Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 10:45 PM

1,081 posts, read 1,814,211 times

Advertisements

I am 29 now...when I was around 25 I noticed that I started to become attracted to older women...im talkin 35, 45 years old or a little older. When I was 26 , I dated a women almost twice my age and I started to fall for her but she let it be known that she was just using me until a man her age came along. She always said she wanted to be with a man that had a lot of money. I was working two jobs struggling to get by while looking for a job in marketing so I was not her ideal man. Then she always played games when it came to having sex. She would act like she wanted it one minute then the next she didn't want it...or we had to limit what time of day or how often we had sex. She often made fun of my personality defects, like being too sensitive and some others I wont name on here.

My point is, I always treated her with respect ...too much respect. When she didn't wanna have sex, I never got upset or forced the issue, even though she referred to me as a "horny little boy"which I hated. I never raised my voice at her . I tried to be affectionate and alot of times she would push me away. I think because I was so young she felt like she didn't have to respect me. She felt like "ok he's young and dumb so let me just use him and talk to him anyway I want". I know I shouldn't have allowed those things to happen but I did ...I am not saying I didn't allow all this to happen.

Had I been closer to her age and made more money we could have been together....I get jealous of older men because they are more stable in their career, have life experience to deal with things like this, and most women want them, young and old.

I sometimes hate that I only check out women alot older than me. I just don't find too many women around my age that want me anyway because I am too nice plus I usually just feel more comfortable around an older (sometimes much older) women.

No older woman wants a guy in his 20s or even early 30s unless she is just wanting a fling or a man she feels she can push around...

Ahhh here we go....I sense some sarcastic insults coming.....yes!!!! I am such a low-quality person,especially since I don't have normal atttractions like most men that like em young and skinny..I like them older and with padding. Guess I should apologize for that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2012, 11:01 PM

143 posts, read 296,261 times
There are a lot of single women in their 40's and above. If that really is what you want, it is out there. Just to let you know, if you are looking for women who are much older, sex will be an issue. From what I hear, women in their 50's really aren't interested in sex anymore.

Old 06-05-2012, 11:06 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,858,437 times
You'll not regret the training you get from them.

Old 06-05-2012, 11:42 PM

391 posts, read 841,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by introspective1 View Post
I sometimes hate that I only check out women alot older than me. I just don't find too many women around my age that want me anyway because I am too nice plus I usually just feel more comfortable around an older (sometimes much older) women.

No older woman wants a guy in his 20s or even early 30s unless she is just wanting a fling or a man she feels she can push around...
I've always been with older women, 5 to 10 years older since well.. lets just say when I was younger. I was more comfortable around them and they were always easier to talk to. I never had what you experienced and was always treated as an equal. Know who you are, don't dick around(no pun), and just relax. You are wrong about older women not wanting a younger man. I would say, find the right one, and you'll be fine. If a woman calls you her "little boy" or "younger boy toy" or any weird nick name like that, she is a creep.

Old 06-06-2012, 12:58 AM

541 posts, read 941,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by introspective1 View Post
I am 29 now...when I was around 25 I noticed that I started to become attracted to older women...im talkin 35, 45 years old or a little older. When I was 26 , I dated a women almost twice my age and I started to fall for her but she let it be known that she was just using me until a man her age came along. She always said she wanted to be with a man that had a lot of money. I was working two jobs struggling to get by while looking for a job in marketing so I was not her ideal man. Then she always played games when it came to having sex. She would act like she wanted it one minute then the next she didn't want it...or we had to limit what time of day or how often we had sex. She often made fun of my personality defects, like being too sensitive and some others I wont name on here.

My point is, I always treated her with respect ...too much respect. When she didn't wanna have sex, I never got upset or forced the issue, even though she referred to me as a "horny little boy"which I hated. I never raised my voice at her . I tried to be affectionate and alot of times she would push me away. I think because I was so young she felt like she didn't have to respect me. She felt like "ok he's young and dumb so let me just use him and talk to him anyway I want". I know I shouldn't have allowed those things to happen but I did ...I am not saying I didn't allow all this to happen.

Had I been closer to her age and made more money we could have been together....I get jealous of older men because they are more stable in their career, have life experience to deal with things like this, and most women want them, young and old.

Ahhh here we go....I sense some sarcastic insults coming.....yes!!!! I am such a low-quality person,especially since I don't have normal atttractions like most men that like em young and skinny..I like them older and with padding. Guess I should apologize for that

Older women date younger men. I am in my late 20s and I dated guys that were 1 year younger than me. BTW...THAT woman sounds like a *****. Drop her ass.

Old 06-06-2012, 03:03 AM

1,680 posts, read 1,793,559 times
I do not blame you! Have you seen the women of today (as men are absolutely blessed), I find older women extremely attractive especially those comfortable with their age!

Old 06-06-2012, 04:19 AM

4,061 posts, read 9,888,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexthedestroyer View Post
There are a lot of single women in their 40's and above. If that really is what you want, it is out there. Just to let you know, if you are looking for women who are much older, sex will be an issue. From what I hear, women in their 50's really aren't interested in sex anymore.

I doubt if that is true, it depends on the person. Perhaps the person saying that, if it was a man, was lacking in the skills department.

Old 06-06-2012, 04:44 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,215,268 times
I have trouble buying the "I'm too nice" excuse. Plenty of women mid-20s and up want someone who treats them well. It's just a matter of finding someone who appreciates it.

Old 06-06-2012, 05:23 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,929,519 times
Sounds like the woman you mentioned was just not a nice person. You shouldn't take her as being representative.

If older women is what floats your boat, then stick with it, but don't limit yourself to just that demographic.
Give yourself a good control group to judge future candidates by

Old 06-06-2012, 05:34 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,608,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
I have trouble buying the "I'm too nice" excuse. Plenty of women mid-20s and up want someone who treats them well. It's just a matter of finding someone who appreciates it.
Im buying. WHen you grow up being told to treat a woman like a princess and let her walk all over you, you end up with bunch of doormat type of guys who let women get away with murder. If a guy feels inadequate in a relationship, due to the way he has been conditioned to think, no woman will respect him and he will forever push forward trying to even the playing field.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships