Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2012, 08:03 PM

12,572 posts, read 15,585,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Mod cut: Inappropriate language.

Went upstairs to give the kids showers. My husband says "get a tupperware, we have a leak"

For some asinine reason in this area of NC they put the hot water tanks on the 3rd floor. We have already had that bust open (about 3yrs ago...40 gallons of water like a waterfall down to the 2nd floor...fun stuff!).

So now, because of the cheap ass construction they did when they built this house, we have the plastic pipes that were under that class-action lawsuit. The hot water pipe coming out of the water heater has a pinhole in it and it's been spraying for who knows how long. It leaked down to to the 2nd floor in our closet. Thankfully, I had a few sweaters in the closet (double hung) so they absorbed most of what leaked through the 2nd floor ceiling and not down to the 1st floor ceiling.

I'm so done with this house. I pray he finds a new job in a area I want to move to. I'm done fixing crap and remodeling crap...I just want a new house I can land my ass in and enjoy!
Been there done that! And when something like that happens it will be during the time when you can do the least about it. The bad thing about it this type of construction is the mentality anymore. As much as I love our place you can see the lack of imagination and cut rate materals

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-11-2012 at 09:16 PM..

Old 01-11-2012, 08:04 PM

27,955 posts, read 39,841,967 times
It is a bad acid trip that someone has still be on since early 2010.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:05 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,023,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
I'm "Needy". I'm sure time and effort went into that. I've also been referred to as Moleface or something - she seems to be hallucinating a "mole the size of a planet" on my face. Uh, wut?? Never did find it, but if I do, will be going to the doctor asap to slice that sucker off! Apparently, it's something only certain people can see!!

Oh, "they" will. Probably at this very moment she's sitting in a dark room thinking of clever things to say. What's hilarious is that she was such a little miss priss here, and over there most of her posts are unintelligible strings of words I won't even say!! At least the latest ones seem to show some signs of being semi-coherent.

There are one or two others that chime in, but I have no idea who they are. And no idea why they would even take issue with us, since they don't ever even POST in this section.

You KNOW they're loving it that they're getting all this attention here, but, hey, whatever floats yer boat!

Strange little world.
There's one guy over there that has a hard on for me. It's hilarious, I think I'm the reason why he can find peace at night before he goes to bed.

All he's doing is making me feel better about myself. I'm more popular than I knew!

Old 01-11-2012, 08:05 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,822,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
It is a bad acid trip that someone has still be on since early 2010.
Or, you know, she's just crazy and miserable.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
There's one guy over there that has a hard on for me. It's hilarious, I think I'm the reason why he can find peace at night before he goes to bed.

All he's doing is making me feel better about myself. I'm more popular than I knew!
Haha, there ya go! They love it when we talk diiiiiiiiiiiirty. So make sure to keep doing that. And drink. A lot. Gotta live up to the reputation, eh? (helloooooooooooo, Canada...)

Old 01-11-2012, 08:08 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,023,505 times
Quote:
Haha, there ya go! They love it when we talk diiiiiiiiiiiirty. So make sure to keep doing that. And drink. A lot. Gotta live up to the reputation, eh? (helloooooooooooo, Canada...)
I'm such a drunkard! LOL

Don't you worry about the dirty talk Neemy, I got all that covered!

I'm going to have a ton of fun!

Old 01-11-2012, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I'm such a drunkard! LOL

Don't you worry about the dirty talk Neemy, I got all that covered!

I'm going to have a ton of fun!
Well, my profile pic is saying "Salud!" to everyone! *hic*

It's all about the lulz.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:11 PM

27,955 posts, read 39,841,967 times
Quote:
Or, you know, she's just crazy and miserable.
When she is 500 pounds, her 800 pound unemployed husband finds her beyond disgusting there is nothing left to do but lash out.

It is to the point that her imiginary friends are seeking a restraining order against her. She has never had a real life friend.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:14 PM

12,572 posts, read 15,585,338 times
Quote:
Yep.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
When she is 500 pounds, her 800 pound unemployed husband finds her beyond disgusting there is nothing left to do but lash out.

It is to the point that her imiginary friends are seeking a restraining order against her. She has never had a real life friend.
But she's said MANY MANY times that she's miraculously lost all that weight, her alter ego even backed her up, and she is beautiful! But, sadly, she refused to show the "after" pics...

Ha. And WE are the conceited ones??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships