Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 09:37 PM

541 posts, read 941,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Not to go to far off topic, if you don't mind my asking, what type of work do you do in the field of Human Trafficking. We have discussions on the True Crime forum from time to time.

Many deny its happening in this country.

If you prefer you can DM me.

I go to 3rd world countries and work with other field workers. We aid them and providing them with support. It is happening in this country. Thats makes me sad.

Old 04-08-2012, 09:44 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahpc122927 View Post
The case I was taking about was John and Lorena Bobbitt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

The case you mentioned: they was going through a divorce. And She did say that. HAHA. That girl was psycho
I was refering to the case that West of Encino mentioned, and yes she was psycho.

So, you should understand making the statement 'he deserved it' sounds unreasonable before knowing the facts to the case in the OP, not available in the link provided.

Old 04-08-2012, 09:47 PM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
I was referring to the case that West of Encino mentioned, and yes she was psycho.

So, you should understand making the statement 'he deserved it' sounds unreasonable before knowing the facts to the case in the OP, not available in the link provided.
Yes, it did, hence my hope her involvement with Trafficking enforcement was limited to janitorial duties.......

Old 04-08-2012, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yes, it did, hence my hope her involvement with Trafficking enforcement was limited to janitorial duties.......

Oh no they didnt tell you .. that job is for you since that is the only job you are qualified for

Old 04-08-2012, 10:38 PM

3,387 posts, read 6,628,032 times
Here's the police report. (redacted of course to protect the victim)

The Smoking Gun: Public Documents, Mug Shots

Quote:
Billions of women get assaulted more than men..... This sucks for the guy. But Some guys have some things coming to them. Sorry its the truth. He deserved it.
He deserved it cause she was a DRUNK and he dumped her?! What kind of sick world do you live in where that is ok?

Quote:
Think what you what. Duh no sane woman would have balls unless something pushed her over the edge. Obviously he abused her for years and had enough. Or he did something else incredibly STUPID repeatedly .
She was a drunk, and he left her after 8 months.

Quote:
IF THAT IS THE CASE.....that is indeed wrong. I would feel bad for the guy. But he assaulted her for years... I would have no sympathy for him. But obviously something pushed her over the edge to cause her to do it. She is indeed insane.
No, not years. There is NO evidence to point to him committing ANY wrongdoing to her at all! She got drunk, broke into his house, physically assaulted him, and that's it!

Honestly, I am against men hitting women, but lemmie tell ya this RIGHT NOW; if I would have been this guy, I would have cold cocked the bit*h right out the front door. Screw that not fighting back crap!

Old 04-08-2012, 10:49 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,839 times
Default Woman assaults man by ripping off his wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Of course the man absolutely deserves it because he probably didn't let her go shopping or didn't make her feel pretty.
There! Now she can run up his credit cards and get a facial.

Old 04-08-2012, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Hopefully she'll get the maximum sentence for a woman abusing a man: 10 hours of community service.
Served in a women's shelter.

Old 04-08-2012, 10:55 PM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Of course the man absolutely deserves it because he probably didn't let her go shopping or didn't make her feel pretty.

Angry ex-girlfriend goes ballistic, rips off man
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
There! Now she can run up his credit cards and get a facial.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
Served in a women's shelter.
You guys are acting like a couple of pinheads... stop being so rediculous... yeah, I'm sayng this.

You guys give normal dudes a bad rap around here......

Old 04-08-2012, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
You guys give normal dudes a bad rap around here......
If you are normal, indicating that you have no sense of humor, I'll take abnormal any day! I'll admit, trying to please the women on here would kill my ability to laugh very quickly.

Old 04-08-2012, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Not to go to far off topic, if you don't mind my asking, what type of work do you do in the field of Human Trafficking. We have discussions on the True Crime forum from time to time.

Many deny its happening in this country.

If you prefer you can DM me.

i found an article: Chicago pimp gets 50 years for sex trafficking - BostonHerald.com (http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/midwest/view/20120406chicago_pimp_gets_50_years_for_sex_traffic king/srvc=home&position=recent - broken link)

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1596778&page=1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships