Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 04:18 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,000,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
I think men can care less about aging compared to women. I am yet to see all kinds of anti-aging products for men. Like you said, we can't escape aging. Let's just go through it gracefully .
They could care less about THEIR OWN aging. Why? Because we don't make an issue of it like they do about ours. If they cared less about aging in general they wouldn't be making fools of themselves chasing women 20, 30 years younger. They're trying to recapture their youth via someone else's. Ain't gonna happen I'm here to tell them. They're always going to be much older than the women that are too young for them to chase.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:20 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,751,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
The more I see this thread title, the more stupid I think it is. Of course teenagers and early-twenty something's who still look like teens are very pretty. Same with male teens and such. They're beautiful and attractive and all that. But while most of us appreciate beauty, we realize our teens are gone. It's their turn now. We have better things to look forward to than just looks--which always fade no matter what. It's an immature mind that goes by looks. When I grew up I put childish things behind me. Can you still find someone just as attractive your own age? Of course. Just realize it's not just women aging. Men are aging right along with us. Anyone who believes this crap that men age better needs to wake up now. It's not that they age better. It's that we (women...ladies....females...) are more forgiving of your sagging ass than you are of ours.
Teeny bopper women are grossly overrated.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:20 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,550,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
do you find on average a girl who is 17 /18 much more attractive than a woman who is 30 years old?
Attractive in what sense? The reason I say this is because attraction can be for different reasons though.

If you are asking in the pure physical sense, generally a young 17/18 will look more attractive. Now that women are now more "liberated" they are showing more and more the same tendency as they are now called "cougars".

Now, if you include maturity, intelligence, and other virtues that in general are acquired with age, older women are more attractive.

Honestly? i do find young women more attractive but that does not mean I want to ave anything to do with a 17 year old. My wife, who does not have the looks when I first met her when she was 19 is a lot more attractive when I include other things. The same from her side. I am no young stud either.
She tells I can window shop all I want but make sure that is all. The same from me to her. I have seen her out of the corner of my eye when she may admire a good looking young man and it does not bother me a bit. I know her hart is mine and mine is hers and that is what counts more than anything else. Take care.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:27 PM

Don't lose your sense of humor ladies. That's the only thing a younger gal may or may not have on you. We all need someone to still laugh with. I'd rather do it without the gum popping and awful beauty practices. Nothing but love for the 30+ gals.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:29 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,832,678 times
Where do people see these men falling for teens and early 20s women?
I don't see it ,not in my area.

As a matter of fact,I see young guys going after women 30+ moreso than the opposite.
Then again,a lot of teens and women in their early 20s are fat,at least in my area. I'm talking about 300 pounds fat.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Where do people see these men falling for teens and early 20s women?
I don't see it ,not in my area.

As a matter of fact,I see young guys going after women 30+ moreso than the opposite.
Then again,a lot of teens and women in their early 20s are fat,at least in my area. I'm talking about 300 pounds fat.
It's very common here. Really common to see a 60 year old foam at the mouth for a 18-20 year old woman/girl. It's not my style and never has been. Not even when I could have still done it and not felt creepy. Old farts are perverts in many cases. Too bad they forgot one VERY IMPORTANT thing from their past. = FAIL

Old 03-21-2012, 04:37 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,832,678 times
Still don't see these attractive teens everyone keeps talking about.
I work as a sub school nurse,and I don't see it.

What if someone was an ugly teen,and look better as they got older?

Does a 300 pound teen look better than a 140 pound 35 year old?

I have seen a 40 year old woman in a store get more male attention than a 20 year old.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:

I have seen a 40 year old woman in a store get more male attention than a 20 year old.
Some of them are very attractive, no doubt. Not one wrinkle or sun spot. You could bounce a quarter off her rear end. She could be my kid. Who am I trying to kid here?

Old 03-21-2012, 04:42 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,104,922 times
I'm better at 28 than I was at 18. Maybe I'll be even better at 38 than 28! Who knows!

Gentlemen, you're aging right along with us. Unless you are rich like old Hef, no 18 year old is going to give you the time of day.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:44 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,000,387 times
Quote:

There's a lot of truth in this. My sister, who died 4 years ago, still had guys in their twenty's chasing her at 47.

I love teens and young adults as people but as possible romance material (tongue-in-cheek choice of words so relax)? I'd go nuts after about the first half hour listening to them talk. If you're significantly older and date that much younger, you'd have to be a very detached to pull it off I think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships