Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 12:39 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Women with 4 kids, missing teeth and big enough to have her own fire escape LOL
Are you going to contribute to your own thread, or just make weird sentence fragments?

Old 12-17-2011, 12:40 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,409,075 times
good god..the insults at single mom's are amazing.

I know plenty of single mom's who are actually pretty hot. get over yourselves.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:48 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,003,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post

And i know a lot of single unemployed men who are hot too

Old 12-17-2011, 12:48 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,738,024 times
Quote:

Absolutely. Lots of mothers are cute But I guess many men still have a caveman mentality, they just want to spread their genes and not help raise somebody else's kids...

Old 12-17-2011, 12:51 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,991,973 times
Quote:

My only beef with single mothers is not that they're single mothers, but many aren't willing to have anymore children.

It's basically a deal breaker for me if she says she doesn't want to have more children. I can't blame them, but I'd tell them right there that all this would become is a few hook ups and possible friendship but that's as far as it goes.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:52 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,686,254 times
A dead giveaway that one of TVSG's threads is headed for the forum graveyard is when his responses become fragmented, nonsensically cryptic, overly misogynistic or a combination of all three. And even more so when someone who actually agrees with him pops in.

I must say, Sol, you're really slacking off in the thread title department these days. Maybe your new job will provide you with better fodder.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
And i know a lot of single unemployed men who are hot too
is that the best you got?

Old 12-17-2011, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Absolutely. Lots of mothers are cute But I guess many men still have a caveman mentality, they just want to spread their genes and not help raise somebody else's kids...
exactly..one of them being my mom..she's old..but she looks 20 years younger. She's not a single mom though as we're all grown now, but ya.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
My only beef with single mothers is not that they're single mothers, but many aren't willing to have anymore children.

It's basically a deal breaker for me if she says she doesn't want to have more children. I can't blame them, but I'd tell them right there that all this would become is a few hook ups and possible friendship but that's as far as it goes.
you know, I am hesitant with single dads too and there are a lot of them in my age group. I can't figure out why I'm hesitant though cause most kids love me, not to mention most men are fine with having more kids if it got that far with us. the only kids that hate me are the ones that misbehave and I have to discipline (the way I discipline is pretty nice compared to most people, lol. I know cause I work with kids), but what kid likes that anyways? Maybe I'm just afraid of baby mama drama, lol.

One of my mom's friends has a son about 8 years older than me and for the longest time, he wouldn't stop pursuing me. I finally had to tell him I only see him as a friend and nothing more and he got the hint. I also said its cause I don't want a ready made family that he has (2 girls, 10 and 8 I believe). he didn't like that response but he understood. But really,the big reason, is that I'm extremely not attracted to him, not to mention he isn't that intelligent and he complains a lot. I could get over the kid thing if I really liked him. we talk a lot and the big thing he says about his frustrations with dating is that he wants a girl he's attracted to and to him that's a girl about my build and hotter. There's more that he wants but that's the big one. He's fat and I don't know how to tell him most women of my type (and hotter) are not going to be attracted to that, soo good luck, lol.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:13 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,213,086 times
I liked OKcupid the best. Seemed like a lot more people who took their profiles seriously. I had a little luck with POF but there are too many guys mass-messaging women on there (I'm sure it happens on OKcupid also).

I wouldn't want to get a ton of emails a day like some women do. Once I learned to write a more interesting profile I got replies from women who had actually read my profile. It was refreshing after the "Hey" or "How are you?" messages.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships