Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 10:30 AM

3,261 posts, read 5,310,473 times

Advertisements

Where does a 51 year old man meet a 16 year old girl?

I don't remember socializing with 30, 40 or 50 year olds when I was her age.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2011, 10:30 AM

252 posts, read 556,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Nice video! The "good Christian girl" thing really shines. My daughter is 15 ... I think I need to give her a big hug when she gets home today.

YouTube - ‪Courtney Stodden - Don't Put It On Me‬‏

Physically she is attractive, however she dresses like a ***** and has a brain the size of a peanut.

The funny thing is there are a lot of women out there like this! The majority of American women fit the "sex and the city" persona. I am telling you guys, European women is where it is at, dump this trash!

Old 06-21-2011, 10:34 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,283,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by underthesun7 View Post
The majority of American women fit the "sex and the city" persona. I am telling you guys, European women is where it is at, dump this trash!
You watch too much TV. Please, cease and desist at once because your misogyny is thicker than molasses in January.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:47 AM

19,746 posts, read 20,304,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Nice video! The "good Christian girl" thing really shines.

YouTube - ‪Courtney Stodden - Don't Put It On Me‬‏

You know you're ballin when the backdrop for your video contains both a pond and a pontoon boat!

And the dog...THE DOG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by underthesun7
dump this trash!

Old 06-21-2011, 10:48 AM

31,101 posts, read 22,149,783 times
He's an actor, Theyre above us and arent held to our standards. They do look closer to the same age! Still wierd. Couldn't wait til she was 18???

Old 06-21-2011, 10:49 AM

252 posts, read 556,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
You watch too much TV. Please, cease and desist at once because your misogyny is thicker than molasses in January.
Really because your ignorance is as wide as the Grand canyon. Misogyny is the hate of women. I love women. I hate how American women act. There is a big difference. If you talked to my female friends who are from different parts of the world and told them I was a misogynist they would laugh in your face. I believe in TRUE equality and not the biased one we have here.

If you think girls like this are only on t.v then I suggest you open your eyes. American girls dancing, stripping, and sexting has become an epidemic. Go to the malls and what do you see, flocks of teen girls on a daily basis dressing more whorish and buying materials to feel their vapid needs. When a man like myself speaks on these issues he is ignorantly labeled a misogynist, often by greedy misandrists who fear the truth.

Last edited by underthesun7; 06-21-2011 at 10:59 AM..

Old 06-21-2011, 10:51 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,748,747 times
Quote:
Physically she is attractive, however she dresses like a ***** and has a brain the size of a peanut.
I know nothing of her brain, but her parents are probably students at the Lohan-Spears School of Parenting.

Quote:
The funny thing is there are a lot of women out there like this! The majority of American women fit the "sex and the city" persona.
Well, that's just a silly statement. You might be right to claim that the majority of American women of a certain age in a particular city who visit particular places fit that persona--the Miami, NYC or LA stereotype, perhaps--but not the U.S. in general. That's like saying American men mostly behave like those dorks on Jersey Shore.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:56 AM

2,488 posts, read 4,326,717 times
If Europe is so much "classier", then why do they have TV shows like Skins showing nudity and teenagers engaging in dangerous acts?

Old 06-21-2011, 10:56 AM

2,596 posts, read 5,586,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
But he did get his new wife's parents' permission though right? (I think the article mentions that, if I read it right?) So it is technically a fully legal / valid marriage?
It's legal. I am likewise not impressed with her parents. Either they met, courted and married in a rush, or he started seeing her when she was 15. I would have to question what kind of parent allows a 50-year-old man to begin dating their 15-16 year old daughter while she is underage, no matter how the daughter feels about it. But like others have hinted at, this appears to be a move to get their girl in the spotlight in ways her singing career hasn't yet.

If she were older (say 21-22+) I would not be hugely impressed with this, but it would be slightly more palatable even with the large age difference. The fact that this is a young lady who can barely drive and isn't old enough to have finished high school on a normal course leaves a lot to be desired. She hasn't had the adult experiences (you know, besides thrashing around your girls in a music video) I would hope anyone would have before marrying that would give her choices and the opportunity to know herself and what she wanted in the long term. For him to take advantage of that just to get a hot young thing in his bed makes me lose all respect for him.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:57 AM

17,645 posts, read 22,678,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
Where does a 51 year old man meet a 16 year old girl?

I don't remember socializing with 30, 40 or 50 year olds when I was her age.

Probably at playboy mansion pool parties

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships