Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2011, 10:39 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,943,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
I am NOT slippery...but I do like hunting for things (except car keys or things of mine...hate that...)

Does that count?
Hahaha that's funny. I like to hunt to. And me smell some crab. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2011, 10:40 PM

27,955 posts, read 39,858,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Look at the rest of the charts of these people, for the Mutable signs present!
I will take your word on that. I haven't studied it that far.

Old 07-09-2011, 10:48 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,041,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Hahaha that's funny. I like to hunt to. And me smell some crab. lol
Crab? No, no crab in my astro-pot, cept for a Cancer in my 11th house. I have 4 Sag, 3 Scorpio, 1 Cappy, 2 Pisces, and a true node in Aries...whatever a true node is.

Quote:
Look at the rest of the charts of these people, for the Mutable signs present!
Not so mutable, huh?

BTW, Renee Zelweger has that Piscean face...Weird looking.

Old 07-09-2011, 10:55 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,406,480 times
I checked my ex-friend and he's a Libra. Whatever is said about him is mostly true. The website says "The Libra man is very popular with women because he is charming, harmonious and can relate to women on their level - a characteristic of Libra is the ability so see the world through the eyes of others. Libra men do this to seduce the girl and it always works." - This is SO true about him. No wonder some of my friends don't want me to be with him. I should have listened. He is lazy too.

Old 07-09-2011, 10:59 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,943,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Crab? No, no crab in my astro-pot, cept for a Cancer in my 11th house. I have 4 Sag, 3 Scorpio, 1 Cappy, 2 Pisces, and a true node in Aries...whatever a true node is.

Not so mutable, huh?

BTW, Renee Zelweger has that Piscean face...Weird looking.
But her eyes always look close? haha

Old 07-10-2011, 12:11 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,262,086 times
Quote:
Warmest, friendliest? The Iron Fist with the Velvet Glove? Passive-aggressiveness/charm incarnate?
That's been my very limited experience, too. Does the same go for the other more important Libra placements (Moon, Venus, Mars)?

Quote:
Come now! Inject some Scorpio placements in any chart and it can never be disguised..........................never.......... ..............ever!!! Dream on!
Shut up! If people ask at all, they ask for the Sun sign - conservative Cappie!

Quote:
Bear that in mind if you're passing thru Tucson and you wish to knock on Sierra's door!

I certainly will! A full-moon visit it shall be!
Are you asking me for an assisted suicide?

Quote:
Hitler was also born with a dictatorial/intolerant Moon in Capricorn!
Great! Sounds like we can help each other!

Old 07-10-2011, 12:23 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,197,298 times
Quote:
Warmest, friendliest? The Iron Fist with the Velvet Glove? Passive-aggressiveness/charm incarnate?

I'm one that's not misled by appearances!

Me, I'll take the hard shell with the softest center!
Not so much passive aggressive, lol...we are loving harmonious, peaceful warriors Just don't pi$$ us off

Old 07-10-2011, 12:29 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,262,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Not so much passive aggressive, lol...we are loving harmonious, peaceful warriors Just don't pi$$ us off
Oh, passive-aggressive you ARE!

Old 07-10-2011, 02:04 AM

627 posts, read 1,297,677 times
I have 3 Leo friends that are very kind and considerate - 2 male 1 female.

The others, including my nephew(RIP) were unbearable and not at all concerned about whether or not their actions hurt others.

My father was also Leo and he was fair and loving.

I'm Virgo/year of the Dog(male) and I was with a Gemini/year of the Dog woman. We hit it off right away. She was smart, witty - to the 10th power, sexy, sometimes aloof and restless. But we got along very well and spent quite an amount of years together - 11 to be exact. The sex was absolutely the best and got better as the years went by. We never lived together but we spent a lot of time together. Communication was great and always learning from each other. We had fun together everywhere we went. She had friends who were probably were jealous because they had no long term partners. They talked a lot of crap to her saying that I'm probably cheating on her. They could not believe that I loved her. They got to her and she believed them. I told her everything I ever did but in the end they got to her. I left. She's the only one I would have stood with and the longest relationship I had.

It's true about Pisces being unstable. Wow! So true. Stalkers!

Cancers like to be spiteful. If they know something about you, they will shout you out in public. Bring up things too personal that should not be said. I was with two cancers and my sister is cancer. Arguments could be trivial and they will try to embarrass you in front of others.

Scorpios I love.

Capricorn, I get along well with males but some female caps are looney! I was with one for a while and she was ok but still had weird views. Two I currently know who are more realistic and not exaggerated. They tend to take things way overboard. Mom was a Cappie too. They tend to be cold.

Sag women are... let's just say that I would not touch one with a 10 foot pole, though I did for a couple of years. She was calm because she was from a foreign country.

One of my close friends is married to a sag and I feel really sorry for him... he's a scorpio BTW.

Aries women are lots of fun - for a while. I have long tern male friends that are Aries but I try to stay away.

All the Aquarius women I have known are really nice and good friends. The guys are a different story. Very intelligent too, like Geminis.

I love Virgo females but for the males, it depends. I met some that I would not trust. (and this from a Virgo!)

I bumped heads with a Taurus male and a few Gemini males.

I know some Libras who are cool and some who are a-holes... I guess that goes for all.

I use the Asian signs too. I found they are as "telling" as the "western".

Virgo and Year of the Dog are almost identical in description and they both describe me pretty accurately.

Old 07-10-2011, 05:49 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,197,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, passive-aggressive you ARE!
I personally am not, but hey if ya' wanna believe that its ok w/ me...I suppose there's worse things I've been called
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships