Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2011, 05:18 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times

Advertisements

That sounds terrible, Phil. So sorry. Maybe you can give it some time.

Any how, I'm still addicted to computer chess. One of my colleagues at work plays as well and we have a lunch date tomorrow. I predict an ass kicking in my near future.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:21 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,655,613 times
Phil...I think that whole situation was way beneath you on every level...Does your partners reaction really surprise you?He owns a strip club in Podunkville...that's the best he is ever going to do...You on the other hand have achieved and will achieve much more!!So really it forces you to move on which in the end is for the best! I make no judgement value on what goes on in strip clubs...only from the mother part in me which feels nothing really great happened in those young girls life before they found themselves on that pole!Well that's my little pep talk for the week!! Many people in our age group would give their right boob or left ball to start over!!I would be in San Diego so fast...oh well...someday!

Old 09-13-2011, 05:22 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,624,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
At least you'll have fond memories?
Hopefully that's ALL I'll have ... a quick trip to the clinic will tell.

Quote:
Do you know what you're going to do? Or do you have so much cash you an just sit back and wait?
No, not much cash - I'm a "live-on-the-edge" kinda' guy.

It's a toss up between teaching martial arts full-time, becoming an X-rated mime in the downtown park or selling my body to science a piece at a time.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:26 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Hopefully that's ALL I'll have ... a quick trip to the clinic will tell.

No, not much cash - I'm a "live-on-the-edge" kinda' guy.

It's a toss up between teaching martial arts full-time, becoming an X-rated mime in the downtown park or selling my body to science a piece at a time.
Wait, you know MA? I didn't know that.

You could be a fluffer for the women. That's about as close to a Gyno as most people will ever get!

Old 09-13-2011, 05:27 PM

22,339 posts, read 29,439,446 times
Ok so I'm sitting here and watching Inside Edition and they just showed a woman is already 700lbs and is trying to get to 1600lbs to make it into the record books. She eats 20,000 calories a day. WTF

Old 09-13-2011, 05:32 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Ok so I'm sitting here and watching Inside Edition and they just showed a woman is already 700lbs and is trying to get to 1600lbs to make it into the record books. She eats 20,000 calories a day. WTF
My lap top won't allow me to post images. I don't know why.

http://funnypicsofpeople.com/upload/.../ugly-face.jpg

Old 09-13-2011, 05:40 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,624,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
That sounds terrible, Phil. So sorry. Maybe you can give it some time.
Not after the way he insulted me, no. No way, I really WILL do mime in the park before I go back there.

It's an unhealthy atmosphere anyway - I need to get back to my roots ...

After all, I used to be a priest.

Quote:
Any how, I'm still addicted to computer chess. One of my colleagues at work plays as well and we have a lunch date tomorrow. I predict an ass kicking in my near future.
When you look at the big picture, we're ALL just pawns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49
Phil...I think that whole situation was way beneath you on every level...Does your partners reaction really surprise you?He owns a strip club in Podunkville...that's the best he is ever going to do...You on the other hand have achieved and will achieve much more!!So really it forces you to move on which in the end is for the best! I make no judgement value on what goes on in strip clubs...only from the mother part in me which feels nothing really great happened in those young girls life before they found themselves on that pole!Well that's my little pep talk for the week!! Many people in our age group would give their right boob or left ball to start over!!I would be in San Diego so fast...oh well...someday!
Thank you, m'Lady - from the bottom of my black heart.

Y'all know how I talked up the biz - Sierra will be all over this now! - but I felt an obligation to do so. You're right on about Podunkville, too, but unfortunately for the foreseeable future I'm still stuck here, albeit a few miles up the road in a more populated, less Podunk-y area.

As for being forced to move on - right on the money! Sometimes (often) I need a swift kick in the pants to do what I know I should do, so this is probably it.

I still maintain that I've seen some GOOD things happen for the girls, and I HAVE made some wonderful friendships - I'm under a roof and dry because of one of them - but I've also seen some terrible things.

Now see, if I go to San Diego I'll get in trouble with a young lady that I know from another forum years ago - she was after me to move out there. Same with Alaska ... same with Florida ... same with Sardinia... same with ...

Thank you all for your support and kind words through this ordeal. Again, family doesn't always share blood, and you all have been my family by giving me hope and making me laugh during the times that count the most.

Stand by for Chapter LIII of "The Sifu Saga" , available in fine stores everywhere.

Old 09-13-2011, 06:20 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,655,613 times
Quote:
Not after the way he insulted me, no. No way, I really WILL do mime in the park before I go back there.

Y'all know how I talked up the biz - Sierra will be all over this now! - but I felt an obligation to do so. You're right on about Podunkville, too, but unfortunately for the foreseeable future I'm still stuck here, albeit a few miles up the road in a more populated, less Podunk-y area.

As for being forced to move on - right on the money! Sometimes (often) I need a swift kick in the pants to do what I know I should do, so this is probably it.

I still maintain that I've seen some GOOD things happen for the girls, and I HAVE made some wonderful friendships - I'm under a roof and dry because of one of them - but I've also seen some terrible things.

Now see, if I go to San Diego I'll get in trouble with a young lady that I know from another forum years ago - she was after me to move out there. Same with Alaska ... same with Florida ... same with Sardinia... same with ...

Thank you all for your support and kind words through this ordeal. Again, family doesn't always share blood, and you all have been my family by giving me hope and making me laugh during the times that count the most.

Stand by for Chapter LIII of "The Sifu Saga" , available in fine stores everywhere.
Funny I went on the San Diego forum before my last visit there to ask some real estate questions and there was a very helpful "gentleman" who DM'd me lots of info on one area I really liked which he was from...as it came closer to my trip he started talking about meeting me for coffee...which I thought was ok and told him great and I would be bringing along my friend and her husband...well long story short I got this total weird reply about how he wanted to kiss my face and so on and my friends would just be in the way!!!I laughed till I cried!!!Alot of people on this forum don't get the meaning of friendship!!

Old 09-13-2011, 06:20 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times
Quote:

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Tell us what we really want to know..........

How's Cracker?

Old 09-13-2011, 06:25 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
Quote:

Are you leaving us? You sound like you're ending a chapter....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships