Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 08:56 AM

37,617 posts, read 46,006,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattoes View Post
All of the sites... have married men poising as otherwise.
Guys looking for a quick hookups, or NSA.
Bars have that too.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:17 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Well, since you were able to come up with the correct name of the section I guess you're quite familiar with it but it just didn't work for you ...
I used to look at it. You see post like...."You were the tall guy on the train this morning with a black jacket and curly hair"

basically a waste of time

Old 12-17-2011, 09:29 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,801,198 times
Quote:
And all had Spam/scammers... professionals looking for new sources of income.

"Meetup.com" is suppose to be about meeting people with shared interests... but still has slimy persons too.

Do your research if meeting anyone, and beware. "
Teen Charged as Adult in Craigslist Murder Case
That's a horrible generalization...that's your job as a woman to filter them out. There are guys like me that are single and looking and women never write back to me. Why? Because they're busy wasting time on the players/married guys instead of guys like me. For every player you women waste time on there is a guy like me that can't find a woman to take out on a date.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:29 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I used to look at it. You see post like...."You were the tall guy on the train this morning with a black jacket and curly hair"

basically a waste of time
Toadally confused. You are tall, you recently had to take a train to work, you have receding curly hair and maybe that top coat is black or at least dark. What's the problem with your following up on something like that? It's not as though you have to give up your real name, your SS# or your credit card information just to make an approach. Good grief.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Toadally confused. You are tall, you recently had to take a train to work, you have receding curly hair and maybe that top coat is black or at least dark. What's the problem with your following up on something like that? It's not as though you have to give up your real name, your SS# or your credit card information just to make an approach. Good grief.
I meant 3 years ago not now. If a saw a post about a tall black guy with curly hair I would assume it was me the girl was referring to.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:33 AM

Quote:
And all had Spam/scammers... professionals looking for new sources of income.

"Meetup.com" is suppose to be about meeting people with shared interests... but still has slimy persons too.

Do your research if meeting anyone, and beware. "
Teen Charged as Adult in Craigslist Murder Case
Oh please, let's not get carried away in a wave of paranoia. If you can't sift the wheat from the chaff then don't go on dating sites but don't be throwing out such hyperbolic nonsense!

Old 12-17-2011, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
That's a horrible generalization...that's your job as a woman to filter them out. There are guys like me that are single and looking and women never write back to me. Why? Because they're busy wasting time on the players/married guys instead of guys like me. For every player you women waste time on there is a guy like me that can't find a woman to take out on a date.
And that's why the dating sites will always be ACTIVE because of stupid women who are looking for a guy who is

handsome
fit
nice job
witty
funny
nice car

And that guy will already be POKING 5 other girls on the side since he is so damm dreamy LOL

Old 12-17-2011, 09:38 AM

Quote:
And that's why the dating sites will always be ACTIVE because of stupid women who are looking for a guy who is

handsome
fit
nice job
witty
funny
nice car

And that guy will already be POKING 5 other girls on the side since he is so damm dreamy LOL
And you know what they say about assumptions, right? Out of the six attributes you listed it's highly debatable that you even qualify where even one is concerned so why even bother adding the two cents?

What was your original question? Has the answer yet popped up to your satisfaction?

Old 12-17-2011, 09:40 AM

Quote:
And you know what they say about assumptions, right? Out of the six attributes you listed it's highly debatable that you even qualify where even one is concerned so why even bother adding the two cents?

What was your original question? Has the answer yet popped up to your satisfaction?
Still seems like craiglist is the number 1 free site on the internet based on the replies

Old 12-17-2011, 09:44 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,803 times
Quote:
Still seems like craiglist is the number 1 free site on the internet based on the replies
How do you assume that? Of the one or two attempts of people to stay on topic, they said pof was the best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships