Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 10:35 AM

601 posts, read 759,736 times

Advertisements

whilst roaming around in miami back towards the end of feb..She was working at a bar as a bartender..we clicked..i didnt ask her out till the 5th time around..over the next couple of months we talked daily. i felt a strong connection but a bit cautious because of the distance. She asked me out to spend a weekend with her because of her birthdayin may..i agreed. i flew back from la to miami..we drove up to tampa together. it was amazzzing. its like we had been together for years. we were really connected. at the end of the weekend she pulled me aside and said she didnt want to get hurt. i gave her a kiss on the cheek. i went back to la said i would try coming back in a couple of weeks..we continued talking oveer the next few weeks. My job is very mobile so i hinted the idea i could move to miami for the summer and we can try things out. i told her i wouldnt be able to do it till first week of june. that day came but i didnt go. i just kept getting delayed with work. she pretty muched screamed at me that day not to play with her feelings and be fwd with her if we were going to do this or not. i assured her we were. in fact i suprised her that same week sat.

it was a fun night. went out and met her friends. we had a blast at pf changs.went back to my hotel and did our thing. on mon she suggested we go look at her friends apt to see if i wanted to sublease it. we went, then had dinner, then dropped her off at work..when i picked her up at 2 am from work she said we needed to talk . said she wasnt feeling it anymore and we could only be friends.

3 weeks later we talked and she was fwd it was the sex. the sex wasnt very good..just robotic, i just cant connected with someone right away. it was like i was having sex with a doll...no emotion or feeling. idk..maybe i just feel bitter end because i didnt warrant breaking up with her over sex..just liked her as a person if im honest. i knew the sex would come along sooner or later. i even took a sex pill the second night to just ignore the issue
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2012, 10:36 AM

49,927 posts, read 60,067,356 times
A "sex pill"???

Old 07-16-2012, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
A "sex pill"???
yea the kind at the gasoline stations to keep you turned on..shes stunning to look at but..the sex wasnt there yet and i didnt want to be the ******* to make a big deal out of it. i really like her for her.

Old 07-16-2012, 10:50 AM

1,702 posts, read 2,327,972 times
Should of had sex with her sooner. I thought the flying back and forth would be a waste of time.

If you truly have feelings about someone, the sex is intense the first time you do it. A person would have to be a really lame to mess that up.

It sounds like it was all about the build up of having sex and then once it was over, the whole game was over.

Earth, Wind & Fire Reasons - YouTube

Old 07-16-2012, 10:55 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,160,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by behindthescreen View Post
Should of had sex with her sooner. I thought the flying back and forth would be a waste of time.

If you truly have feelings about someone, the sex is intense the first time you do it. A person would have to be a really lame to mess that up.

It sounds like it was all about the build up of having sex and then once it was over, the whole game was over.

I agree.

You did not play any songs by Air supply during this encounter did you?

Old 07-16-2012, 10:58 AM

Quote:

we had sex before i moved out there..it was ok. one night in particular it was good.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:10 AM

2,628 posts, read 4,615,818 times
Quote:

The bolded part. This.

I've done the long distance thing, and usually BECAUSE it's long distance, it's sometimes easier to get sex out of the way early on. This way you know if it's worth it to spend on another plane ticket.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:14 AM

we did have sex early on.. since april.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:27 AM

ive never had this experience before ..i mean shes a gorgeous russian blonde.perfect ass,lips..just a doll. but no emotion or passion in june. it was robotic

Old 07-16-2012, 11:31 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,333,155 times
So it's over move on. Appears she has been straight forward and to the point with you so why linger?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships