Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2012, 06:31 PM

1,215 posts, read 2,965,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Are you not the person who said she sits parked in front of a computer screen for 16 hours a day? By the time you're 40 and your metabolism slows down you're going to catch up with 60% of America.
I work out 5 days a week baby and I work out HARDCORE; HIIT training and heavy weight training. Trust me; I will never get fat.

I am in front of the pc a lot but I work out a lot. My body is toned and fit everywhere; I have muscle.

I don't do a lame jogging crap; I go hardcore when I work out and its non-stop. I have a lot of muscles and muscles burn fat by themselves.

In addition I work out at home too. My body is super fit despite spending a lot of time online. I do take the time out to work out hard and I mean HARD.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:
You are not entitled to an opinion that matters to anyone but yourself. That's reality.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
Harlan Ellison"
Hey, there is no law against it. If I think you are an ugly fatass I will tell you to your face. It's a free country.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:37 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,230,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100 View Post
I work out 5 days a week baby and I work out HARDCORE; HIIT training and heavy weight training. Trust me; I will never get fat.

I am in front of the pc a lot but I work out a lot. My body is toned and fit everywhere; I have muscle.

I don't do a lame jogging crap; I go hardcore when I work out and its non-stop. I have a lot of muscles and muscles burn fat by themselves.
That's what you say. Sorry, but American culture has people sitting on their arses in front of the computer way too much. But you?

Your words...
"I spend at least 15-18 hours a day on the pc.... The PC to me is ; work time, free time and meal time. My day is centered around it."

But you also work out really hard during the other hours. I guess you don't need to sleep. Sure. Sell it to one of the double digit IQ guys on this forum willing to lap it up. I'm not buying it.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:38 PM

Quote:
That's what you say. Sorry, but American culture has people sitting on their arses in front of the computer way too much. But you?

Your words...
"I spend at least 15-18 hours a day on the pc.... The PC to me is ; work time, free time and meal time. My day is centered around it."

But you also work out really hard during the other hours. I guess you don't need to sleep. Sure. Sell it to one of the double digit IQ guys on this forum willing to lap it up. I'm not buying it.
I have proof... Want to see my bootcamp membership? I just went for a week in a row. I actually have proof and can show you screenshots of my account if you would like. The place I go to is a 3min drive from my house.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:40 PM

Quote:

Your words...

I am willing to let you log in to my membership if you allow me to pm you (right now it's only accessible to friends).

I LOVE proving people wrong and proving that what I am saying is the TRUTH. I will let you log into my account.

In addition I also do P90x and Insanity at home along with Zuzana Light work outs (the girl from Bodyrock).

How can I send you proof when your PM is disabled?

Old 05-07-2012, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Hey, there is no law against it. If I think you are an ugly fatass I will tell you to your face. It's a free country.
Actually, no, you will not because you rarely leave your house. You restrict yourself from socializing. Do you randomly yell at strangers passing your window? NO. Do you really think you are free to walk into a cafe and start telling people they are ugly fat asses? NO. You'll get yourself hauled off. Entitlements to idiotic opinions be damned.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Actually, no you will not because you rarely leave your house. You restrict yourself from socializing. Do you randomly yell at strangers passing your window? NO. Do you really think you are free to walk into a cafe and start telling people they are ugly fat asses? NO. You'll get yourself hauled off. Entitlements to idiotic opinions be damned.
You are right; however I have no qualms of saying it online. When I used to talk to this friend I had (yes I actually had one) we would talk about who is a fatass all the time.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:45 PM

Quote:

Your words...

I spend a lot of time on the pc but when I work out its only 1 hr.

Also. I work out in FRONT OF MY PC believe it or not. I have copies of p90z and insanity on my HARD DRIVE so I AM IN FRONT OF MY PC when exercising.
Also ZUZANA LIGHT workouts are from Youtube and I am in front of the pc when working out (not sitting obviously).

I have adjustable weights at home and work out all the time between WORk. I work from home but I TAKE BREAKS and when I do I do push ups/lunges.

Don't be jealous that I am fit. Sounds like you are jealous of the fact that I am petite and in amazing shape.

Why accuse me of something if you are not going to enable to prove me wrong by enabling your pm? The work out class I take is one of the toughest in the world btw (some famous people go there).

so what if I eat in front of the pc? Doesnt mean I don't exercise.

I am extremely vain and take VERY good care of myself. I will NEVER let my body go and become "average" or "mushy" or "skinny fat" which I would be if I didn't work out. Nothing is more important to me than having muscle definition.

Why dont you post your e-mail address? I will tell you exactly where I work out.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
I am willing to let you log in to my membership if you allow me to pm you (right now it's only accessible to friends).

I LOVE proving people wrong and proving that what I am saying is the TRUTH. I will let you log into my account.

In addition I also do P90x and Insanity at home along with Zuzana Light work outs (the girl from Bodyrock).
I don't want to log into your account. And your level of investment here is uncomfortable for me. Either way, I can still make the claim that your accounts are false, your pics are fake, etc. Does it matter? You know what you're doing and how much. It's your business and my opinion about it doesn't change diddly squat.

Quote:
How can I send you proof when your PM is disabled?
I didn't know my pm is (was still) disabled. That's a good thing. I hate when I get pm'd via the threads I engage.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:53 PM

Quote:

Your words...

Don't accuse me of something if you are not willing to see proof.... What I hate the most is being accused of something and then not having the opportunity to present proof... what is so difficult about believing that I work out regularly?

I am in front of the pc a lot for work but I am very much into my body... It's not enough to be thin or petite; you need to have muscle definition.

I spend 15-18 hrs on the pc on most days but not every day and I always make time to work out.... believe it or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships