Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2012, 05:37 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,118,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Where do people see these men falling for teens and early 20s women?
I don't see it ,not in my area.

As a matter of fact,I see young guys going after women 30+ moreso than the opposite.
Then again,a lot of teens and women in their early 20s are fat,at least in my area. I'm talking about 300 pounds fat.

I brought this up because I live in an area that has quite an abundance of strip clubs. And on the news, they are often busting these clubs for employing 14 year old girls as strippers. Many of them start as young as 14. Obviously, if these clubs keep hiring these young girls, men must find something very attractive about them at that age.

Old 03-21-2012, 05:41 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,118,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Still don't see these attractive teens everyone keeps talking about.
I work as a sub school nurse,and I don't see it.

What if someone was an ugly teen,and look better as they got older?

Does a 300 pound teen look better than a 140 pound 35 year old?

I have seen a 40 year old woman in a store get more male attention than a 20 year old.
True, not all young, fit, attractive and youthful looking girls are a representation of all teens--but I think men tend to ignore the ugly, fats one like they do women in all age groups.

Old 03-21-2012, 05:54 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,605,540 times
Mod cut: Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
18 years old might be the age of consent - but I have yet to meet an 18 year old that I thought - gee - wouldn't it be great if I could marry that guy! I'm 35 years old. To me, 18 year old boys look like boys.

Look - if you are in your 30's, 40's, 50's, etc. and you want to chase after teenagers - knock yourselves out. I'm a happily married 35 year old. Honestly, it's no skin off my back. But it's still icky.
i doubt marriage is on most guys minds when theyre looking at an attractive teenage girl. sex on the other hand?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-22-2012 at 01:30 PM..

Old 03-21-2012, 06:17 PM

391 posts, read 687,843 times
Naw, I'm not interested in a teenager.

I'm old enough to be their father and they will only go "ewwwww"
at the mere though of me leering at them.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:42 PM

49 posts, read 58,849 times
My wife and I road herd on a house filled with females...For a few years we had them by the dozen. Coming going whatever. We were the neighborhood nesting point.

My wife died when are youngest was 16 and I got to rule the house for the next five years or so.

No question in my mind that females peak earlier than we make out. Some are bombshells at 14 and well past prime at 17. Others blossom in their late teens. Very few go as late as their early twentys.

They are however still teenagers and mostly hopelessly immature. I can't imagine why a sane adult male would take interest other than to oogle the physical attributes. There are always exceptions but that is the vast majority.

I am skeptical that women reach any really stable emotional state until they are past 25 or 30...and some never do.

Dealing with women still unstable is a job that I would not want to encounter. In fact my primary reason for rejecting many possible mates after my wife died was the maturity question. Good in bed perhaps..but not much good at the breakfast table.

Old 03-22-2012, 10:53 AM

44,348 posts, read 20,047,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ1252 View Post
I think the world has enough problems with the sexual abuse of children and teens. What possible good is going to come out of this topic.
True. On that note, this thread is closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.