Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2011, 03:53 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,136,922 times

Advertisements

Whenever seeniorita and I get into it, I tell her I'll get that belt for her and she straightens up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2011, 04:05 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,804,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Yep - kicked his butt, too!
I know the photo won't come through the quote, but every time I see this pic I crack up. The kid's hair and delighted smile are hilarious ... I bet he's giggling.

Old 08-09-2011, 04:36 PM

18,163 posts, read 15,689,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmusmc85 View Post
Just wondering....
Do tell...
Yes.....a few. One turned lethal. All were caused because I was attacked or because someone attacked someone I care about. None ended well.
The aforementioned worst left one kid( mighta been 24 or so) dead and his partner may as well have been. They could have both been more....chose to get into gang life and picked the wrong guy to try and jump.
Getting into a fight these days ain't what a lot of us remember .....there ain't no "friendly fights" where you all dust off and go get a beer.
Having to fight means fighting.for your life and/or the lives of your loved ones. It can eat at guy to have to do that.........

Old 08-09-2011, 05:22 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,660,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
.....but it was Halloween and I got tired of you ragging on my old man costume. Again, my apologies.
Have I told you lately how strange you are?

My dear, I would have a FAR better treat for you ...

Old 08-09-2011, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I know the photo won't come through the quote, but every time I see this pic I crack up. The kid's hair and delighted smile are hilarious ... I bet he's giggling.
I love that pic! SO many times when I was teaching a kid's class I had an overpowering urge to do something along those lines.

Old 08-09-2011, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Getting into a fight these days ain't what a lot of us remember .....there ain't no "friendly fights" where you all dust off and go get a beer. Having to fight means fighting.for your life and/or the lives of your loved ones. It can eat at guy to have to do that.........
Quoted for truth.

Old 08-09-2011, 07:05 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,136,922 times
It's sad that people are such cowards they have to use weapons instead of fists. A man who pulls out heat (gun) in order to win a fight is a clown, period. Gone are the days of hand-to-hand combat.

Old 08-09-2011, 07:38 PM

1,602 posts, read 4,170,100 times
Never.

Old 08-09-2011, 07:44 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,167,599 times
I look back and feel like an ignorant, immature child. But you are what you are.
The last fight I had was about five years ago. I'm 37 now. I was driving down the road and a group of twenty somethings (23-29) who pulled in front of me causing me too practically slam on the breaks. Then they were all laughing and giving me the finger. I don't know, but I think it was the wrong day, cause I didn't give a sh t.

I motioned for them to pull over. They did all five of them. Three stayed by their car and one came to my window and another guy was pacing back in forth in front of my car trying to be intimidating. The guy at the window was telling me to go behind the building (big green furniture store building-abondoned) and that it would just be me with his friend.(the pacing guy)

For one the guy claiming to want to fight me looked like a btc in my eyes so I was getting aggravated. Not to mention, I knew I would get jumped. I'm not stupid. As if they are going to watch their friend get his a ss beat.

The guy outside my window was getting more annoying at that point mainly for being that close to me and showing me no respect. I was telling him he better give me some space. So then he starts yelling to his friend to throw it here. He meant a rock. Like they can play catch and if it hits my car,--oh well. PPff oh well. Well Pff oh well, nothing- Homey don't play that. When he said that, I said, "if anything hits my car you are going to wish it didn't."

Before I go on lets back up a minute. I was on the way to my parents house to do laundry and when I would go over I would always bring my dinner (tv dinner) and a can of pepsi.

So, now back to the story at hand. No sooner did I say that to douche#1 (that's who we'll call the guy not giving me space outside my window) says throw it to tough guy #2 and tough guy#2 (the front car tough with five friends around pace guy) tossess a rock. Wasn't even that big, but I heard a ting. It hit the passenger side of my car. So what did I do?

I freaking snapped. I lost complete control and consequences didn't even enter my mind. I'll back up for just a second. Before you fight anyone you size them up. And I thought they were btches. If you know what I mean. So when I decided I was all in, I was all in. So I grabbed the can of pop, opened the drivers side door where I was sitting, mushed tough guy #1 in his face since he felt the need to be so close causing him to go back several feet. I then started running after tough guy #2 (car pacer) mock five with the unopened pop can in my hand and went up side his head like I was teeing off. He dropped. Douche bag #2 at this point has finally made it to where his friend is lying and I gave him a right cross that dropped him. At that moment when he fell on the ground, I started to throw many fast hard hitting rights to his jaw when he was swinging his legs wildly at my ball s. Thank god he missed. Mind you I'm in kill mode. Just trying to take these guys out quick. Only way with those odds. It was at that time that two other guys tried rushing me from the side. Remember there were five guys. One guy for whatever reason never got involved. I've been jumped many times and by many more people throughout my life, but I never seen someone not get involved. Not that I'm complaining, but he stayed neutral. Back at hand. The first guy who rushed my side I instinctively threw (was a wrestler for many years) and I beat off the next guy with my punches. Then the two dummies on the ground some how got up and I was surrounded. Only now my now punctured soda can (remember the coke to the face) is in the hands of one douche bag (window boy) #1. And so while I'm standing there with my back against the wall of this abandonded furniture store, one douche bag is at that point trying to aim that half full leaking soda bottle at my face, so he can hit me good. So picture this. Me swinging against three of them, while one is aiming for the perfect time to try to blast my face. It wasn't pretty. As bad as that scenario from this point sounds, the fight was actually over in about thirty more seconds. I continued to swing my way out of them. The guy with the coke can missed me. The guy that I dropped with the coke can I don't recall him doing hardly anything. Funny how that goes. However, and getting backt to the story, this miele was at this point starting to draw attention. One guy, who had pulled up. We fought next to a red light. One guy had even called out if I needed help, to which he followed with his own reply,...I guess not. It was over. Somehow, during the fight my hoody came off. I realized this before I got in my car, so I turned to go back and get my hoody and the douche who was standing outside my car in the beginning handed it back to me peacefully with outstretched arms with a shocked look. He asked me who I was. I know it sounds co cky but it was if he was in awe of me. I guess he never thought I had the ball s to take on all of them, but if you push someone too far, there is no telling what they will do. When people truly snap, (not just talk loud and act angry, but truly snap) all common sense seems to go out the window. We all have the ability to lose our minds so try not to judge me.

Sorry this story was so long, but it is all true. I have tried to stay away from fights the last few years because I hate jail. I've been locked up before in the nineties where I got an assault charge in jail..Lost good time and did key lock. But not having to deal with knuckleheads isn't the only reason I don't like jail. The real reason is I hate to be locked up. I hate to lose my freedom. Heck this is city-data.

WE ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FREE BIRDS. WE LOVE TO TRAVEL, WE LIKE CITIES. WE CAN'T BE LOCKED UP...llool. There's a lot of truth to that. I feel like a dumb as s. I had a lot of stupid fights in my twenties and even that incident in my thirties. If I had to do any of it over again, I would avoid it all. It's all so immature and only gets you in trouble. I'm actually with the many who have said this. I agree wholeheartedly..

As I'm getting older. I've had to learn to let s ht go more. It aint easy for me. Sometimes theres situations that arise everyday and you just have to walk away.

I'm not a tough guy and fighting is stupid. My problem is I was f'ed with growing up and was in a lot of fights. As well as many jumpings. I guess to some degree, I like some others who had it pretty rough, are sort of like abused dogs. You beat a dog long enough and sooner or later it will bite back and get mean and nasty. Now if I had a normal childhood I most likely wouldn't have had alot of fighting experiences in my twenties as well and walking away would have been simple common sense. But who knows, maybe I've been in one too many fights and I lack some of that stuff ya'll call common sense. All I know is I try all the time to not get into fights, but some are unavoidable. That stupid one I described was easisly avoidable if I wasn't a hot head that day...I could of got hurt. I could have gone to jail. Them too. You get the picture.

Last edited by supermanpansy; 08-09-2011 at 08:10 PM..

Old 08-10-2011, 12:29 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,522,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmusmc85 View Post
Just wondering....
Do tell...
No. I'd lose.

[besides, I'm a lover not a fighter ]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships