Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2011, 10:01 AM

2,794 posts, read 3,684,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamisweetheart View Post
How else will I find what I'm looking for?
Many women seem to understand the concept of a "fixer upper"; it may not be what you would ideally want, but you can work with it; and maybe make it what you want.

Why do you think I advertise the benefit of a full body massage with happy ending; because it starts with a level horizontal position as a foundation for something more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2011, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
I can't take anyone that takes horoscopes as gospel seriously, how can all people born in a specific time of the year be the same?......
From my understanding, it relates to the concept that similar influences affect people in a similar manner.

Old 06-16-2011, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
I can totally relate! I want a bf too! But not desparate enough to settle for a jerk! (heck, I can't even get a jerk to go out with! LOL!)
I really hope not to end up alone, childless, and raising a bunch of cats!!!!!
It seems odd to me, that some women insist they need to get used by all of the other ones, while denying and disparaging nice guys who are willing to offer a free full body massage with happy ending; only to claim that they cannot find a boyfriend. Is it wrong for a nice guy to believe, that the guy(s) a woman is doing the most should have first dibs on a relationship?

Old 06-16-2011, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamisweetheart View Post
Why do you look on craigslist for love? Have you had any success in that? All I find on there are creeps exposing their genitals for a date. craigslist is dangerous! you seem like a good man why put yourself in danger like that?
Thank you for the example of what I mean by coming across as heterophobic. I don't mind when women email me cute pictures of themselves, in the most heterosexual of manners.

You may have a point with that special pleading, however it doesn't seem overly dangerous to me; but I have to admit that it usually works better for me, in accomplishing my (short term) relationship goals, when I have a petty cash fund for that purpose. Besides, how much more dangerous can it be when we are upfront about the transaction cost for that relationship, in advance?

Old 06-16-2011, 10:20 AM

52,419 posts, read 52,947,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Maybe your expectations are a tad too high and men feel intimidated by your great long list of must-haves
Quote:
Originally Posted by artikk View Post
Good luck being single.
Yep......

Old 06-16-2011, 11:17 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,725,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
I can't take anyone that takes horoscopes as gospel seriously, how can all people born in a specific time of the year be the same?......
It's pseudoscience. You'll never get a straight answer, much like creationism. They could at least pick something like intelligent design that is somewhat hard to prove/disprove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
And you better be a solid 4 star with big boobs and a high sex drive to command that kind of man.
Seriously.

Old 06-16-2011, 01:49 PM

454 posts, read 597,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
It IS silly. But no more silly than worshipping some invisible sky genie.With all his burning bushes, sinful apples,tempting snakes and fathers sacrificing sons.
Are you an atheist?

Old 06-16-2011, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
Thank you for the example of what I mean by coming across as heterophobic. I don't mind when women email me cute pictures of themselves, in the most heterosexual of manners.

You may have a point with that special pleading, however it doesn't seem overly dangerous to me; but I have to admit that it usually works better for me, in accomplishing my (short term) relationship goals, when I have a petty cash fund for that purpose. Besides, how much more dangerous can it be when we are upfront about the transaction cost for that relationship, in advance?
You have a point but I would still stay away from craigslist personals if i were you.

Old 06-16-2011, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
And you better be a solid 4 star with big boobs and a high sex drive to command that kind of man.
Lol

Old 06-16-2011, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
lol. You have no idea of what you are talking about.
Yes I do. Most of the Caps I know are not trustworthy because they run their mouths too much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships