Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 07:38 PM

22 posts, read 41,823 times

Advertisements

I think the guy is into you big time...May be is his way of showing affection... If he was a player he would be overly touchy-feely and will have suggested explicit stuff to you by now...May be you should give him some time to prove himself, that's all...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2011, 08:08 PM

1,786 posts, read 2,877,229 times
Default OMG... yes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
This thread could be a case study in both male and female insecurity.

Ladyturquoise, the simple fact of the matter is that if you're trying to spot a real player (one who legitimately cheats on women, not just a ***** hound that the haters throw labels at) then you're not going to have much luck by looking at the way they dress or comb their hair. Players come in all different forms.
I could certainly tell you stories that would make you laugh so hard milk would run out of your nose... LOL...

Trust your instincts... watch for "signs"... body language.... It takes many years of experience and trust me... there is always that very "clever bugger" still out there LOL

Old 07-27-2011, 11:55 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,799,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
That does not matter because its natural to see good looking girls.
You're almost right but not quite. Most men like to look at pretty women--we know that. But, your average man will sneak a peek at the woman and try to look like he's not looking at her. The player on the other hand will look quite boldly at the woman and wink or flirt openly. I see this all the time when men are with their wives and he will walk a few steps in front of her and do the routine and I just think he's a scum for doing that when he's married.

Old 07-28-2011, 12:05 AM

12,671 posts, read 23,808,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
You're almost right but not quite. Most men like to look at pretty women--we know that. But, your average man will sneak a peek at the woman and try to look like he's not looking at her. The player on the other hand will look quite boldly at the woman and wink or flirt openly. I see this all the time when men are with their wives and he will walk a few steps in front of her and do the routine and I just think he's a scum for doing that when he's married.
A lot of women check out men but they don't make it too obvious.
Whats the big deal? Its the same thing as going to the movies with some hot woman in there.

You also do not have to be a player to wink or flirt openly.

Old 07-30-2011, 09:14 PM

86 posts, read 359,501 times
I am afraid this guy is a player...why??? He seems too experienced and overly confident...but at the same time he seems like he is honest and straightforward...Do you think the older the men the better they play the game...because if he is a player, what a good game he is playing because he's got me all confused................

Old 07-30-2011, 10:06 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,615,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyturquoise View Post
How to recognize a player ??? Is there a way of uncovering the game???
Honey, you are the game!

Old 07-30-2011, 10:27 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,839 times
Default How Do I Uncover a Player?

Simple. If he appears too good to be true, he probably is.

Of course, most women have been raised on a steady diet of: "you deserve the best" and "life's only limits are what you make them". Given this, they are more than likely to be taken in by any player. These guys deal with dreams, not reality. Reality seems ugly in comparison.

Old 07-30-2011, 10:30 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
How do you know that he is married. Perhaps he is only looking for his next "adventure".

That's hoe players always appeared to me.

Old 07-30-2011, 11:29 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,808,210 times
Quote:
I am afraid this guy is a player...why??? He seems too experienced and overly confident...but at the same time he seems like he is honest and straightforward...Do you think the older the men the better they play the game...because if he is a player, what a good game he is playing because he's got me all confused................
Who are you talking about? It also comes down to experience and learning from mistakes.

Old 07-31-2011, 04:25 AM

1,543 posts, read 2,996,369 times
Quote:
Of course, older men are better at playing the game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships