Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2007, 04:18 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,839,258 times

Advertisements

Good Morning Robyn- even though I haven't said much I'm reading each day. Been very busy but should slow down this afternoon for the weekend.

XXXXXXXOOOOOOOO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2007, 04:30 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,928,893 times
Robyn, like pirate girl and the others, just checking in. Like tink says "just go girl!" If ib doesn't agree to pick them up at a neutral site, then HE is the one denying himself visitation. He's obviously not even being honest with his lawyer, because if she knew about this she would definitely tell him NOT to play games in that area. Good, then when he gets to court she will be surprised by all of this and it won't look good for him.

He's an IDIOT, what does one expect?

Take care Robyn; thinking of you.

Old 11-09-2007, 04:53 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,368,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Robyn, like pirate girl and the others, just checking in. Like tink says "just go girl!" If ib doesn't agree to pick them up at a neutral site, then HE is the one denying himself visitation. He's obviously not even being honest with his lawyer, because if she knew about this she would definitely tell him NOT to play games in that area. Good, then when he gets to court she will be surprised by all of this and it won't look good for him.

He's an IDIOT, what does one expect?

Take care Robyn; thinking of you.
So true, and he tells me I am digging myself deeper every day by my actions. What in the world?

I did save the message he left on my vm.

The thing, the bad thing about this....if he cared enough, really, if he cared and wanted to see the kids, he wouldn't play this game, it wouldn't be my way or no way.

If I was in his shoes, I would meet, on neutral grounds, as we have always, and p/u my kids.

He doesn't seem to care, and thinks he is hurting me in the long run, by making it look like I am not letting him see them.

But who is getting hurt? The kids. The thing is, they know that they can see them, they know where I will meet him, and it isn't at the usual place either, I have told him I will meet half way, still not good enough, if he cant come to my house, then nothing, in his mind. They know what he is doing, well, they dont know he is trying to make me look bad,

I am sure what they see is, why wont he just come and get us at the meeting spot on Sat? This is why A stood up to him last night. They were on the phone a good long time, because i was trying to call here a while with the phone going to vm.

I may be saying the same things over and over in dif formats, apologize if I am.

Last night A told me what he said to ib, and when I tried to ask him something about did he say anything about meeting any other place, he turned his head from me.

Just as he wants to remain neutral w ib, also w me. I told him that was fine, just needed to know what is going on, as ib doesn't really talking to me, but that staying neutral is exactly what he is supposed to do, and that is just fine.

Old 11-09-2007, 05:56 AM

788 posts, read 2,111,799 times
I don't think it's that he doesn't care - in his own way he does. He's just very immature and he's being a child right now and cutting off his own nose to spite his face. Don't get me wrong - I do think he's an a$$. I had a hard time learning this one - my ex was not like me - he doesn't think like me, he doesn't feel like me and he doesn't love like me. Part of it was the way he was brought up - just like IB. It's not an excuse - but it finally helped me to realize that I can't control what kind of a father he is and that his relationship with his children is his business. It is really good that A is able to speak up for himself and say that he wants to remain neutral. That in itself speaks volumes. They know that you aren't the one playing the games. And as sad as it maight make you feel - enjoy the time and let the kids enjoy the time too if he chooses not to take them.
No one knows from one second to the next what will happen - and really we are all works in progress. I've been slapped hard with reality lately and reminded of how precious life is. It's up to us to make the most of what God is offering us. You are on your way - that's really all you can hope for.
Just remember that it's all about the children. When it gets hard look at them and it will be okay. You are not alone. You have god, you have the kids, you have the friends you can "see" and you have all of us here in the circle!

Old 11-09-2007, 06:22 AM

go here....

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...ml#post1951734

Old 11-12-2007, 10:08 AM
TCK

166 posts, read 565,520 times
Default Congratulations

Congratulations on your new beginning, your new norm, your new adventure!

Old 02-01-2013, 12:15 AM

Wow. This was the second thread in my saga and reading the first two pages sure took me back. I sat here, remembering that morning, the excitement, the fear, the everything.

That day was like a rebirth for me, and I was a new person. Finally I had the strength. I had nothing, but I had everything. It felt like nothing I had felt before.

Of course now it is years later and things got worse and then better and now they are almost perfect. The person I am today is so much different than the person I was back then.

I had just been diagnosed with an illness back then and right now my health, due to this disease is the worst its ever been but I am happier than I have ever been. Crazy.

These were the days of people from CD coming together as a family....as my family. Thank you my cd friends and family, you all know who you are. <3 Robyn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships