Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 07:54 PM

42,762 posts, read 53,031,748 times

Advertisements

Just wonder what ladies and gents think about this notion?

I have done it in the past. Yet now that I'm older I don't have the body I used to have and it seems much easier when you are younger. It seems with age it can be harder.

What do you people think?

I want to ask this guy out where I do sports with my son. He is like me older and went to the same high-school. My family says he is very nice yet really shy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2010, 07:57 PM

2,942 posts, read 6,023,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post

I have done it in the past. Yet now that I'm older I don't have the body I used to have and it seems much easier when you are younger. It seems with age it can be harder.

I want to ask this guy out where I do sports with my son. He is like me older and went to the same high-school. My family says he is very nice yet really shy.
Go for it! The worse that can happen is he says "no", or turns beet red, stammers and either says "yes" or "no".

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:02 PM

79,045 posts, read 61,199,827 times
Quote:

Go for it. Especially as you get older the competition for decent guys starts to increase due to demographics and other factors. I think that the gals that figure this out have a real dating edge when they are willing to do that.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrmlyBklyn View Post
Go for it! The worse that can happen is he says "no", or turns beet red, stammers and either says "yes" or "no".

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Very true and I found out that he loves my son which he coached him. This was when my mom took my son to this place.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Go for it. Especially as you get older the competition for decent guys starts to increase due to demographics and other factors. I think that the gals that figure this out have a real dating edge when they are willing to do that.
Oh I'm willing to ask him out. He is always surrounded by the other workers. I don't want the whole place to know I'm doing it.

751 posts, read 1,678,087 times
Quote:

It's all about taking the risk.He won't no more then say no.

5,143 posts, read 5,429,397 times
You asked 2 questions.

I wouldn't like it.

but

I think you should go for it.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:14 PM

283 posts, read 459,882 times
Way easier that way. That how I met my first girlfriend she asked me out I just had to boil her up while dancing - Did I mention that there was no alcohol involved in the private party we went poor her she drank 3 glasses of water and was still hot.

When I she called me the next day and we got our first date that she planned (it feel odd but I didn't regret giving her a chance).

If you want a guy just go talk to him and ask him out. If he is shy, its even better for you many of the shy persons I know hate making the first move.

The girl that invited me offered to go for a coffee (not Starbucks - she was more original). And she was so nice that she even Paid me a coffee soup that she wanted me to try it out and tell her what I thought about it. We quickly discovered we were Coffee maniacs.

Coffee soup 5/5 ( 20% coffee, 80% milk)

Old 08-09-2010, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
You asked 2 questions.

I wouldn't like it.

but

I think you should go for it.

Yeah I saw that, guess I had a brain fart.

Really you don't like ladies who ask you out? Too bold?

I may or may not go for it. My family says he is single yet he wears rings? I don't know if its a sport ring? Or College one? Or something just guys wear? I want to get a better look at his hand. I don't want to look dumb asking him out and say, "Um, I'm married"

Old 08-09-2010, 08:18 PM

17,659 posts, read 22,749,519 times
Quote:
Oh I'm willing to ask him out. He is always surrounded by the other workers. I don't want the whole place to know I'm doing it.

Slip him a note. That will work darlin'.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships