Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2012, 07:56 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,356,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
I have over 600 views from 200 people to my profile and only maybe 14 have written me
To me viewing means absolutely nothing. Plenty of people browse and look at the menu. I do, too, at times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2012, 08:05 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,430,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
To me viewing means absolutely nothing. Plenty of people browse and look at the menu. I do, too, at times.

you're right and I do the same from time to time, but that's an awful lot of browsers just checking out the menu, don't you think?

oh, and happy New Year!

Old 01-03-2012, 08:05 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,202,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post
I'll have to agree with you on that one
you going to put those sexy toes on my back

Old 01-03-2012, 08:06 PM
FBJ

Quote:
you're right and I do the same from time to time, but that's an awful lot of browsers just checking out the menu, don't you think?

oh, and happy New Year!
After 10 profiles I stop browsing because it gets boring.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:07 PM

42,762 posts, read 53,028,645 times
Hahahaha^^^^^^

Old 01-03-2012, 08:13 PM

2,013 posts, read 3,555,580 times
Be right back.. I'm just going to quickly throw up.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:13 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,356,556 times
Quote:
Even if they browse with intention, it still means nothing... For starters, probably all old dudes take a look at every piece of fresh young meat coming on the market. Do you want them to contact you? As far as the rest of the guys, it doesn't even mean they necessarily dislike you; they just figure you're incompatible for one reason or another, or they don't meet your criteria, or you don't meet theirs, or a myriad of other reasons we can't guess.

Quote:
oh, and happy New Year!
Happy New Year to you, too!

Old 01-03-2012, 08:15 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Even if they browse with intention, it still means nothing... For starters, probably all old dudes take a look at every piece of fresh young meat coming on the market. Do you want them to contact you? As far as the rest of the guys, it doesn't even mean they necessarily dislike you; they just figure you're incompatible for one reason or another, or they don't meet your criteria, or you don't meet theirs, or a myriad of other reasons we can't guess.

The OLD LADIES who peek at my profile make me wanna vomit. Not too long ago i had a 51 and 53 year old plus size woman view my profile. They didn't respond but I don't even want to know they were checking me out...EWW!!

Old 01-03-2012, 08:18 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,430,026 times
Quote:

oh, quite a few old dudes have been clicking on me and they're actually contacting me the most and I don't think they care about criteria. I say no to kids and all the dads are "winking"/emailing...good god, lol. The ones that seem the most compatible based on our profiles, have been clicking on me, sometimes a few times and still not saying anything..even the ones I can tell are paying members. its so weird!

Old 01-03-2012, 08:20 PM

42,762 posts, read 53,028,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
The OLD LADIES who peek at my profile make me wanna vomit. Not too long ago i had a 51 and 53 year old plus size woman view my profile. They didn't respond but I don't even want to know they were checking me out...EWW!!
What you peeked her interest. What's wrong with that? I look at older men and younger, doesn't mean I wanna bang them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships