Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 01:51 PM

1,801 posts, read 3,554,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Viper 83a View Post
no, just knock them down a peg maybe, let them know that they are human like everyone else and that the world doesent revolve around them.
What do you care what they think of themselves? And why do you believe you are in a position to teach them a lesson that they haven't asked from you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2012, 01:55 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noela View Post
What do you care what they think of themselves? And why do you believe you are in a position to teach them a lesson that they haven't asked from you?

here's what is likely happening:

he's approaching these really hot women, (the ones they drool over ) and getting shot down. Now he feels he needs to kick them off the pedestal (same one they put them on) "and teach a lesson." I have seen this happen and even had it happen to me (and I'm not even in those girls' league); they feel the need to knock you down a peg if you reject them, plain and simple.

Old 06-18-2012, 01:58 PM

27 posts, read 28,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post

he's approaching these really hot women, (the ones they drool over ) and getting shot down. Now he feels he needs to kick them off the pedestal (same one they put them on) "and teach a lesson." I have seen this happen and even had it happen to me (and I'm not even in those girls' league); they feel the need to knock you down a peg if you reject them, plain and simple.
That makes sense. I dont put anyone on a pedestol. At the end of the day, it is just a girl. They bleed every month like every other woman. I just dont like how some women feel like it is nessecary to be ignorant and arrogant when some men try to talk to them. Believe it or not some guys just want a good, normal conversation once in a while that wont lead to anything. There is nothing wrong with talking to women. So why do some of them go out of their way to be rude so that it scares them off?

Old 06-18-2012, 01:59 PM

1,922 posts, read 3,986,842 times
Quote:

This! This is why from now on I will just simply meet guys who are friends of friends.

No need to be rude to the young lady. Just tell her to have a wonderful day and keep it moving.

It's not nice and just seems like an insecurity on your part to have to "knock her down" a few pegs.

What exactly would you be saying to her anyways?

Old 06-18-2012, 02:00 PM

1,801 posts, read 3,554,965 times
Quote:
That makes sense. I dont put anyone on a pedestol. At the end of the day, it is just a girl. I just dont like how some women feel like it is nessecary to be ignorant and arrogant when some men try to talk to them. Believe it or not some guys just want good conversation once in a while.
So they don't want to have a conversation. I'm sure there are other girls who would love to have it. Just move on.

Old 06-18-2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
That makes sense. I dont put anyone on a pedestol. At the end of the day, it is just a girl. They bleed every month like every other woman. I just dont like how some women feel like it is nessecary to be ignorant and arrogant when some men try to talk to them. Believe it or not some guys just want a good, normal conversation once in a while that wont lead to anything. There is nothing wrong with talking to women. So why do some of them go out of their way to be rude so that it scares them off?

Okay. I understand what you're saying. I do not know why some women just can't say 'no' and leave it at that. Personally, I beleive men just do not like being told 'no.' I'm telling you I have had that exact scenario I describe, happen to me. I have told the (very few) no, not in a rude way and it doesn't matter how you say it. I know I'm not the only woman either.

What I said before is true, okay you say you don't do it. But majority men DO drool over these women and then complain when they act like bi*ches. Um, hello!

I agree with NJ21, just avoid those types in the first place. Personally I don't think you can 'teach them a lesson,' somebody that's arrogant will always spin it into something else anyway. *shrugs*

Old 06-18-2012, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj21 View Post
This! This is why from now on I will just simply meet guys who are friends of friends.

No need to be rude to the young lady. Just tell her to have a wonderful day and keep it moving.

It's not nice and just seems like an insecurity on your part to have to "knock her down" a few pegs.

What exactly would you be saying to her anyways?

I agree with you. If you have friends that can help you in this area, then that is a better idea, that way they know how those males are from the beginning. I have very bad anxiety disorder, personally I prefer them not to approach me either anymore (few years ago was different) ,even though this was only a handful of times in my life anyways. I don't like their reactions. They're too aggressive.

Old 06-18-2012, 02:15 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
no, just knock them down a peg maybe, let them know that they are human like everyone else and that the world doesent revolve around them.when i know im wasting my time trying to talk to them, i like to ask them a random question that will be certain to get rid of them but at the same time get a good rise out of them for my own amusement, like ''so what underwear are you wearing?'' or ''so when was the last time you got laid?'' I find it funny when they give me that ''where the bleep did that come from''? look
I totally misjudged you. You are not a good guy at all.

Old 06-18-2012, 02:30 PM

1,922 posts, read 3,986,842 times
Quote:
I agree with you. If you have friends that can help you in this area, then that is a better idea, that way they know how those males are from the beginning. I have very bad anxiety disorder, personally I prefer them not to approach me either anymore (few years ago was different) ,even though this was only a handful of times in my life anyways. I don't like their reactions. They're too aggressive.
I don't like it so much anymore either. The outcome usually isn't a good one. It's usually been a bad split/break/whatever its called because I didn't know the person well enough but chose to "date" them anyways.

It is very aggresive. Almost comparable to adoor-to-door sales tactics.

No thanks!

Old 06-18-2012, 02:33 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
i like to ask them a random question that will be certain to get rid of them but at the same time get a good rise out of them for my own amusement, like ''so what underwear are you wearing?'' or ''so when was the last time you got laid?'' I find it funny when they give me that ''where the bleep did that come from''? look
I can assure you that is not what they are thinking. In fact, it is more along the lines of

"What a disgusting loser."
"I feel unsafe and better get away from this pig"
"Is he retarded or mentally ill?"
"My friends are going to get a laugh when I tell them my weirdo-guy story"
"With that attitude, I bet he has a teeny-tiny weenie. Or he's still a virgin."

Trust me, you are not schooling them on how to behave around men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships