Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2012, 02:22 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,225,484 times

Advertisements

Nope, I am not a moderator, not sure about anyone else?? No allegations, it is in writing after all. What really makes me worry about the situation here, is that more than one of you give rational, even thoughtful opinions in other threads. IMO that makes the bullying here even more malicious, since you obviously know how to communicate effectively.

Old 01-04-2012, 02:25 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,743,263 times
Now now Jan, TVSG isn't going to like the attention steering off into a new topic

Old 01-04-2012, 02:36 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,737,640 times
Not to worry. We could all back off and leave him alone, but surely as the sun rises, he will get frustrated with the silence and cut loose with some insane misogynistic thread containing skin-crawling tales of his (non) sex life.

Old 01-04-2012, 02:37 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,718,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
You need to do some background reading before you come here and make all these self righteous allegations.

There is way more to this poster than either you or SwedishViking know. If you don't like the thread, don't read it and don't post in it.

Neither of you are Moderators and neither of you have been made TV's caretaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Nope, I am not a moderator, not sure about anyone else?? No allegations, it is in writing after all. What really makes me worry about the situation here, is that more than one of you give rational, even thoughtful opinions in other threads. IMO that makes the bullying here even more malicious, since you obviously know how to communicate effectively.
Yes ma'am. The point that has been made here is that, with all due respect, you haven't been around CD anywhere near long enough to understand the relationship between TVSG and posters, nor have you obviously taken the time to even do any research on it before playing the hand-wringing chastising routine. It's too bad that only the last year or so of his posts remain in the archives. You walking into this thread is rather akin to walking into a midnight showing of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" without ever having heard of it.

Old 01-04-2012, 02:42 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,359,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
Nobody makes up that a fat kid is fat but the kids own eating. The fat kid is usually a product of bad parenting, and TVSG is more than likely a product of of whatever he has experienced in a young past.

What happens to us as young-lings is what we are the least able to control, and what effects us the most. That he's going crazy on this forum is more than likely a symptom of dysfunction social patterns that are so easy to learn but so hard to get rid of.

That you collectively encourage it after so many threads to have a laugh over someone elses mental illness and misfortune say more about your lack of compassion than his unfulfilled and misdirected need and cry for attention. I don't think he'll deny this either if he's honest to himself.
lol, did you just insult the lad in your patronizing post? Dude please save the holier than thou act for the birds. TVSG in my short time as a member of this forum has exhibited qualities that require serious counseling from anyone with a conscience. How some of you can read his posts on issues like prostitution and not be moved to point the ramifications of going that path is beyond me.

Old 01-04-2012, 02:43 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,114,585 times
As for whether the tvboy is capable of defending himself against us bullies, he has on more than one occasion had the thread shut down. Not only that, but the two of you obviously don't pay enough attention to what he DOES post - especially with regard to his current job as "lifeskills coach" to the same products of his poor deprived upbringing which left him so unable to defend himself against the bully-girls of CD.

Old 01-04-2012, 02:45 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,359,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
o come off it. You guys have chosen the wrong thread to stand up for the bullied. TVSG is an interesting character in that he does things to deliberately garner attention. The only crime committed here is feeding his attention craving in the hope of exposing the flaw in his postion on prostitution, employment or approaching women. Most of the posts i read and contribute to...stress the illegality of what he indifferently brushes off and could potentialyl hunt him in the future.

Are you guys telling me a comment like "if i get busted by the police for soliciting prostitutes, i'd tell them its my money and they should go fight real crime" is normal? The dude needs help and some are laying it on him in a nice, calm tone and others not so much. Hopefully, one of these words of wisdom stick....

Old 01-04-2012, 02:46 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,718,121 times
I tell you, though, this is going to one heck of an evening of reading for him when he gets home from work. He's going to be exhausted after ploughing through all these words and may have to have an early night.

Old 01-04-2012, 03:22 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,002,282 times
It's funny because it's the women who are being called bullies here.

I don't see them bullying him at all, and he is not offended by the comments they leave.

I think these guys have picked the wrong person to defend here.

Old 01-04-2012, 03:36 PM

499 posts, read 581,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
To do the same thing I did in 2011, lots of dates which leads to opportunities
How do you meet these dates I am really interested after reading all the way through this thread. You've mentioned fetishes. Interesting. You haven't told us what they are or did I miss that one? There is a different time zone here so it is difficult for me to keep up with you. I am really interested in you. Plase fill me in in all the details
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships