Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2011, 04:32 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,577,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatespoiledbrattypeople View Post
yeah it's like it's more important for guys to be outgoing than it is for girls
Which is why you're not by complaining about the same thing every post?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2011, 04:15 PM

96 posts, read 289,326 times
This is how I see it for alot of women these days.

Guys in bars arent usually after anything long term; Alot of guys in bars dont have the courage to start talking to a girl (and girls certainly dont approach guys in general!)

Peoples lives are so busy- they just dont have time to go to bars all the time or social clubs and it would need alot of time to sift through guys to find someone compatible. Online dating is quick- you can search 100s of profiles in a matter of hours, and some women get 100s of emails daily.

You can chat online and exchange numbers to chat before meeting to find out if compatible. In a bar- your both drunk and cant really build up any idea.

With online dating theres no face to face rejection, email someone, if they dont respond, no big deal. In bars it tends to be mainly the players who hit on women because they have the confidence.

Old 10-22-2011, 06:51 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,210,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
I think 6'5" 250 implies that, unless you're referring to "down there".

Old 10-23-2011, 10:37 AM

96 posts, read 289,326 times
When i first started doing online dating, I didnt have time to write a good profile. Maybe wrote two lines and I used to get about 20/30 emails a day (depending on how long i was logged in for). When I perfected my profile- that number didnt go up.

Old 10-23-2011, 10:52 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,274,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopia2004 View Post
When i first started doing online dating, I didnt have time to write a good profile. Maybe wrote two lines and I used to get about 20/30 emails a day (depending on how long i was logged in for). When I perfected my profile- that number didnt go up.
Alot of guys just send out generic messages to as many women as possible. It's a numbers game. In my experience it's much more fruitful to write well-thought out messages to a select group of members you are really interested in - not just based on their profile pic but what they actually say in their profile.

Old 10-23-2011, 11:01 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,205,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Alot of guys just send out generic messages to as many women as possible. It's a numbers game. In my experience it's much more fruitful to write well-thought out messages to a select group of members you are really interested in - not just based on their profile pic but what they actually say in their profile.
And how many guys you think is going to write out several well thought out messages to every attarctive women he sees online???????????

Old 10-23-2011, 11:03 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,326,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Most guys on online dating websites have 0 game, so if you have any game or any understanding of female psychology, you will be at the top 10%.

I have a profile online, and it is very creative, I have pictures of my last trip to Europe, a picture of me at a college football game, and a picture of me in a cowboy hat and Western clothes at the State Fair, and it has worked for me, my paragraph is very creative and totally different from the average profile, women like people who are different and interesting.

If you don't even read a woman's profile and write something really stupid, like "You are so beautiful", do you really expect to get a reply? What has worked for me the mostly online is approaching a woman with something funny, not idiotic but funny and clever, most women like guys with a good sense of humor

Just like with anything, the more you time and effort you put into it, the more you will get out of it as long as your profile is accurate and truthful, most women can see BS from miels away, yet so many dumb guys still try to insult their intelligence!

Bragging about the material things you own is IDIOTIC, because women know that you are trying to compensate for something you lack, it is pretty much all psychology!

Old 10-23-2011, 11:17 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,475,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
And how many guys you think is going to write out several well thought out messages to every attarctive women he sees online???????????
Umm, a normal guy?

Old 10-23-2011, 11:23 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,326,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Umm, a normal guy?
Haha, this was hilarious! Yes, keep typing those "You are so beautiful" messages, Subject line could be something really creative like "Hi" or "Hello"

Old 10-23-2011, 11:25 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,205,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Umm, a normal guy?
who has that kind of time?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships