Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2011, 06:56 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,080,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I shouldn't have posted it. That's why I deleted it.

I blame the bubbly completely...bad, bad wine making me do silly things
Never buy the 1/2 price wine...it's always skunky!

Old 09-05-2011, 06:57 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,197,348 times
Here's Loni Love on the effects of brown liquor. Here Djuna, you're not alone.

Loni Love - Brown Liquor - YouTube

Last edited by Thursday007; 09-05-2011 at 07:08 PM..

Old 09-05-2011, 06:57 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,630,260 times
It's all just funnin' around here, anyway. Outside of the few notable exceptions, I don't see a lot of coupling (or de-coupling) resulting from our frolics here.

... I might be wrong ...

My not-so-secret little admirer was yelled at by Mom today. She was showing me a dance she had just seen on Nickelodeon, Mom was sitting there and turned red in the face - sent her to her room.

It was just a silly wiggling dance but it could have taken on other connotations in the wrong environment, so I agreed that this little lady needs to cut back on her TV viewing.

Of course, being that Mom is a dancer was kind of interesting from a psychological viewpoint, but I certainly didn't go there ...

Seriously - watching a purported "child's" show during the middle of the day was eye-opening - glad I don't have little ones anymore.

Old 09-05-2011, 07:07 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,259,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Never buy the 1/2 price wine...it's always skunky!
*adds to wine tips*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Here's Loni Love on the effects of brown liquor.

Loni Love - Brown Liquor - YouTube
Man, am I glad I'm not in the public eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
It's all just funnin' around here, anyway. Outside of the few notable exceptions, I don't see a lot of coupling (or de-coupling) resulting from our frolics here.

... I might be wrong ...

My not-so-secret little admirer was yelled at by Mom today. She was showing me a dance she had just seen on Nickelodeon, Mom was sitting there and turned red in the face - sent her to her room.

It was just a silly wiggling dance but it could have taken on other connotations in the wrong environment, so I agreed that this little lady needs to cut back on her TV viewing.

Of course, being that Mom is a dancer was kind of interesting from a psychological viewpoint, but I certainly didn't go there ...

Seriously - watching a purported "child's" show during the middle of the day was eye-opening - glad I don't have little ones anymore.
You are very wise.

Old 09-05-2011, 07:08 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,660,273 times
My niece has both her daughters in competitive dance...you can not believe the moves these young girls are taught. I thought maybe I was becoming (or am) a prude but one of the uncles spoke up told my niece to have them stop! It was making the male relatives feel uncomfortable!

Old 09-05-2011, 07:11 PM

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Don't get me started on Beauty pageants.

Those little girls look like street walkers.

There was some woman that put her 4 your old daughter in a pageant and stuffed her clothes to make her have boobs and a butt.

Sick I tell ya.....

Old 09-05-2011, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

There was some woman that put her 4 your old daughter in a pageant and stuffed her clothes to make her have boobs and a butt.

Sick I tell ya.....
I agree 100%.

Let me tell you how hard it is to find clothes for my 8yr old daughter. We have been in and out of so many stores, and it's all hoochie and slutty looking. And wedge heals on sandals and boots??? WTF...how are the supposed to run around on the playground in these things?

Thankfully, my daughter has a good head on her shoulders and she's pretty conservative and likes to be covered up. It just is very hard to find "little girl" styles without spending a small fortune.

Old 09-05-2011, 07:18 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,660,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

Sick I tell ya.....
Yes pageants are perv festivals but these little girls have talent but some of the moves are way too mature! I only allowed my daughter to play sports no cheerleading,gymnastics or dance!

Old 09-05-2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Yes pageants are perv festivals but these little girls have talent but some of the moves are way too mature! I only allowed my daughter to play sports no cheerleading,gymnastics or dance!
My daughter plays softball and soccer...which is fine by me. She's got 3 brothers so she doesn't really have an interest in "girl" sports.

But, I was in competitive cheer, gymnastics and dance when I was younger and I will say it has changed a bit. Competitive cheer and gymnastics are still okay for me, but the dance ...Holy moly! Some of these dance teams have moves that are way too mature for my taste!

Old 09-05-2011, 07:25 PM

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
LOL @ perv festivals... never heard it put that way... makes sense though.

I had a GF in high school and her extended family was all into those things... they were all pretty and talented girls.

IDK, when I see an 8 yrs with more make up on then boozo the clown... IDK, it just doesn't seem right to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships