Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2011, 02:03 PM

16,223 posts, read 25,701,762 times

Advertisements

As an adult? No.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2011, 02:12 PM
Status: "Hate is too easy, Love takes courage." (set 1 day ago)

2,047 posts, read 3,367,094 times
No!!

Old 10-15-2011, 02:24 PM

78 posts, read 81,238 times
Yes. Guy hit me first and that was the last punch he landed.

Speaking of fights. These two women tried to be gangsta on a male Mcdonald's worker and got their ass whoop. Watch the video. Wow!
Two LESBIANS Get BRUTALLY BEATEN . . . Nearly KILLED . . . After They Tried To RUN UP ON THE WRONG DUDE!!! (Warning - Extremely Graphic) - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2011

Old 10-15-2011, 04:48 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,704,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTRay View Post
I'm a Lover not a Fighter, that and I carry a .45 all the times.

Seriously though, I avoid physical fights as much as possible. That dones't mean I can't fight, I hold a Black belt in TKD, done some wrestling, and about to study Kickboxing. I lost a childhood hood friend all because some jack ass pulled a knife. So I do my best to walk away from a fight. I also don't do bars and clubs. I've seen enough bar room fights to last a life time.

Yeah, well that sure convinces me....you and how many other 6-year-olds..............

Old 10-15-2011, 08:54 PM

1,196 posts, read 2,316,914 times
once in 8th grade, i feel like getting into one again as long as i don't get arrested

Old 10-16-2011, 02:07 AM

14,570 posts, read 23,109,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCochino View Post
Yes. Guy hit me first and that was the last punch he landed.

Speaking of fights. These two women tried to be gangsta on a male Mcdonald's worker and got their ass whoop. Watch the video. Wow!
Two LESBIANS Get BRUTALLY BEATEN . . . Nearly KILLED . . . After They Tried To RUN UP ON THE WRONG DUDE!!! (Warning - Extremely Graphic) - MediaTakeOut.comâ„¢ 2011
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't know what's funnier...the beatdown or the hysterical blonde chick!

Thanks for posting that!

Old 10-16-2011, 03:39 AM

4,505 posts, read 6,492,761 times
Yes, Staggerlee22...something like that. I usually break it up and send them packing before it gets physical though...too much opportunity to have "innocents" get hurt.
Here in Denver our guard license prevents us from any choke holds or strikes.....I have zero fight training but the facelift and the waistband launch have served me well...plus then all injuries are consistent with the laws of gravity!

Old 10-16-2011, 05:49 AM

16,076 posts, read 28,601,823 times
No...I don't indulge in barbaric nethanderal exchanges or cat fights.

I have however been the recipient.

Last edited by virgode; 10-16-2011 at 06:24 AM..

Old 10-27-2011, 08:15 PM

322 posts, read 939,035 times
I've been in a few scuffles, but it mostly involved shoving or grappling. I've never thrown or taken a real hit in my entire life.
I don't go looking for fights, but for some reason it seems if I get into a loud or even normal verbal altercation, the other person always tries to take it to the physical level. I think it's because I am short (Under 5'8") but have been told I look like a bouncer (I have absolutely no fight training or experience. My stature is from weight training in college and I haven't been to a gym in years), so the other guy must think I am small enough to handle but built enough to brag to his friends he squared off with some big guy. I usually walk away because you never know if the other guy has a weapon or no regard for human life. Plus in this day and age, it's almost the norm for people to learn some form of fighting (boxing, MMA, military training) by the time they turn 18. You're just looking for one good shot and they're trying to figure out if they should choke you out or break your kneecaps.
I actually wish I got into at least one fist fight before I got into my 30's. At least then I would be rid of the fear of taking a punch or getting royally F-ed up to the point where I'm in a hospital bed for several days.I think now, in my mid thirties, I should take some form of self-defense/fight training just to even the odds.

Old 10-27-2011, 08:37 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,206,025 times
I've been in more fights as an adult than as a child. I've been in some nasty stuff.

I laugh at all the guys that ALL OF A SUDDEN want to take MMA classes in their 20's and 30's. These guys want to be tough guys usually. Fighting in a controlled environment and in the streets is a different game. Way different. They have no idea what a real street fight is about, they can be deadly, very deadly. I've been in the ER with hours of surgery and I've put people in the ER as well.

That is not fun. Try like hell not to fight. This is coming from a guy that is what you call a "fighter'. Well, I used to be. I learned how to fight well because when I was a kid, I was the smallest guy and the big guys use to TRY to bully me. I was about 12y/o, I said enough is enough. I made a promise to myself...the next guy that picks on me is going to get WORN OUT........low and behold, we are in the playground and Richard Oaks came up to me and started trying to bully me, I reached back with all my might and strength and hit him so hard I gave him a SEVERE asthma attack, he almost died. Every since then, I learned how not to fight but to hit EXTREMELY hard for my size. So when I used to get into a altercation, there was not a lot of punch throwing because I hit very hard and within a few punches I can take a guy down. Size doesn't mean Sh*t!!

If you're thinking of fighting, I warn you not to. It get's nasty and now guys use guns. Coming from a very experienced fighter. I never felt good after a fight even if I was the "winner". No one wins, no one. The doctor bills, the life long injuries. I have metal plates in my mouth because of nasty fights. The right side of my face is paralyzed, you can't tell it is, but sometimes the pain hurts and it catches me off guard and people can kind of see there is something not right about my face. It's not noticeable at all unless I am having pain.

Don't be a tough guy!

Ronnie,
FORMER Tough Guy With Life Long Injuries!

Last edited by Ron.; 10-27-2011 at 10:01 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships