Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 10:01 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,212,894 times

Advertisements

Ok the mods can lock this thread now.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:03 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,608,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
This is hilarious!

Truth? What, YOUR truth?

What's there to change? Ah, quit being a gentleman? Turn into a PIG? And just what sort of women would I attract if I did that?

Yeah, I am 'cool'. Absolutely. How? Because I am DIFFERENT. I am not the usual run-of-the-mill tired worn out typical example of mediocrity that passes off as the 'typical' American male. Ask yourself why this country has a 50% divorce rate if being the 'typical' American male is oh so great.
the truth of a 11 year drought. Youre no different, youre just trying to come up with excuses for your failures with the opposite sex. I know that you feel that somehow you hold superior values or views but in reality its all nonsense. you dont have to turn into a pig, just find your spine and grow some balls.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:07 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,212,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
the truth of a 11 year drought. Youre no different, youre just trying to come up with excuses for your failures with the opposite sex. I know that you feel that somehow you hold superior values or views but in reality its all nonsense. you dont have to turn into a pig, just find your spine and grow some balls.
He Seems to have a backbone in my opinion, he could just sit here and agree with everything you say blindly but he's not.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:20 AM

7 posts, read 8,474 times
A man should never call himself "nice", or develop thoughts throughout his lifetime of doing "nice' things. He should stay cool, relaxed, and fun to be around with without coming off as a big *****. That overly nice behavior won't attract the opposite sex in anyone. If a man does call himself nice, he should mold that into "everyday good guy" not clueless doormat. Remember, if a man is too nice, a woman will lose respect for you, because your not leading. 100% of women want a man who is good, cool, and collective, not someone who has more feminity then they do. So men, replace that "nice" guy act with being good, find your niche of people to hang out with, and enjoy yourself.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:22 AM

11,798 posts, read 12,040,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
And I recall saying - perhaps not - that there are many women who do not appreciate gentlemen... not because being a gentleman is a 'bad' thing but perhaps because those women have 'issues' that prevent them from being able to cope with a man who is actually healthy and has much to bring to a relationship. Perhaps those women are not healthy themselves?
^^^ This happens more often than people realize.

Not everyone is in a healthy mindset. Healthy people attract each other, unhealthy people attract unhealthy. For all these women who want the so-called bad boy, they may have baggage from their past (unhealthy) and don't know what it is to be treated well, so they attract to the unhealthy guy because that's what they know. And on the flip side, every so-called nice guy who wants a woman like that (again, the unhealthy one but hey, she's hot), speaks volumes about his own unhealthy state.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:23 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,807,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
He Seems to have a backbone in my opinion, he could just sit here and agree with everything you say blindly but he's not.
The fact that I do not simply go along with this tripe is evidence that I have a backbone and much more. I do not want other men to fall into the trap that is being set... the trap that says if you're not getting women then you need to be an ahole. Not true at all.

Then again... perhaps he really DOESN'T want a 'quality' relationship but rather a simple 'roll in the hay'. Well sure. Plenty of abused women out there with their self-esteems in the sewer who know NOTHING about healthy relationships he could tap in to. No problem.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:27 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,807,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
^^^ This happens more often than people realize.

Not everyone is in a healthy mindset. Healthy people attract each other, unhealthy people attract unhealthy. For all these women who want the so-called bad boy, they may have baggage from their past (unhealthy) and don't know what it is to be treated well, so they attract to the unhealthy guy because that's what they know. And on the flip side, every so-called nice guy who wants a woman like that (again, the unhealthy one but hey, she's hot), speaks volumes about his own unhealthy state.
My point exactly. But don't tell that to those so-called 'gurus' out there...

My advice to those GOOD and NICE guys - take note that I did not say MANIPULATIVE - is to stay the hell away from those 'gurus' and use your damn brains instead. This really isn't so difficult a concept to grasp if you have a minimum of intelligence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships