Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 12:35 PM

87 posts, read 192,537 times

Advertisements

I am 25, currently exchanging emails with a 44 year old woman. She seems interested, she flirts, always msgs me back within 5-10 mins. We have deep convos. The only issue is she keeps reminding me im 25 shes 44. She says "I am interested but the age gap is a little much for me, I really need to think about this" I am not sure what to do to convince her. I don't talk immature and I make sure I am not too "needy". What else can I say to her?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2011, 12:41 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,027,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlin6969 View Post
I am 25, currently exchanging emails with a 44 year old woman. She seems interested, she flirts, always msgs me back within 5-10 mins. We have deep convos. The only issue is she keeps reminding me im 25 shes 44. She says "I am interested but the age gap is a little much for me, I really need to think about this" I am not sure what to do to convince her. I don't talk immature and I make sure I am not too "needy". What else can I say to her?
If you're using the same screen name to converse with her, it won't matter how "mature" you try to sound. Hopefully you have a more sophisticated moniker on the dating sites like I do.

With that said, when she brings up the age thing, just blow it off and keep asking her out. This is the ONE case with women where you may initially need to pester them more than you ever should with most chicks. Tell her to give you just ONE date, and if after that she still thinks the age difference is insurmountable, you promise never to bother her again.

At that point, you should be golden, assuming you practice the Pimpy Dichotomy that has never failed to achieve sex with older women: Let your youthful energy, enthusiasm, vigor, vitality, and virility show; but converse with her on an intellectual level that is beyond your 25 years. In other words, give her the best of both worlds -- the mental stimulation that she doubts she can get from a guy your age, and the physical/SEXUAL stimulation she has already found she can't get from guys her own age.

Then saddle up and get ready for a wild ride, 'cause older chicks never disappoint in the sack!!!

Old 10-04-2011, 12:50 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,708,910 times
Quote:
Don't be fake. You can't pretend to be more mature than you are. I don't know what your final goal in life is. But you better not have kids on the list unless you adopt. It would be a rush to get to know each other well enough to get to that point. And btw its: " speak immaturely " And ya do.

There are more ways to be immature though than being needy. One of them is lacking confidence and trying to manipulate people to get what you want out of them despite their own desires. You are doing that here.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:10 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,774,863 times
Quote:
What's your end game here? To get her in bed, or to actually develop a long term relationship? The fact that she seems concerned about the age gap tells me that she doesn't want to be just another notch on your bedpost, she's looking to invest something into this.

I wouldn't try to "act" a certain way to convince her that she's in good hands. Be yourself and you'll both be better off for it in the long run.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:16 PM

1,589 posts, read 2,133,890 times
Quote:
Tell her you PREFER older women (or at least her). She might be insecure about herself/her body.

OR she might not be into younger guys for something serious, and will need to get used to the idea with time.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:31 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,272,815 times
Quote:
At her age I can understand the hesitation....she's thinking:..you=44...her=63...and she's probably weighing the pro's and cons of a possible short time affair with you verses waiting and finding someone she can grow old together with.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:36 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,027,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
At her age I can understand the hesitation....she's thinking:..you=44...her=63...and she's probably weighing the pro's and cons of a possible short time affair with you verses waiting and finding someone she can grow old together with.
This is a good point, but why can't she have the best of both worlds?

No bull, I have had more than one older chick THANK me after a one to two month fling for making them feel young and sexy again instead of like a "has been" that is past her prime. At least a couple of them have taken that newfound confidence back into the dating game and used it to find great long-term partners their own age. When it comes to older chicks, I'm like Dane Cook in that cheesy "Good Luck Chuck" movie... and it's a win-win!

Old 10-04-2011, 02:18 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,919,159 times
OP, just compliment her a lot and make her feel sexy. If you can manage to do that, you'll have your way with her. From experience, I know that older women LOVE when much younger guys find them highly attractive because it helps validate that they still "have it", and in turn, it usually results in them being highly attracted to you.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:21 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,708,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
OP, just compliment her a lot and make her feel sexy. If you can manage to do that, you'll have your way with her. From experience, I know that older women LOVE when much younger guys find them highly attractive because it helps validate that they still "have it", and in turn, it usually results in them being highly attracted to you.
They can also see through a sycophant like glass. That is generally a turn off.

Old 10-04-2011, 04:13 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,987,929 times
Quote:
Hmmm, let's see.

Okay...ask her again at some point in the future; casually, NEVER desperately; ALWAYS keep it lighthearted and every once in a while, just ask her out again.

When she says the age gap is a little much for her, tell her it's new to you too but you feel for *her* as a person (if you do, anyway...I hope you do...if not, don't say this, don't fake it).

Stay relaxed, stay happy, stay interesting.

That's a big age difference but it *is* possible for a woman that age to have a crush on a man in his 20s...ask me how I know this. It can happen. And she does sound interested.

Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships