Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2011, 02:18 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,073,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quenelle View Post
Why not, if you paid her?
Because I paid for Foreplay/fetish activity instead

Old 12-31-2011, 02:18 PM

499 posts, read 581,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
So once again it's ok for women to show DESPERATION but a man has to always keep stuff to himself and pretend like everything is COOL.

Well guess what? I was turned off because I don't want to meet a desperate women and once she showed that side of herself she no longer had SEX APPEAL. Everyone on this board should know that you don't talk about your failures to someone you just met.
?????????????????????????????

Old 12-31-2011, 02:21 PM

Quote:
I found out a secret about job interviews in 2009 so I'm no longer nervous when I go on interviews. Haven't found out the secret about dating yet......maybe 2012?
Share this wonderful secret with us! I'm sure we could all use some help on job enterviews

Old 12-31-2011, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Because I paid for Foreplay/fetish activity instead
Well, that sounds very normal and your average guy kind of thing!

Old 12-31-2011, 02:34 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,073,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quenelle View Post
?????????????????????????????
I didn't want to meet a girl I was chatting with online because she revealed she met a guy 2 weeks ago and he wasn't attracted to her. So she suddenly became unattractive and i was being criticized by members on this board for being shallow. Who wants to meet a desperate and insecure person?

Old 01-01-2012, 07:49 AM

16,076 posts, read 28,584,831 times
My dating experiences-imagesca38qr2y.jpg

Old 01-01-2012, 08:28 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,660,297 times
Default Oh silly Sol...

Quote:
I didn't want to meet a girl I was chatting with online because she revealed she met a guy 2 weeks ago and he wasn't attracted to her. So she suddenly became unattractive and i was being criticized by members on this board for being shallow. Who wants to meet a desperate and insecure person?
That doesn't make her desperate and insecure, that makes you irrational and and foolish. You don't know the man's taste. Perhaps he doesn't like women with thick thighs, like you do. The odds are good that he is not sending funds via Paypal, in lieu of a date. He might loathe Froot Loops and be easy going when in comes to his love interest's choice in casual footwear. See, it's silly to agree with someone when you don't know his likes and dislikes.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:04 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,762,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Well, darn me, that actually looks very much like our Sol behind the greasepaint and the proboscis! Very funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
That doesn't make her desperate and insecure, that makes you irrational and and foolish. You don't know the man's taste. Perhaps he doesn't like women with thick thighs, like you do. The odds are good that he is not sending funds via Paypal, in lieu of a date. He might loathe Froot Loops and be easy going when in comes to his love interest's choice in casual footwear. See, it's silly to agree with someone when you don't know his likes and dislikes.
Are you seriously opening up the New Year trying to apply logic to his pronouncements. I just wish he could find new material as he's posted the exact same thing close to half a dozen times already. Sol, you could have just referred the new inquiring poster to, "Post # whatever" and saved yourself the finger exercise. Over three years of this already and I have a feeling it'll be repeated for the next three and more.

Long after I'm gone, Old Retired Sol's going to be sitting there in his Froot-Loops and take-out chicken wings-stained undies still whining about dateless nights and how he can't live on his SS stipend amongst so much more ...

Old 01-01-2012, 09:16 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,217,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
The other things she said seemed desperate, though. Telling him "I hope this works out or I'm done with OKC" is putting a little too much pressure on him. Maybe she can say that after they've gone on a date or two, but it sounds a little desperate when she's never met him before.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:40 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,762,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
The other things she said seemed desperate, though. Telling him "I hope this works out or I'm done with OKC" is putting a little too much pressure on him. Maybe she can say that after they've gone on a date or two, but it sounds a little desperate when she's never met him before.
He feels "pressure" when the wind blows and always bear in mind that when he relates something it has to be taken with not a grain but a block of salt. Often what he hears is very muffled and between his brain and his typing fingers is a very long distance. Trust in the fact that this gal seriously dodged a bullet ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships