck a star is born

Old 06-13-2011, 07:12 AM

1,549 posts, read 2,585,526 times
How many cats must someone have to be a crazy cat lady lol? I have three and I love them so so much!

Old 06-13-2011, 07:34 AM

2,709 posts, read 6,320,509 times
(Just curious, but is there such a thing as "crazy dog ladies"? I only ever hear mention of crazy cat ladies. What makes the cat ladies more crazy than the dog ladies? How do they differ? Is one species -- cat lady vs. dog lady -- more tolerable than the other? Is it a degree of nuttiness? Cat ladies are SUPER crazy while dog ladies are only SLIGHTLY crazy?)

Old 06-13-2011, 08:09 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,087,226 times
First of all the Crazy cat person is simply the best known stereotype. There are crazy Boa Constrictor people, Crazy tropical fish people, crazy dog people as well as the worst ones..the efficiency apartment more animals than the zoo people!

Most of these people are suffering from hoarding. They just focus on living things instead of inanimate clutter.

Old 06-13-2011, 08:16 AM

34,111 posts, read 83,076,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamthere View Post
are they really crazy?
has anyone ever tried having a relationship with one that didn`t end up being all drama?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niftybergin View Post
(Just curious, but is there such a thing as "crazy dog ladies"?...
Is one species -- cat lady vs. dog lady -- more tolerable than the other? Is it a degree of nuttiness?
Cat ladies are SUPER crazy while dog ladies are only SLIGHTLY crazy?)
Not that I have ever had anything against a bit of craziness in women...
but there is a sub-set of pet friendly people that absolutely prefer their relationship with their animal(s)
to just about any relationship with another human...

My anecdotal experience of this subset is that most (a high order of 100%) are women
and their pet preference (also a high order of 100%) is cats.

Does this (often freely admitted) preference for sharing their bed with a cat vs a man make them crazy?...
or did the crazy lead them to that preference? (we'll assume the men they've known had nothing to do with it)

Does it matter?
Only if they want to have a relationship.

Old 06-13-2011, 08:25 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,087,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamthere View Post
THATS a PRIZE right there...hold me back ! emotional wreck a star is born
She kinda looks like a young Renee Zellweger with a better complexion. She'll get a million offers! Guys who are going to help pump sanity into her, in their minds!

Old 06-14-2011, 01:33 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,447,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
She kinda looks like a young Renee Zellweger with a better complexion. She'll get a million offers! Guys who are going to help pump sanity into her, in their minds!

Apparently, that video is currently making the rounds on YouTube right now and they even put a clip of that video on the Tonight Show, last night! Seems like she just might get a million offers!

Old 06-14-2011, 08:26 PM

313 posts, read 451,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
To me she kinda-sorta looks like Mariah Carey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships