Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2012, 08:55 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,151,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Omg!
I get bored and don't feel like typing much-lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2012, 09:00 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,978,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I get bored and don't feel like typing much-lol
You should make designs

I^ ^
I . . I
O>I<O

Old 01-04-2012, 08:02 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,677,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Sometime I get lazy and will just send......"Nice eyes and sexy thighs" how are you?

LMAO
All that response does is tell a woman that you're not a man of substance. Seriously, you belong on a fetish site. You have nothing to offer but cheesy one liners. Any woman with half a brain would quickly grow tired of you. What marketable qualities did you list in your profile?

Old 01-04-2012, 08:06 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,302,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
All that response does is tell a woman that you're not a man of substance. Seriously, you belong on a fetish site. You have nothing to offer but cheesy one liners. Any woman with half a brain would quickly grow tired of you. What marketable qualities did you list in your profile?
He wouldn't even belong on a fetish site. Fetish people are serious about our kinks.

His kind of message just shows inexperience and immaturity which rules him ineligible as even a friend with benefits.

Old 01-04-2012, 08:27 AM

526 posts, read 957,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
oh, quite a few old dudes have been clicking on me and they're actually contacting me the most and I don't think they care about criteria. I say no to kids and all the dads are "winking"/emailing...good god, lol.
Same here. I just got an email this morning from a 49 year old dude! WTF? And he says how compatible we are. I am now convinced that MOST men don't read profiles, or simply don't give a damn.

Quote:
The ones that seem the most compatible based on our profiles, have been clicking on me, sometimes a few times and still not saying anything..even the ones I can tell are paying members. its so weird!
Funny thing is that last night I checked the "who viewed me" section and noticed this cute guy. He had checked my profile couple of times and did not do/say anything. So, I clicked on his and really liked what I read. I also noticed that he was in the middle of a book I had recently read so I sent him an email letting him know that he'd enjoy the book and what I thought of it. I saw his reply this morning, he even asked me a few questions about myself . I wonder if some men don't do anything because they are just shy or think we won't reply so why bother.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:53 AM

4,868 posts, read 8,424,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRGirl View Post
Same here. I just got an email this morning from a 49 year old dude! WTF? And he says how compatible we are. I am now convinced that MOST men don't read profiles, or simply don't give a damn.

hahahaha...ya go figure!

Funny thing is that last night I checked the "who viewed me" section and noticed this cute guy. He had checked my profile couple of times and did not do/say anything. So, I clicked on his and really liked what I read. I also noticed that he was in the middle of a book I had recently read so I sent him an email letting him know that he'd enjoy the book and what I thought of it. I saw his reply this morning, he even asked me a few questions about myself . I wonder if some men don't do anything because they are just shy or think we won't reply so why bother.
ya I wonder that too. so I messaged another guy last night. we'll see if he responds, lol.

Old 01-04-2012, 11:24 AM

2,444 posts, read 3,592,338 times
I joined match.com before christmas, my largest problem is that the girls who seem to be the kind of person I'd like to be with, and who also seem to want the kind of guy I am are usually 26-30 years old, and want a man between 28-35 years of age.
(I'm 22)

So of the different women I've been chatting with within a 10 mile radius only 1 is left as an option. She has still to put a a picture of herself(though she did promise she would soon). My hope is that she didn't leave out the picture for a reason if u catch my drift. Otherwise I really like who she seems to be, but we haven't met yet.
The way I see it right now is that we have enough in common that if she looks anything better than a 4 on the 10 -scale I'd like to meet her.

If it happens with her I'm not gonna complain, but otherwise I'd say finding 1 potential within a 10 mile radius is pretty slim turnout. And my demands are not unreasonably high, in fact I think I left them reasonably open, to be able to meet more people and check them out irl rather than online.

What i really don't get is women who live hundreds and hundreds of miles away who sends me flirts, like a 36 year old in france, an 18 year old in kiruna(which may still be in sweden but is still like a thousand miles away, literally. Is this some kinda computer-bots with pretty pictures sending out random flirts?

Old 01-04-2012, 11:32 AM

4,868 posts, read 8,424,204 times
10 miles is a very slim radius! my whole town spans around 50 miles.

Old 01-04-2012, 11:37 AM

2,444 posts, read 3,592,338 times
Quote:
10 miles is a very slim radius! my whole town spans around 50 miles.
10 miles here include this city, as well as the closest 5. Mind that a city in Sweden is much smaller than a city in the US, and that the countries entire population isn't even half that of New York. And i can't understand Danish, this southern Swedish is trouble enough for a northmen like me :P.

I chose the 10 mile radius because it provides travel-able roads, which get's hard the further in-land I go, as well as a vast population-drop outside the radius. My demand is to be able to meet the person within 1,5 hours while only speeding so much that I still get to keep my drivers license.

Edit: miswrote the distance, a swedish mile is 10 km, I forgot that an english mile is only 1,6 km, so make it a 63 mile radius

Old 01-04-2012, 11:38 AM

526 posts, read 957,237 times
SV, You are limiting your options a lot by only meeting peop0le within a 10-mile radius. All of the guys I've met so far lived within a 30-mile radius from me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships