Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2012, 06:04 PM

433 posts, read 1,370,311 times

Advertisements

So this week when I go back to school after this weekend, I'm going to try and be more sociable than I usually am. I was going to do that this past week, but was going through a stressful situation at work that didn't really put me in the mood for it. But now this week maybe I can bring my life a little forwards...

So there's this guy in my class who's one of the guys I plan being sociable and try to be friends with. Other guys talk to him and hang out with him too but I have no idea if they really see him as a friend or are just playing with him. For example, a group of guys saw that he had no lock on his locker and played this trick where they made everything in it fall out the locker and onto the floor. They were all laughing as they left the school at the end of the day.

Other things I hear about him are that guys throw crumpled pieces of paper at him, and he goes and complain about it to the teacher. We're in vocational trade school so we're supposed to be old enough to not go telling on the teacher.

But I also know that he has some of these guys on Facebook and has some of their phone numbers and (from what I hear) plays guitar with one of them outside school. So are they really friends and he doesn't really mind the rotten ways they treat him at times?? Or could he just be locking it up inside? Are there really guys who treat their other guy friends like this?

I've already made 2 other threads about him and the type of trouble I've had with him, once where he leaves school early to make me clean up the work mess and the other where he purposely leaves school with my borrowed headphones that he owed me back at the end of class. Though he did apologize for it later on. So I was also wondering if I should give him a third chance?

Here are the other threads: //www.city-data.com/forum/relat...riendship.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...he-really.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships