Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 07:05 PM

1,382 posts, read 3,802,523 times

Advertisements

On a roll-away bed in my parents' house

in his twin sized dorm bed while his roomate was sleeping

in the backseat of a small car (very small) parked somewhere in the woods off of an exit from I-75 in Georgia

in his bed at his parents' house while they were sleeping in the room directly below

on a blanket in the woods

in the back of a truck camper

in a small open topped boat anchored in the Intercoastal waterway in broad daylight in FL

in the master bedroom closet on the floor (due to mother-in-law sleeping in guest bed that shared a wall with our master bed

on top of a very flimsy computer desk

all around his bedroom, standing up

LOL, we should have a "worst sex you ever had" thread. I can still think of one very bad episode. *shudder* Let's just say when the phone rang in the middle of things, he got up to answer. The reason? "It could be my mother calling." Yikes!! I was out of there and that relationship ended pretty much right then. I mean, let the machine get it!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2011, 02:38 AM

836 posts, read 1,778,865 times
I thought I wouldn't have any "crazy" places to speak of but some of you gave me an idea:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
...In the bedroom of an underage girl in her parent's home whose father happened to be a police officer in Montana.
in MY bedroom during a power outage with MY parents in the living room!
I think it has scarred me for life, though

Old 12-15-2011, 04:14 PM

114 posts, read 191,493 times
In a DJ booth at a small radio station. We played Allman Bros Whipping Post.

Old 12-15-2011, 04:18 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,584,880 times
My nephews bed with my sisters friend.

Old 12-15-2011, 04:42 PM

9,763 posts, read 7,477,660 times
Compared to the rest of the thread mine sucks:

Probably the worst/most riskiest was in my pool/hot tub. I live on a state road where you can see it from and there's constantly cars driving past. Also, my grandfather lives next door and there's constantly town police sitting in his parking lot, luckily there were no cops that day.
In my car a couple times
On my porch
On the hood of my car in some industrial park at like 2 in the morning, and I think we parked the car in front of a survailance camera

Old 12-15-2011, 05:24 PM

Not exactly the same question, but one of my bucket list items is doing it on the sound board at the local suburban, mega-evangelical church.

Old 12-15-2011, 05:43 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,878,541 times
In the back of an ambulance.

Old 12-15-2011, 05:52 PM

483 posts, read 1,559,970 times
It depends how people define "sex". I once got to 3rd base with a gal in a movie theater. While the moving was playing. With people around us. We were in the back row where it's darkest so I'm sure nobody saw us.

As for getting to home plate, I've done it in the office a number of times in the evening hours. Once we almost got caught because the janitor, who has the office key, suddenly came in. We had just seconds to put on our clothes and regain our composure. I think he knew something was up when he saw us -- it's hard to gain your composure that fast after suddenly stopping sex. Plus you look like a mess

Old 12-15-2011, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh u View Post
It depends how people define "sex". I once got to 3rd base with a gal in a movie theater. While the moving was playing. With people around us. We were in the back row where it's darkest so I'm sure nobody saw us.

As for getting to home plate, I've done it in the office a number of times in the evening hours. Once we almost got caught because the janitor, who has the office key, suddenly came in. We had just seconds to put on our clothes and regain our composure. I think he knew something was up when he saw us -- it's hard to gain your composure that fast after suddenly stopping sex. Plus you look like a mess
Third base...I've always wondered just what that sticky stuff on the floor in theaters is, now I know

Old 12-15-2011, 06:03 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,002,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkmb View Post
Third base...I've always wondered just what that sticky stuff on the floor in theaters is, now I know

Dane cook - Date at the movies. - YouTube

Watch the entire clip. The joke people are implying is in this skit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships