Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 08:12 AM

29 posts, read 23,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
You are coming off real creepy. Kisses?!? She is not going to meet up with you if you continue with the romantic talk that is turning into sexual harrassment. Tell her you would like to have a discussion ABOUT HER BLOG. Stop hitting on her because she does not know you and is going to end up skipping you completely. Actually, the way you are going, she might actually block you .
yikes. i thought that 'kisses' was a friendly gesture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2011, 08:18 AM

18,257 posts, read 14,480,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenation11 View Post
yikes. i thought that 'kisses' was a friendly gesture.
I never say "kisses" when I email my friends. Unless I think they're cute.

Old 10-30-2011, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I never say "kisses" when I email my friends. Unless I think they're cute.
oops. well i can see how i made a mistake there. is there anything i can do about it?

Old 10-30-2011, 09:18 AM

11,834 posts, read 12,098,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenation11 View Post
oops. well i can see how i made a mistake there. is there anything i can do about it?
If a stranger had sent me the email you wrote, and signed it with "kisses", I would not respond again and especially wouldn't meet up.

No, you can't undo it, and if you've blown a chance to meet her now, hopefully you will learn from this and not repeat this situation on the next person you're interested in.

Old 10-30-2011, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
If a stranger had sent me the email you wrote, and signed it with "kisses", I would not respond again and especially wouldn't meet up.

No, you can't undo it, and if you've blown a chance to meet her now, hopefully you will learn from this and not repeat this situation on the next person you're interested in.
yes you are right.
Cant i just man-up about it and send another message saying ''i just feel the need to say that im sorry about how i signed off on my last message (kisses). It was a spur of the moment thing and it was a bit stupid of me, i hope that i never gave off the wrong impression.''

Old 10-30-2011, 10:32 AM

845 posts, read 1,353,984 times
So, your nervous, and you have every right to be. I have to condone you, though. If I seen something online that sent a signal to me to meet this person, I would simply brush it off saying it was nothing; so kudos to you.

If you do get a date from this person, you can unleash all the questions and feelings you have at this date. Don't bombard her with silly questions like, "Do you like me?", just be yourself. Ask her questions about her blog, what made her write it; things of this nature.

If you don't get a date, don't jump to conclusions about this person. Know for one thing you probably did more than most guys will even think of doing. Look back on that and pat yourself on the back.

Old 10-30-2011, 01:00 PM

screw it, im just going to send her a message and apologise anyway. If i have screwed up, i have already done it anyway.

Old 10-30-2011, 01:45 PM

9,726 posts, read 16,791,119 times
God no, just leave it alone now, please. The more you try to explain the worse it's going to get. Just wait, and if you hear from her again, then great, and if you don't, then move on. Yes, the "kisses" probably blew it for you, but sending another message won't help. Just forget about it.

Old 10-30-2011, 02:02 PM

42,762 posts, read 52,998,335 times
She said she isn't interested in you. Stop chasing her and find a new one.

Old 10-30-2011, 02:15 PM

i dont understand how people can be so shallow that i could blow a date with one word (kisses). Its not like i sent her a topless picture or anything. I didnt think of it as nothing more than a friendly gesture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships