Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 02:52 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,564,348 times

Advertisements

I moved here to Chicago in March 11, I have friends from my old cities that I keep in touch with. I have a cool chick Ive been dating since like July...we cool. Ive told my other female friends I have this new girlfriend & I have one in Atlanta that keeps asking me to send her a picture of my girl to her phone. Ive never been asked that before. Normally I change the subject or laugh it off like yea right. My question to city-data women is what is that about?? Why would u want to see a woman in another city? Ve known this other female for like 2 years, but she never did anything weird like that. I dont like confronting friends especially my female friends, but I dont get it.

Last edited by FlyiMetro; 10-19-2011 at 03:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2011, 02:54 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,780,589 times
To prove she's real.
To see if she's prettier than your friend.
To see if she's pretty enough for you.
Because she's interested in what's going on in your life.

What's the problem? She's not asking for nudes, is she?

Old 10-19-2011, 03:05 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,142,696 times
Maybe she wants to see if she thinks she looks better than your girl. And if she does than she's going to try and take you away.

Old 10-19-2011, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
To prove she's real.
To see if she's prettier than your friend.
To see if she's pretty enough for you.
Because she's interested in what's going on in your life.

What's the problem? She's not asking for nudes, is she?
Naw never nudes...I could see a friend asking once, but it beeb brought up like 4 times man...Im like whats going on? Why would I have a fake girlfriend?

Old 10-19-2011, 03:26 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,000,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Naw never nudes...I could see a friend asking once, but it beeb brought up like 4 times man...Im like whats going on? Why would I have a fake girlfriend?
Maybe she thinks it's just another male 'big fish' story.

Old 10-19-2011, 03:53 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,138,340 times
Lots of women have almost a pathological need to compare themselves to other women.

Old 10-19-2011, 04:00 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,000,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Lots of women have almost a pathological need to compare themselves to other women.
I wonder why that is. Hmmmm....could it have anything to do with being judged by men by our looks? Nah. That's too easy an answer.

Old 10-19-2011, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
Maybe she thinks it's just another male 'big fish' story.
What?

Old 10-19-2011, 04:23 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,657,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
I moved here to Chicago in March 11, I have friends from my old cities that I keep in touch with. I have a cool chick Ive been dating since like July...we cool. Ive told my other female friends I have this new girlfriend & I have one in Atlanta that keeps asking me to send her a picture of my girl to her phone. Ive never been asked that before. Normally I change the subject or laugh it off like yea right. My question to city-data women is what is that about?? Why would u want to see a woman in another city? Ve known this other female for like 2 years, but she never did anything weird like that. I dont like confronting friends especially my female friends, but I dont get it.
Women are weird creatures!
Don`t make a big deal out of it. Just be proud to send her a pic of your girl!

Old 10-19-2011, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
I can dig that, but she all the way in Atlanta, why would she care? Plus the other women just give props & talk about other stuff...but THIS other friend....I dont want to bark at he cause she helped me a lot in Atlanta & I value the friendship. Its like I have to avoid her now, cause I dont think it right to send my girl pic to a chick she never meet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships