Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2011, 11:18 AM

17,647 posts, read 22,673,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
There is an art to unsnap without a whole lot of fuss. One handed is even better...

Has taken some practice but i'm purty good at unsnapping one handed.

hahahaha

Old 06-29-2011, 11:20 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,330,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
We are soon going to live in a world where everyone looks the freakin' same. There used to be a Twilight Zone episode like that.

It's ridiculous that people can't accept themselves or others in the natural state. So many would rather have someone else's looks, etc. -which when reduced down/really examined is just envy, greed, and jealousy. IMO, it has a lot to do with competing and ego boosting.

If a male or female likes you because of your big, fake t%ts or implanted muscles they aren't really liking the real you. They are liking the phoney bologna, enhanced you. It's a sort of smoke and mirrors game.
Here's the one I'm talking about:

YouTube - ‪The Twilight Zone Number 12 Looks Just Like You beauty clip‬‏

Old 06-29-2011, 11:23 AM

2,444 posts, read 3,587,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I don't think men understand the whole bra size thing.
Why would we? we look at what's behind the bra.

Kinda like weight, we look at how the body looks like, women look at the numbers on the scale...

Old 06-29-2011, 11:25 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,722,817 times
Quote:
We are soon going to live in a world where everyone looks the freakin' same. There used to be a Twilight Zone episode like that.

It's ridiculous that people can't accept themselves or others in the natural state. So many would rather have someone else's looks, etc. -which when reduced down/really examined is just envy, greed, and jealousy. IMO, it has a lot to do with competing and ego boosting.

If a male or female likes you because of your big, fake t%ts or implanted muscles they aren't really liking the real you. They are liking the phoney bologna, enhanced you. It's a sort of smoke and mirrors game.
Part of who they are IS the implant. It was a choice from within. So a person who really loves you for you would be into that.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:39 AM

630 posts, read 1,049,796 times
Not everyone gets implants for the same reason. We're not all superficial silicone worshipping narcissists for choosing to get them. My number one reason for getting them was to balance out my figure, to fit into clothes better. I hated how tops fit me. I'm a bit curvy, I have somewhat of an *ss and child bearing hips, I felt my figure wasn't balanced. Now that I have them, I never show them off but i just feel better. My friends always ask me why I don't wear cleavage bearing tops. I just don't feel the need to--and when I date a guy he often doesn't know I HAVE them to begin with. I usually have to reveal it later at some point and hope they don't scream and run in the opposite direction

Old 06-29-2011, 11:46 AM

17,647 posts, read 22,673,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I had always been lucky. I still have a pair of large, full and bouncy breasts.

"ATTENTION"

Old 06-29-2011, 12:06 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,330,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Part of who they are IS the implant. It was a choice from within. So a person who really loves you for you would be into that.

That's a bunch of bull$#!t!

Old 06-29-2011, 12:08 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,287,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
LOL...I guess when men accept this so shall we.
The day we see all kinds of men creams/lotions for different parts of the face, make up for men, men going as much as women to get fake plastic body parts, etc. Then I'll agree with you. We're still far from saying that men do these things as often as women.

Women should just accept the fact that they will age. It's part of nature, just accept it as it comes and enjoy every stage of your life .

Old 06-29-2011, 12:12 PM

630 posts, read 1,049,796 times
Quote:
That's a bunch of bull$#!t!
let the haters hate

Old 06-29-2011, 12:31 PM

29,759 posts, read 34,454,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
The day we see all kinds of men creams/lotions for different parts of the face, make up for men, men going as much as women to get fake plastic body parts, etc. Then I'll agree with you. We're still far from saying that men do these things as often as women.

Women should just accept the fact that they will age. It's part of nature, just accept it as it comes and enjoy every stage of your life .
I don't want to speak for Opsi, but I think she was implying that men need to accept that women age, not that men have as much plastic surgery as women. As long as women see men ogling other women, guys dating women much younger than themselves, and husbands leaving their wives for younger models, some women will feel pressure to change their looks to feel like they can compete.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.