Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 09:14 PM

4,897 posts, read 18,501,944 times

Advertisements

you know at this point it's not even about the age difference. if you showed me two people who you can see truly love each other, i could accept even this much of an age difference. but these two? UGH! i mean they are speaking about God in the middle of the most disgusting things i have seen, each one pretending that this is for real, and that she was a virgin etc...please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2011, 09:23 PM

17,642 posts, read 22,668,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
you know at this point it's not even about the age difference. if you showed me two people who you can see truly love each other, i could accept even this much of an age difference. but these two? UGH! i mean they are speaking about God in the middle of the most disgusting things i have seen, each one pretending that this is for real, and that she was a virgin etc...please.
She looked like she's on drugs.

Old 07-21-2011, 10:39 AM

2,028 posts, read 1,890,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
She looked like she's on drugs.
That was my first thought, exactly. Her mannerisms certainly made it seem like she was under the influence of something.

Old 07-21-2011, 12:36 PM

4,468 posts, read 8,011,852 times
Hey honey lets go out and have a drink, ops your' not old enough.

Better have really deep pockets for this one...

Old 07-21-2011, 12:52 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,306,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sman View Post
Did you read her age? She's 16! She is not an adult and far from it judging from her behavior.
Yes, so sorry that you don't like it.
Might want to do a little research about the age of majority in the different states.
Her parents agreed with the marriage.
What I can't for the life of me figure out is why what others do makes you so upset.
It's not normal.

Old 07-21-2011, 02:14 PM

2,633 posts, read 4,056,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Yes, so sorry that you don't like it.
Might want to do a little research about the age of majority in the different states.
Her parents agreed with the marriage.
What I can't for the life of me figure out is why what others do makes you so upset.
It's not normal.

Age of majority varies from 18-21: it doesn't help your argument if she's 16.
Age of consent can be as young as 14, depending on the state; but it is not the same as the age of majority.

If her parents had to agree to the marriage, she's not the age of majority, and not an adult.

Old 07-21-2011, 02:15 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,736,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexWest View Post

Age of majority varies from 18-21: it doesn't help your argument if she's 16.
Age of consent can be as young as 14, depending on the state; but it is not the same as the age of majority.

If her parents had to agree to the marriage, she's not the age of majority, and not an adult.
I get what you're saying, but that's kind of ooky when you think about it. You can bed her, but you have to ask her parents if you can marry her!

Old 07-21-2011, 02:21 PM

2,633 posts, read 4,056,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I get what you're saying, but that's kind of ooky when you think about it. You can bed her, but you have to ask her parents if you can marry her!
:Sigh: I know: Some laws just make no sense.

Old 07-22-2011, 07:25 PM

154 posts, read 392,302 times
In any normal case, this should not be legal (16 year olds brains are not even done developing for God sake!)...it is twisted, he def is a petophile!!...BUT oddly enough as strongly as I feel about this issue, I am not caring about this particular one, because....

the *&*^% looks 45!!! (the girl!)....not like "omg, she is developed well for her age"...I mean...."is this one of the chicks from one of the 'Housewives' show!!?"

it should be illegal, but peto's try to find vulnerable mentally ill/abused young girls to make decisions they will regret later , because the abused kiddies wanrt or need cash. sick world. the age gap on this one, (if she is actually even 16) is beyond twistied and creepy!

Old 07-22-2011, 07:51 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,736,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna777 View Post
In any normal case, this should not be legal (16 year olds brains are not even done developing for God sake!)...it is twisted, he def is a petophile!!...BUT oddly enough as strongly as I feel about this issue, I am not caring about this particular one, because....

the *&*^% looks 45!!! (the girl!)....not like "omg, she is developed well for her age"...I mean...."is this one of the chicks from one of the 'Housewives' show!!?"

it should be illegal, but peto's try to find vulnerable mentally ill/abused young girls to make decisions they will regret later , because the abused kiddies wanrt or need cash. sick world. the age gap on this one, (if she is actually even 16) is beyond twistied and creepy!
Pedophiles are attracted to pre-adolescent children, not fully grown teenagers who look like they're much older.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships