Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2011, 02:00 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,595,057 times

Advertisements

A Pisces will lovingly and charmingly kill you sweetly without you even knowing it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2011, 02:05 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,649,449 times
My dad is a Pisces and he isn't like that. I also have another Pisces guy friend who isn't like that. Sounds like there are some sane fishies. Probably because my dad has some Virgo and Taurus in his charts.

Old 07-09-2011, 02:34 PM

1,739 posts, read 1,916,927 times
Wow...I'm majorly into astrology and have no idea how I missed THIS thread.

That said. I'm Aries, which can be a hard sign to be at times, given how outspoken most of us are. The rest of the world tends to beat up on us, why, I have NO idea.

I get along best with Sag, Leo, Aquarius and sometimes Gemini. Although sometimes Sag can be too brutally honest and cold, Leo too domineering/overbearing, Aquarius too cool and aloof and Gemini too changeable from one day to the next.

BUT...I love Sag sense of humor and fun and crushing bear hugs (my son was one I miss him so much), Leos generosity and warmth, Aquarius' intellect and eagerness to explore new ideas and wariness of the 'system' and Geminis childlike delight and sense of fun.

The signs I have ongoing troubles with are Capricorn-- I always feel like they disapprove of SOMETHING about me no matter what I do it's not good enough. But I do get along reasonably well with Taurus and Virgo, even though I might not always "get" them lol.

Cancer needs to be handled gently, as they can be moody and extra emo, but there's nothing wrong with that, it's just what it is. Never expect to treat a Cancer harshly and have a harmonious relationship. My oldest son is one and we understand each other very well. Knowing he is a Cancer has made me be extra loving and gentle with him. And he in turn rewards this by helping to calm me whenever I get a little too hyped about things that don't really matter lol.

Every Scorpio male is a sex magnet. Especially Gordon Ramsay. I want to get him alone in a closet (or wherever) for just 15 minutes !!! Oh, and Jeff Probst too...yummmmm

Pisces is also another sign I personally love. Never judgemental and always willing to let people be who they are without trying to change them. Although sometimes their silence and unruffled appearance makes me think they have no deep, strongly held convictions, which I'm sure is wrong. I'm just "Fire" and find them hard to "get" sometimes.

I don't think I left anyone out lol.

Oh yes, Libra. Well, my moon is in Libra so I totally get the indecisive thing. Drives me nuts. I also understand the need for fair deliberation and need to live in aesthetically pleasing surroundings. Ugliness of envirnment is something I just can't deel with (when a neighbor cut down lilac trees bordering our property I nearly had an apopolectic (sp?) fit. Also, I see red whenever I see people litter. Did I mention I live on the poor side of town with graffiti and litter all over the place ? Drives me NUTS.

Okaay..I could go on and on about this topic, but I'll stop with the tome for now lol

Old 07-09-2011, 02:50 PM

Someone sent me a reputation point telling me to keep going, lol..so I will.

A word or two about us Rams: We feel misunderstood by the world a lot of the time, because we ARE. People don't like that we are so truthful and yes, sometimes blunt. The thing is we see straight into the core of the matter, what it's REALLY about and so we are able to cast off all the meaningless minutae the rest of the world obsesses with.

People like their window dressing and smokescreens and rarely appreciate being made to SEE what truly is the heart of the matter. And moreover, most people say they value honesty but it's mostly lip service, as watch what happens when people ARE honest. The wolves come out in a frenzy. A lot of signs are happy with the metaphors of things, of PC speech for instance. But no matter what or how you paint something, that doesn't change the basic condition. Aries knows this and fights to get everyone else to see. And when they refuse, we want to run around butting our ram horns into every wall in sight lol.

Old 07-09-2011, 03:08 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,012,620 times
Amen brother Aries!

Old 07-09-2011, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
Amen brother Aries!
Always nice to meet another Aries

One thing though...I'm a sister lol but it's cool. Most people on this forum assume I'm a man

Old 07-09-2011, 03:43 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandon View Post
Wow...I'm majorly into astrology and have no idea how I missed THIS thread.

That said. I'm Aries, which can be a hard sign to be at times, given how outspoken most of us are. The rest of the world tends to beat up on us, why, I have NO idea.

I get along best with Sag, Leo, Aquarius and sometimes Gemini. Although sometimes Sag can be too brutally honest and cold, Leo too domineering/overbearing, Aquarius too cool and aloof and Gemini too changeable from one day to the next.

BUT...I love Sag sense of humor and fun and crushing bear hugs (my son was one I miss him so much), Leos generosity and warmth, Aquarius' intellect and eagerness to explore new ideas and wariness of the 'system' and Geminis childlike delight and sense of fun.

The signs I have ongoing troubles with are Capricorn
Our assessment of the situation seems to be mutual. I'm a Capricorn and I'm not fond of any of the signs above you get along with.

Btw, there's another current similar thread as well as a few older ones on this forum.

Old 07-09-2011, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Our assessment of the situation seems to be mutual. I'm a Capricorn and I'm not fond of any of the signs above you get along with.

Btw, there's another current similar thread as well as a few older ones on this forum.
There see ? I feel like you didn't approve of my comments lol.

Seriously though, I hope you don't think I was bashing Cappies because I was only trying to explain how I feel around you guys. You can seem so stern and serious a lot of the time. Which can be intimidating.

And thanks for the info

Old 07-09-2011, 03:51 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandon View Post
There see ? I feel like you didn't approve of my comments lol.
I absolutely approve of your comments! I feel the same way, as I said.

Old 07-09-2011, 07:44 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwalker425 View Post
I don't know much about astrology nor do I put much stock in it. However, I am a Virgo and I am AWESOME.
Yes you are! No wonder I like you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships