Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 07:41 PM

1,505 posts, read 1,811,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Sorry, I did not know how to word this better but how old is too old to stop living the playboy lifestyle?

I am 34, not married, no kids, single but I still act and look very young, one of my best friends is a 23 year old Russian girl, we are strictly friends but we go to all kinds of crazy events, like dance clubs and huge electronic music events, she is eye candy and everywhere we go, guys hit on her or assume I am her boyfriend

I drive a regular car but right now I have my eyes on a black, pimped out Mustang that is absolute badass. I really enjoy driving around, listening to dance music and I love to drive fast.

I am by no means, immature but I know guys who are in their 50's, driving Vettes, still going to clubs and scoring girls in their late 20's, these guys are still pimping at age 50. When should a person give up on this lifestyle? Or is there anything wrong with it?
No age is too old to live the playboy style as long as you don't look and act like an old fool with women young enough to be your grandchildren.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2011, 07:48 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,632,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Bash? Who's bashing? I love playboys! It is a calling, though, and very few have what it takes, particularly in this country.
Exactly what it said in my brochure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat
I want you to be my mentor, I want to buy some of your books, you are the man!
Thank you!

My books, CDs and DVDs are available in fine adult bookstores everywhere. Also, you might want to consider signing up for my online classes or arrange for a seminar (20 or more people only, please) ...

"Just because you're old don't mean your toys have to be, too!" â„¢

Old 10-16-2011, 07:50 PM

52,306 posts, read 52,748,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondiel View Post
No age is too old to live the playboy style as long as you don't look and act like an old fool with women young enough to be your grandchildren.
Everyone give props to Hugh Hefner....

He looks like a buffoon running around in his pj's with women that could be his granddaughters....

LOL, whatever I guess.

Old 10-16-2011, 08:09 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,806,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Everyone give props to Hugh Hefner....

He looks like a buffoon running around in his pj's with women that could be his granddaughters....

LOL, whatever I guess.
When you think about he is rather creepy. 85 years old and well we need not delve deeper into that discussion....

Chow go ahead and deliver your line... The cue being "delve deeper."

Old 10-16-2011, 08:18 PM

52,306 posts, read 52,748,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
When you think about he is rather creepy. 85 years old and well we need not delve deeper into that discussion....

Chow go ahead and deliver your line... The cue being "delve deeper."
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.

Old 10-16-2011, 08:23 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,806,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.

bahahahahahahahahaha.

Old 10-16-2011, 08:44 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,574,376 times
Quote:
Sorry, I did not know how to word this better but how old is too old to stop living the playboy lifestyle?

I am 34, not married, no kids, single but I still act and look very young, one of my best friends is a 23 year old Russian girl, we are strictly friends but we go to all kinds of crazy events, like dance clubs and huge electronic music events, she is eye candy and everywhere we go, guys hit on her or assume I am her boyfriend

I drive a regular car but right now I have my eyes on a black, pimped out Mustang that is absolute badass. I really enjoy driving around, listening to dance music and I love to drive fast.

I am by no means, immature but I know guys who are in their 50's, driving Vettes, still going to clubs and scoring girls in their late 20's, these guys are still pimping at age 50. When should a person give up on this lifestyle? Or is there anything wrong with it?
An american man should never give up his right to freedom. NEVER, especially if you have a great job/career, a nice car & a lot of disposable income. One day you will be maggot food. There are many men both your age older, younger with nagging wifes, cheating girlfriends & evil baby mamas that would LOVE to trade places with you. Dont you know what you have?

Old 10-16-2011, 08:49 PM

7,284 posts, read 16,694,225 times
Quote:
...I still act and look very young...
No problem with being a playboy. No real age limit that I know of.

But if you are "acting"... not sure about that. Especially if you categorize yourself as acting younger than you really are. Makes me think you did your own study, and modified your behavior to be something that you can never be. That's a little weird for me. But I'm sure it works for some people.

Old 10-16-2011, 08:54 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,275,733 times
Quote:
Well, joking apart, maybe I may be going through some type of midlife crisis but I feel like I want to enjoy life as much as I can and do not want to be tied to anything.
If you were that secure in your decisions about the kind of life you want to lead, you wouldn't be posting about it over and over and over again. But I guess that since your other go-nowhere thread got shut down, you have to phrase it another way.

Keep telling yourself that you don't want to be in a committed relationship. Sooner or later, you might actually believe it.

Old 10-16-2011, 08:58 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,014,957 times
I say 27. Some folks are late bloomers and don't play the field until they are more established.

Personally though, I think it you're interested in marriage, kids etc then I think your goal should be between 27-34.

With women, the earlier the better.

If you're not, then you can play all day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships