Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 09:48 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,202,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
How do you assume that? Of the one or two attempts of people to stay on topic, they said pof was the best.
My ranking was CL as number 1 and POF as number 2. I haven't seen enough replies to make me believe that POF is better than CL. That can change though

Old 12-17-2011, 10:08 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,914,090 times
Quote:
How do you assume that? Of the one or two attempts of people to stay on topic, they said pof was the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
My ranking was CL as number 1 and POF as number 2. I haven't seen enough replies to make me believe that POF is better than CL. That can change though
TVSG creates threads asking questions simply as an exercise to see how many pages the responses will take up. The responses means zilch to him since his mind has already been made up before he even thinks of creating the latest thread. The number of responses are crucial to his mental well-being. Once a current thread dwindles into obscurity he starts a new one. Those of us who who understand his problem try to accommodate him until we too become bored beyond bored.

Old 12-17-2011, 10:50 AM

114 posts, read 192,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
TVSG creates threads asking questions simply as an exercise to see how many pages the responses will take up. The responses means zilch to him since his mind has already been made up before he even thinks of creating the latest thread. The number of responses are crucial to his mental well-being. Once a current thread dwindles into obscurity he starts a new one. Those of us who who understand his problem try to accommodate him until we too become bored beyond bored.
Perhaps this is the sort of "mental massage" he was talking about in a previous thread....

Old 12-17-2011, 11:51 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,821,362 times
Quote:

It's the best for a woman...not a man. On POF women get 100 spam copy/paste emails a day so it makes a very average woman think she is better than she really is and has a higher market value than she really does. That's why women complain about players because all the women are replying to the same 10-20 percent of guys. Thus you have about 2 out of 10 guys getting tons of dates while the vast majority of men are ignored. So in essence when you see women whine about not being able to find a decent guy...it's their fault. They're too picky.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
It's the best for a woman...not a man. On POF women get 100 spam copy/paste emails a day so it makes a very average woman think she is better than she really is and has a higher market value than she really does. That's why women complain about players because all the women are replying to the same 10-20 percent of guys. Thus you have about 2 out of 10 guys getting tons of dates while the vast majority of men are ignored. So in essence when you see women whine about not being able to find a decent guy...it's their fault. They're too picky.

Oh is that why I see so many COYOTES on POF thinking she is hot stuff?-LOL

Old 12-17-2011, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Um, probably not. You're not in the 10-20% of men who poster Wanderlust estimates are being responded to by "all the women". His opinion only but, based on his opinion, you obviously just can't cut it. Ergo you have little going for you, ergo 'tis not for you to even contemplate making decisions about who or who not is a coyote, a cougar or any of such similarly silly-handled woman.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Um, probably not. You're not in the 10-20% of men who poster Wanderlust estimates are being responded to by "all the women". His opinion only but, based on his opinion, you obviously just can't cut it. Ergo you have little going for you, ergo 'tis not for you to even contemplate making decisions about who or who not is a coyote, a cougar or any of such similarly silly-handled woman.
I seem to do a lot better on POF when I turn my profile into a "creative stress relief" type of profile.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:31 PM

Quote:
I seem to do a lot better on POF when I turn my profile into a "creative stress relief" type of profile.
That is truly fascinating information which I'm sure many posters will thank you for sharing.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:32 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,821,362 times
Quote:
Quote:
Yup that's exactly why...all the sites are like this to a degree POF is just the worst imo. Out of the 5 sites I have put time and effort into POF has been the biggest waste of time.

Quote:
Not an opinion..I know this stuff. Also on most sites there are more men than women so if 20 percent of the guys are getting the majority of responses that could still account for an estimated 40 percent of the women that are replying. That leaves about 60 percent of the women for the other 80 percent of men. This 60 percent that are left will consist of a lot of overweight, unattractive women with kids.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Yup that's exactly why...all the sites are like this to a degree POF is just the worst imo. Out of the 5 sites I have put time and effort into POF has been the biggest waste of time.

Not an opinion..I know this stuff. Also on most sites there are more men than women so if 20 percent of the guys are getting the majority of responses that could still account for an estimated 40 percent of the women that are replying. That leaves about 60 percent of the women for the other 80 percent of men. This 60 percent that are left will consist of a lot of overweight, unattractive women with kids.
Women with 4 kids, missing teeth and big enough to have her own fire escape LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships