Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 08:04 AM

3,569 posts, read 7,215,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Ah.....we are all the Incredible Hulk on the Internet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2012, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
You're wondering if she's secretly attracted to you. That is something none of us can know.

Yes. I used to be naive about it but not anymore.

You could always just tell her that you can not hang out with her and play buddy anymore because you like her but respect that she has a boyfriend. Tell her that if she ever ends that relationships that you'd love it if she calls you.
That's what I plan on doing once school is over. :/

And you're saying you used to play guys?

Old 04-03-2012, 08:07 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,349,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alacran View Post
And I have this female friend who I hang out with alot :/
Like 3/7 days but I see her more days then that because of school and I sometimes give her rides to work >.>

Anyway she has a BF.
That makes it weird right? She doesn't seem to see anything wrong with it.
I've never attempted to talk about it or question it cus I don't wanna ruin anything

But umm can she really see me as just a friend?
Cus I definitely can't.

I crave her and I suffer not being able to go in for the kill.
She's hot.

No one really knows about this...
Is she cheating?

I've kind of said and "flirted" but I've never done anything considered super inappropriate with a taken girl.

What to do.... I'm not doing anything wrong

Just waiting for the day she drops that fool and I strike.
that's the plan
Sounds like your problem and not hers. I have many male friends, actually more male friends than female friends and I always have. Females are too fickle, moody and such a bunch of whiny pains in the rear and I seriously don't want to deal with all the childish games they like to play.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:08 AM

10,208 posts, read 11,192,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Ah.....we are all the Incredible Hulk on the Internet.
LoL...

And He'll probably turn Green - when she turns him down, for not wanting to be his Girlfriend!!!

Old 04-03-2012, 08:13 AM

2,942 posts, read 6,015,181 times
Quote:
And I have this female friend who I hang out with alot :/
Like 3/7 days but I see her more days then that because of school and I sometimes give her rides to work >.>

Anyway she has a BF.
That makes it weird right? She doesn't seem to see anything wrong with it.
I've never attempted to talk about it or question it cus I don't wanna ruin anything

But umm can she really see me as just a friend?
Cus I definitely can't.

I crave her and I suffer not being able to go in for the kill.
She's hot.

No one really knows about this...
Is she cheating?

I've kind of said and "flirted" but I've never done anything considered super inappropriate with a taken girl.

What to do.... I'm not doing anything wrong

Just waiting for the day she drops that fool and I strike.
that's the plan
You must enjoy pain. Your plan is flawed, it will never work - she's using you for free rides, she sees you as a "taxi driver without having to pay a fare". .

Old 04-03-2012, 08:17 AM

2,152 posts, read 3,403,774 times
only when ur friend zone

Old 04-03-2012, 08:21 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,690,389 times
Quote:
That's what I plan on doing once school is over. :/
Why once school is over? Just curious.

Quote:
And you're saying you used to play guys?
No.

Before I learned that there was such a thing as the "friendzone" (from reading about it on the internet) I used to not be aware of what was going on. I'd had a male friend and had no idea that he liked me and we'd just hang out as friends, or so I thought, until he told me that he liked me.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:30 AM

209 posts, read 658,693 times
Your in the friend zone... your screwed.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Why once school is over? Just curious.

No.

Before I learned that there was such a thing as the "friendzone" (from reading about it on the internet) I used to not be aware of what was going on. I'd had a male friend and had no idea that he liked me and we'd just hang out as friends, or so I thought, until he told me that he liked me.
When's schols over so there's no chance of ever seeing her again

And did you give him some

Old 04-03-2012, 09:04 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,948,345 times
Yes you can. As long as you guys aren't super attracted to each other. My first best friend in elementary school was male.

Growing up I always had quite a few male friends. I wasn't a tomboy, but I did like to do active things. I became a big basketball fan in my teens, and I started making even more male friends.

The only male friends that it didn't work out with were the ones where there is some sort of attraction, or if they got in a relationship with a jealous girl.

Although at the moment I don't have as many male friends as I did when I was younger I still have some. And these are people I have never dated, never been interested in, and we do the same stuff I do with my female friends: go to bars, go to restaurants, go to movies, go to basketball games, got to college sports....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships