Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 02:37 PM

270 posts, read 409,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Viper 83a View Post
no, just knock them down a peg maybe, let them know that they are human like everyone else and that the world doesent revolve around them.when i know im wasting my time trying to talk to them, i like to ask them a random question that will be certain to get rid of them but at the same time get a good rise out of them for my own amusement, like ''so what underwear are you wearing?'' or ''so when was the last time you got laid?'' I find it funny when they give me that ''where the bleep did that come from''? look
Reverse arrogance. <sarcasm> How adorable! </sarcasm> You sound like a jerk. YOU think you're better than these women who dare to not be interested in you, and you actually think you're in a position to "knock them down a peg." I think I see why they don't want anything to do with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2012, 02:48 PM

8,631 posts, read 9,139,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Stop fawning all over them would be a good start. If men didn't put so much stock into these women's looks' in the first place, they wouldn't have cause to walk around like they're "God's Gift." You think they got like that on their own merit? Nope. Oh well, you reap what you sow....
Not true most of the time. Its competition with other girls, their peers, that develops this attitude. Boys are used as a guage for the other girls to view, to see how the ding bat reacts to or rejects altogether. Its a game. I know this by being blessed with 3 beautiful ding bat younger ding dong sisters.

However, they are all grown up now and love them dearly. A pain then but not anymore.

Old 06-18-2012, 06:51 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
So you want a way to blow off a girl who is already essentially ignoring you?

Reminds me when guys in the club would ask you to dance, and if you said you didn't (even politely), they say "Ha! I didn't want to dance anyway!!!"

No dude, you didn't "one-up" anyone. You're just viewed as schizophrenic.

The type of behavior you want to try is acceptable through age 5.

Old 06-18-2012, 06:52 PM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
So im sure many guys here have spoken to one of those types of girls before. The ones who think they are gods gift, and are difficult to make a conversation with because they are very short and distant with their words. What is the best way to blow these types of girls off in style?
Oh. Funny, I thought the thread was about guys until the very last words of the OP.

Old 06-18-2012, 06:58 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,508,595 times
Quote:
So im sure many guys here have spoken to one of those types of girls before. The ones who think they are gods gift, and are difficult to make a conversation with because they are very short and distant with their words. What is the best way to blow these types of girls off in style?
Negative hit in a funny way. How are you determining this?

Old 06-18-2012, 07:02 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Do the slap me high slap me low your to slow? Talk to the hand bec the face don't give a damn?

Old 06-18-2012, 07:24 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,655,977 times
Sounds like you only like extroverted /outgoing girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Do the slap me high slap me low your to slow?
This.

Old 06-18-2012, 07:30 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Sounds like you only like extroverted /outgoing girls.

This.
Hahaha.

Old 06-18-2012, 08:01 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
Not true most of the time. Its competition with other girls, their peers, that develops this attitude. Boys are used as a guage for the other girls to view, to see how the ding bat reacts to or rejects altogether. Its a game. I know this by being blessed with 3 beautiful ding bat younger ding dong sisters.

However, they are all grown up now and love them dearly. A pain then but not anymore.

Well I disagree and think you're wrong about this. Women get into these competitions about looks in the first place because men place SO much attention on the way we look, dress, etc.

Old 06-18-2012, 10:49 PM

1,801 posts, read 3,554,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
So you want a way to blow off a girl who is already essentially ignoring you?

Reminds me when guys in the club would ask you to dance, and if you said you didn't (even politely), they say "Ha! I didn't want to dance anyway!!!"

No dude, you didn't "one-up" anyone. You're just viewed as schizophrenic.

The type of behavior you want to try is acceptable through age 5.
LOL such a classic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships